Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens (22140 Views)

Ancient Aliens Race Known As The Anunnaki: / Is An Average Nigerian Generally Self-centered OR Is Government To Be Blamed? / Am Blamed For My Inability To Communicate In My Dialect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Lobolintin(m): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2014
iamord:

You are very right..a lot of the technology we use is what they have used thousand of years ago. they are advanced than us and there is a universal law that prohibits extra terrestrials from interfering with human life.. Only some the elites, freemason, astronomers and scientists astral projectors, occults , monks and some traditional elders know how to get through to them cos some are in higher dimensions so we can't see or feel them.. Some live in the sea and in the interior of the earth.. Elites know that If the truth comes out it will change the way people see things and view religions and all sort
how can I get through to you.. Let's embark on a little research together.... You seems to be filled
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Aliens exist, and humans were not the first on this planet. Forget what religious people want you to think, shut those out and think for yourselves for once.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by SenatorJames(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2014
slightlyMad: nothing like UFO, it is Remote Controlled heli

as per bermuda, ships and aircrafts work with the help of a compass, compass components partially relies on earth fields

bermuda happens to be a spot where the earth fields interferes with magnets thereby making pilots lose direction

so when facing north, the compass says you are facing less say southwest, so the pilot or captain makes a u-turn and that marks the beginning of their confusion.

the compass later points to another weird direction. and you keep beating around till you run out of fuel.

all communications equipment with magnet in it stop working too.

about flight 370, in tb joshua's voice "we will start to see the parts floating the sea in 1 week time"
Good analysis, you are a great scientist. People like you will still keep me glued to Nairaland for knowledge.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by SenatorJames(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2014
kolawaxxy: We are not alone in the universe.
Your signature: exhibit one.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nanook: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Crop circles are just silly, two guys who did the original one in the 1970s admitted it was them in 1991. The Bermuda Triangle isn't a mystery either, that area has a massive amount of plane and ship travel going through it, planes and ships don't crash at a higher rate there it's just there is more of them so there is more crashes.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
deeflamez:

Lol ...You even ended your 'Presentation' with 'Thank you'...

1. The term 'Bermuda' has been identified with 'triangle'...the ocean scare is not even exactly a triangle but simply a nomenclature in it's closest form.

2. Bermuda Island was only named after Bermuda triangle due to it's popularity & shape, they're not in any way related.

3. Any other triangle-conspiracies likely from trash you read, listen to or watch is only a reflection of your myopic imagination.

EG. A SLICE OF PIZZA TO YOU MUST BE ANTI-CHRIST cheesy grin

OMG!!! WHAT AN ID1OT shocked shocked
You were making sense, until you called him ID10t! Did you have to refer to him in that manner? Haba!

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by iamord(m): 3:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Lobolintin: how can I get through to you.. Let's embark on a little research together.... You seems to be filled

No p bro. U can pm me!
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by iamord(m): 4:00am On Aug 17, 2014
teekay12: Aliens exist, and humans were not the first on this planet. Forget what religious people want you to think, shut those out and think for yourselves for once.

Its funny people think other planets are empty and just for decoration.. There wwas a race o n this earth far more advanced that have either been wiped out or moved to another plantery system.. But. Some still leave here..in the water and underground.. But people tend to mistake them with demons.

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by michelz: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2014
iamord:

Its funny people think other planets are empty and just for decoration.. There wwas a race o n this earth far more advanced that have either been wiped out or moved to another plantery system.. But. Some still leave here..in the water and underground.. But people tend to mistake them with demons.
You're correct,my broda...most people find it difficult to accept informations that are opposed to their already pre-formed inherent belief. They see and hear unexplainable 'unnatural' phenomenon almost frequently,yet they refuse to ask questions and research and study. By this,they limit the creator,and their brains.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
iamord:

My brother, I tire for how our people reason o. Struck me some days ago when I saw this gtb advert of their services being in space, and it featured an alien. There are subtle signs everywhere, but many are choosing to ignore.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by iamord(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2014
teekay12:

My brother, I tire for how our people reason o. Struck me some days ago when I saw this gtb advert of their services being in space, and it featured an alien. There are subtle signs everywhere, but many are choosing to ignore.

U hit is spot on bro.. I saw that advert too..and it made me think..a few people know what's up..let black people keep wasting their time with ignorance and brain washing dogma. The same way some black tribes looked primitive when the europeans discovered the inner jungle parts of africa.. That's the same way we look in the universe.. They is a lot of knowledge out there that if u can just grasp a few you will know you have. Been brain washed to believe in false history all this while
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by MrCrown: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
hmmmm....please google the name if in doubt.
In September of 2010, The United Nations appointed Malaysian astrophysicist Mazlan Othman to head the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA), which deals with all space related activity — including alien visitors.
coincidence!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo / Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.