Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? (4812 Views)

Is It Ok For A Married Woman To Go Into Buisness With A Single Man? / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
The accusation that all men on earth get aroused by staring at the bodies of naked children was made by lofty900 on this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1855786/what-age-should-baby-stop#25457722

To say I was shocked to read it is an understatement and I started this thread to ask you men if it's true.

RELEVANT SCREENSHOT:

Lofty009 went ahead to claim that you men will deny it because you don't want to be stigmatized.

RELEVANT SCREENSHOT

Are you guys aroused if you concentrate enough on bodies of small girls?

Do your children arouse you if you concentrate long enough on their naked bodies?

Please you can register a new account to own up to it if you don't want to admit it with your main account.
God forbbid bad thing. What won't I hear on Nairaland?
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by agitator: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
people wey dey carry position na them get powr pass. uh hmmmmmmmmm

em em em wetin you dey talk poster? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
I feel like throwing up lipsrsealed
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Seriously! that guy should be hanged by his balls.
Only male can answer the question . Make I spread mat for thread and be on alert undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by fuckshit: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
FÜCK!!! FÜCK!!! FÜCKING shi/t
FÜCK!! Can't FÜCKING shi/t try to imagine it.

Please it's not true, every FÜCKING single man? FÜCK that shi/t
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
carefreewannabe: I feel like throwing up lipsrsealed

I know!

And the sicko was strongly supporting his stand that ALL MEN DO IT but won't admit it in public so I was wondering maybe they discuss these disgusting things with each other, share how they get aroused by little girls bodies.

5 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK!!! FÜCK!!! FÜCKING shi/t
FÜCK!! Can't FÜCKING shi/t try to imagine it.
Please it's not true, every FÜCKING single man? FÜCK that shi/t

Are you lofty900?

Have you decided to change your stand because people said they'll keep an eye out for you?

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
justanoderacct:

I know!

And the sicko was strongly supporting his stand that ALL MEN DO IT but won't admit it in public so I was wondering maybe they discuss these disgusting things with each other, share how they get aroused by little girls bodies.

I refuse to believe it. The day I will decide to believe it, will be the day I will not be able to love and respect men. I grew up in a healthy environment with good men who never ever gave me the feeling that I was an object to their lust. I refuse to believe it. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by felastika(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hell No!

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Vincenzi: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Very wrong. Thinking about it is disgusting. Not all males. Oh well,certainly not me.

6 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
WTF! Focus your gaze on a nak ed child u'll get turned on? @lofty.. That's the apex of insanity! Lord! Is it the invincible curvy figure, the huge firm br3ast or the bouncy butto cks that turns u on?
Tuahh! Chineke biko naf'ta ekwensu ike. Tufiakwa!
Awww I pity those poor minors around u. SMH

8 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Uchwilliam(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Yuck is nt true pls..i say again yuck!!

4 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by cirmuell(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
The dude must be sick...not all men(only deranged ones) 'cuz it's phucking irritating
P.edophiles share the same spirit with Gays(mens) undecided

5 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by thorpido(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Only a sick few.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by thorpido(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I refuse to believe it. The day I will decide to believe it, will be the day I will not be able to love and respect men. I grew up in a healthy environment with good men who never ever gave me the feeling that I was an object to their lust. I refuse to believe it. lipsrsealed
Don't believe the hype!
It's certainly not true.I can speak confidently of myself.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
What is the point of this thread

justanoderacct:

I know!

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
thorpido: Don't believe the hype!
It's certainly not true.I can speak confidently of myself.

I don't. I don't think that majority of men are sickos even though there are quite a few. undecided lipsrsealed embarassed wink
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1: What is the point of this thread

To ask men if they agree with Lofty.

3 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

To ask men if they agree with Lofty.

Ok... i will pass.. seems to be another hating thread in the works

If the poster is female... are her family members paedophiles (closeted or otherwise)

So if that sample is not indicative enough.,.. i dont know what will undecided undecided
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by bellong: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
And why did you open a new account to discuss this?
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
^^beats me undecided undecided
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

If the poster is female... are her family members paedophiles (closeted or otherwise)

So if that sample is not indicative enough.,.. i dont know what will undecided undecided

I think you are wrong with your accustion. I don't think the op wanted to create a hating thread but rather hoped to contradict Lofty. And I believe she has been successful so far.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:
Stop being sensitive. If this was a bashing thread I wouldn't have added question marks to the topic. I'd have made it a definite emphatic statement. Lofty's confidence is what made me rethink his statements and come here to ask.

3 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I think you are wrong with your accustion. I don't think the op wanted to create a hating thread but rather hoped to contradict Lofty. And I believe she has been successful so far.

ok...you think so?.... its only a matter of time....
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok...you think so?.... its only a matter of time....

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Thanks love smiley I don't have the time or interest in doing what that guy is accusing me of. Like I said before, the peadophile in question sounded so confident that all men are like him so I was worried.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
bellong: And why did you open a new account to discuss this?
I don't want him to come after my main account, maybe with alts or something, because I exposed him.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by crackhaus: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmmm...
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
justanoderacct: Stop being sensitive. If this was a bashing thread I wouldn't have added question marks to the topic. I'd have made it a definite emphatic statement. Lofty's confidence is what made me rethink his statements and come here to ask.

ok..so you say..

So you needed to open a thread to ask if men are pedophiles?

If you are not married... dont you have other male family members

If you do... have they exhibited pedophillic tendencies
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Âge précision is very important

By kids you meant? undecided
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by bellong: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
justanoderacct: I don't want him to come after my main account, maybe with alts or something, because I exposed him.

You could have taken him up on the said thread with your main account.

What are the things you think he can do to your main account?
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is just plain sickening? undecided
I mean, just because some psycho said men are moved by little girls, you decide to open a thread to discuss it. What are you discussing, don't you have, father, uncles, brothers etc.

And some of us are her asking if it's true all men experience? Like seriously

Some threads are not supposed to exist and should be closed immediately.
What is this?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. / I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock / Seperate Room For Husband And Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.