Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors (1654 Views)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / Borno Sacks All Local Govt. Caretaker Committees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is one laughable news. The president needs sensible advisers I swear.

Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by deeobserver209(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Waiting for a reliable source.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by CORDROSS: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Now I know that Ebola cannot only affect those with the contact. It can affect the decision makers on the way out of this epidemic.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by segunan: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
This guy called goodluck sorry did I say badluck and all is advisers need psychiatric evaluation. What a shame
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by thaqib(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
I shake my head for jonathan. I just shake my head for him..
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
The implication of this is that Nigerians will only have doctors that went to medical school with no further training or specialization as their doctors.
...This apart, the whole Nigeria Medical Association is on strike not just the resident doctors, how does sack of resident doctors end it all?
Whoelse can the government hire as casual doctors if not the same resident doctors? Is the govt sane at all?
Yesterday na ATM charges, today na doctors sacking.
FG (GEJ) is the author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by hushmail: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
make u lef gej alone

min of health don become gej?

Abeg change d heading joor
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
jlncvo;ecfuwed;fokwemijf'wefjae'okeidj;io
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by Welrez(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is preposterous
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
This man needs psychiatric attention.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
hushmail: make u lef gej alone

min of health don become gej?

Abeg change d heading joor

Jonathan is responsible for all the actions and inactions of his employees and appointees.
If at all the minister made such a decision without Jonathan's nod, then Jona is not in control of his government.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is incredible
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by obynokoko: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
this action is long awaited,an employee cannot cannot hold an employer at ransom,this medical doctors have taken too much.they should use their money to finance their residency programme like other health workers.the next step is to sack the minister of health and appoint a neutral person for dat position.thumb up for GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by waterhouse071(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
The president truly doesn't know how the hospital works. I think the crisis in the health sector has just started.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by thaqib(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
obynokoko: this action is long awaited,an employee cannot cannot hold an employer at ransom,this medical doctors have taken too much.they should use their money to finance their residency programme like other health workers.the next step is to sack the minister of health and appoint a neutral person for dat position.thumb up for GEJ
which planet are you from?
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by michelz: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
How will this resolve any problem now?? I think the President should fire that minister of Health Guy- Onyebuchi Chukwu,he's totally incompetent,and he has shown it severally. This Ebola virus epidemic started some several months back in some countries,yet no strident measures were put in place to equip our hospitals and prepare our health workers adequately. Even when the disease started spreading in other countries,they still couldn't checkmate movements and people in our airports,until the Liberian Mr Sawyer successfully 'delivered' the virus to the country. Even at that,the man has refused to quarantine all those who had contact with the Nurse who handled the Liberian,saying that he placed them under ''surveillance'' and has asked them to ''report'' if they notice anything. I simply wonder what kind of method is that.....It simply depicts unseriousness, recklessness and total disregard of Nigerians. Infact,a serious and proactive Government would have resolved this Doctors/other health workers issue a long time ago. I'm totally disappointed with the situation on ground. This is a big minus to the administration of GEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks All Resident Doctors by lonelydora: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria is going down daily, give us Biafra asap. Lord Luggard u see ur life??

(1) (Reply)

The Boko Haram Threat. / Jonathan To Declare A State Of War In Nigeria,will Extend His Tenure By Two Year / Budget Defence: Delta State Bursary/scholarship Board Proposes N2.4bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.