Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How I Became Happy, Healthy And Energetic Using Lipids And Sterol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Became Happy, Healthy And Energetic Using Lipids And Sterol (1392 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / 40 Tips For a Happy, Healthy Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Happy, Healthy And Energetic Using Lipids And Sterol by esdee108(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
I began using lipids and sterols 7 months ago and it was recommended to me by my sister, a Masters degree holder in Public Health . She listed a lot of the benefits of taking anything with lipids and sterols in it. She was about 82kg while my mum was 87kg(how embarrassing ) but when she started taking lipids aand sterols products, she lost a huge bit of weight, and fat too. FYI she is 74kg currently.
WHAT ON EARTH ARE LIPIDS AND STEROLS
They are fats. Rare fats that can only be attained from soyabeans, wheat and rice bran. Most fats are bad but there are good and bad fats. These are the good fats. These good fats are the building blocks of every cell membrane in the human body.
WHY DID SHE RECCOMMEND LIPIDS AND STEROL TO ME?
I was about 70kg a year ago,7 months ago i was 77kg.I hated myself and she knew it. She also knew i was so so close to suffering diabetes. My sister loves me too much and couldn't just let me rot. She hd to reccomend what worked for her for me.
WHAT BENEFITS HAVE YOU SEEN SO FAR?
Well, I weigh 69kg now which is good. I am 18 by the way. I am more energetic now and i have no issues whatsoever with diabetes provided i take my lipids and sterol supplement with heaalthy meals. Everybody can create their own healthy meals depending on what they want to accomplish .
ARE THERE OTHER BENEFITS TO LIPIDS AND STEROL
YEAH. It brightens the skin. It can take care of typhoid and malaria if used frequently. It helps balance the diet of growing children. It is essential for pregnant women who sometimes forget to take lots of essential nutrients. It is a must for high blood pressure patients. These are the other benefits of lipids and sterol. It depends on whatever lipids and sterol product you take.
WHY SHOULD WE TRUST THT LIPIDS AND STEROLS WORK?
1) My sister recommended what she felt would work for me.
2) she has never lied to me.
3) it worked for me.
ARE THERE ANY LIPIDS AND STEROLS PRODUCT SOLD IN NIGERIA?
Nairaland doesn't support ads here so I can advise you to make a comment on this topic and expect a swift reply from me. Its that simple.
HOW IS IT CONSUMED?
i took mine in capsule form and i took 3 pieces daily. It depends on whatever products you take.

Until next time.
Your man,
Sam David
Re: How I Became Happy, Healthy And Energetic Using Lipids And Sterol by esdee108(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
contact me on 09094620221 to have more info on the product I used to achieve my results
Re: How I Became Happy, Healthy And Energetic Using Lipids And Sterol by dunhill26(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
FRAUDSTAS!!!
Re: How I Became Happy, Healthy And Energetic Using Lipids And Sterol by esdee108(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Not me. Take that somewhere else.

(1) (Reply)

Help Save The Life Of Comfort Taye Arayela..A Lecturer at Redeemer University.. / Can Spinach Keep You Slim? / Help Tunde Lawal Alabi Azeez To Walk Again!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.