Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

She's Regretting. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Regretting. (3014 Views)

Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / Nigerian Men Regretting Getting Married To Nigerian Women In The United States / Saving D Nigerian Family In USA: Are Naija Men Regretting Marrying Their Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Regretting. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ Poster

From your description of your ex (wanting you to behave like Nollywood men), she appears very fickle and inarticulate of what she actually wants from life. Its not surprising that she's ready to bail over the first challenge in her marriage. I wouldn"t be here gloating if I were your. Instead I'll be glad I didn't get saddled with such and unrealiable wife; because believe me, if you had married her she'll be complaining to to the whole world about you too after your first quarell!!!

Does she regret her actions? Of course! She probably just discovered that the grass is not greener on the other side. Would she have been happier with you. There is absolutely NO guarantee.

Rather than this display of superior intelligence, I'll advice you to look in-wards and try and move past all this . . . And pray for her to overcome this challenge in her marriage; and for you to find peace in yours when your finally settle down.

6 Likes

Re: She's Regretting. by DukeNija(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2014
breathless: OP, she's regretting what? You were not explicit enough. That she's calling to apologize is not to conclude that she's regretting breaking up with you. You can determine that if you only you gave her a chance to explain which you may also learn from in case of future relationships.
Quit feeling like a "stud" and be matured enoughto respond to her calls/sms.

She's married, someone's wife, while @Op is in a serious relationship. What's the point listening to her apologies? In the end its too late for it to matter. No point rekindling dead flames through useless tears.

2 Likes

Re: She's Regretting. by DukeNija(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2014
001ng:
personal issues re wat I'm trying to avoid by not taking her calls, cos definitely she Will want to get closer. we went very far during our tym together, any slight closeness might flare up d emotions which is very bad to do Another man's wife.

Please don't listen to her. Continue ignoring her.

1 Like

Re: She's Regretting. by laplace12(m): 2:51am On Aug 15, 2014
Ujujoan: @ Poster

From your description of your ex (wanting you to behave like Nollywood men), she appears very fickle and inarticulate of what she actually wants from life. Its not surprising that she's ready to bail over the first challenge in her marriage. I wouldn"t be here gloating if I were your. Instead I'll be glad I didn't get saddled with such and unrealiable wife; because believe me, if you had married her she'll be complaining to to the whole world about you too after your first quarell!!!

Does she regret her actions? Of course! She probably just discovered that the grass is not greener on the other side. Would she have been happier with you. There is absolutely NO guarantee.

Rather than this display of superior intelligence, I'll advice you to look in-wards and try and move past all this . . . And pray for her to overcome this challenge in her marriage; and for you to find peace in yours when your finally settle down.

Best response so far.
Re: She's Regretting. by aljharem(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2014
001ng:
I'm not perfect, I have my issues too . she wants to quit the marriage I guess dt. I came here to let our ladies to be more careful. the devil u know its d beta than angel u don't know.

My brother, I actually followed your story from the first topic opened some months back.

I am glad you understand better now. Life is not a bed of roses. You see, In life everyone has a destiny to be great but some allow pleasure of the world to blind them from their destiny.

It is clear you are destined to be great and should not allow anybody most especially a woman to blind you from that goal.

Trust me once you are close to the goal, women will come but also don't get carried away.

Also don't "loosen up" and focus on non-essential things.

Remain focus and God fearing and you will not regret it.

2 Likes

Re: She's Regretting. by aljharem(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2014
krazydave: Well, i think you should take a step back and access yourself.

From all you said, you, my Guy needs to appologise to your girl just as she has done the same to you.
Yes, she left you and went for another man, but have u found out why?..... From all you said, you were more intrested in the "future" you imagined, that you forgot the present. Maybe, at some point you yourself dulled the whole relationship, you can't blame a human (your girl) for wanting more...
#ma_opinion

well her current husband too is dulling their relationship. I mean why will a married woman be calling her ex non-stop ?

I don't think you understand women well enough. Most are confused and that is the truth.

1 Like

Re: She's Regretting. by aljharem(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2014
[size=18pt]My brother, live a life to please God and not man (certainly not a woman).[/size]
Re: She's Regretting. by 001ng: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2014
aljharem:

My brother, I actually followed your story from the first topic opened some months back.

I am glad you understand better now. Life is not a bed of roses. You see, In life everyone has a destiny to be great but some allow pleasure of the world to blind them from their destiny.

It is clear you are destined to be great and should not allow anybody most especially a woman to blind you from that goal.

Trust me once you are close to the goal, women will come but also don't get carried away.

Also don't "loosen up" and focus on non-essential things.

Remain focus and God fearing and you will not regret it.

Thanks. I remember the bashing and encouragements in the other thread. It helped me overcome the trauma and pains. I'm a happier Man now.

1 Like

Re: She's Regretting. by TV01(m): 9:47am On Aug 15, 2014
001ng: I'm a happier Man now.

But the question is; are you a better man?

You've had a close - and welcome - escape, but there are almost certainly lessons for you to take away from that relationship.
Keep your game up to date. The one you currently have may seem happy now, but that could change and it doesn't mean she's the right one.
Be wise, look within yourself and focus on your current relationship

Meanwhile, regardless of what happened between you in the past, she is another mans wife. Keep off.

TV

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tempted To Check My Husband's Phone. / Dating Tips And Family Advice / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.