Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. (2435 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by soulglo: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2014
It sounds to me that the OP is in on the scheme. It's almost like he wants to see if there's a way to justify his wife doing this
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by fleezytran(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2014
My advice, use ur wife for money rituals, become very wealthy and find ursef a good PA like her...*nonsense cock & bull story* undecided
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Tvegas(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2014
@OP I doubt your story but just in case its true. Both of you should sit down and watch lekki wives, watch out for 2 characters Uju and cleo who wanted to use an old billionaire as their ATM. The story doesn't always end well but I wish you Godspeed in your attempt at gold digging. Funny couple grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2014
one chance grin
reelup1: I need your most sincere advise.Things are not moving fine financially,we have a girl 4 years old,we have not done court marriage,we have arguements but not violent querels,she got fed- up ,not that i do not give money but its not enough to cater for the home,she is a very hardworking lady and she support the family,she is stubborn and lack gud marriage virtues,i get annoyed easily too but we are working on our weaknesses.This week she told me she went to discuss with a well connected man abt our financial situation ,he told her she wud connect her with an old Wealthy man who needs a PA (PERSONAL ASSISTANT) but the man said he needs a single lady ,my wife was told that the job would take all her time,the wealthy man would propose to be sleeping with her,becos he hardly controls himself.my wife was told she wud be in charge of the man official finance,controls his most cash flows.the wealth man i am talking abt is a notable bilionaire but he does not say no to any request made by his friend d man we knew
Re: My Wife Wants To Go And Marry A Very Wealthy Man: Advise Me. by 5minsmadness: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
reelup1: I need your most sincere advise.

In my marriage, things are not moving fine financially. We have a girl 4 years old,we have not done court marriage,we have arguements but not violent querels,

After a while she got fed- up ,not that i do not give her money but its not enough to cater for the home. She is a very hardworking lady and she support the family but she is also stubborn and lacks gud marriage virtues.
On my part i get annoyed easily too but we are working on our weaknesses.

This week she told me she went to discuss with a well connected man abt our financial situation ,he told her he wud connect her with an old Wealthy man who needs a PA (PERSONAL ASSISTANT) but the man said he needs a single lady . My wife was told that the job would take all her time, and that the wealthy man would possibly be sleeping with her,becos he hardly controls himself. My wife was told she wud be in charge of the man's official finance,controls most of his cash flows.

The wealthy man i am talking abt is a notable bilionaire and he does not say no to any request made by his friend( d man we know)

Ehen. Now I've edited your post a bit I think I understand it better.

Are you seriously considering sending your wife into the lion's den because of money? Are things really so difficult? You guys have only one child, what kind of work do you do and what kind of work does your wife do? Surely you can come up with another financial plan that does not involve using your wife's body. She might even contact HIV from the man and treatment of that one is another expense on your head and she might even infect you self and you wont know.
Calculate how much you will be spending per month in the home and also try and do some saving even if it is N5000 monthly it will aid you guys a lot.

Things are tough for everybody so pls don't he discouraged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Methods Of Correcting The Child In Terms Of Discipline. / See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed / DOMESTIC ABUSE!!! Is Donald Trump Abusive Towards His Wife Melania???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.