Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) (11465 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
John Dumelo is married with kids, he posted a picture of him and his family on facebook
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
lalasticlala: NO Hes not. he denied it. d said woman has been harassing hm

he posted a picture of him, his wife and kids, i would upload the in a minute
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
LaurinaDavid:

he posted a picture of him, his wife and kids, i would upload the in a minute
there was a photoshoot he did wit d said lady, for his film and all dat. d lady is based abroad. google it u wil get 2 c d whole story. meanwhile he jst granted d above interview recently indicating dat he wanna settle down next year

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by SAMBARRY: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
John dumelo isn't married. Here's his mom and sister

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by edymonte: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
I WIL HELP THEM FIND WIVES 4 THEM SINCE THEY CANT FIND ANY. BUT THEY FIND D ONES DE BLEEP
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by maxism2: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
wonder y a man would wear Brazilian hair all in d name of unique fashion. he and his would b wife would b dragging artificial hair. denrele!!!!!!

imagine him say that he wants a wife that d two of them would go to d saloon together.

hahahahahahaha
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 15, 2014
John Demulo hands down.

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 15, 2014
LaurinaDavid: John Dumelo is married with kids, he posted a picture of him and his family on facebook

lol HE DON'T EVEN HAVE A SERIOUS GF TALK OF MARRIAGE. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Ouch!!! I just got burned
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2014
ok o
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by JEITO: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
There's something unusual about Uti, Derenle and Bryan okwara

They all look/act..... lipsrsealed
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Mariojane(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2014
daisyella: and u know that just by watching him act. hehehehe grin
yea. his physical attribute nd the way he speaks i hnow he will be a very caring guy
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by MayflowerB(f): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2014
How do I get in touch with Seun Akindele? I just wanna talk to him.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2014
MayflowerB: How do I get in touch with Seun Akindele? I just wanna talk to him.
about what?
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by MayflowerB(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: about what?

Sorry dear Its private
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
John Dumelo; 30? undecided/Denrele should do the needful, ASAP lipsrsealed
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
chimkaire: John Dumelo; 30? undecided/Denrele should do the needful, ASAP lipsrsealed
john looks older than his age o. abi na footbal age?

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
ahnie: these old dudes like playing street football.Lalasticlala,please where is Hanks anuku on the list.

Hank Anuku? He is no longer a bachelor. He is just an old man without a wife.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by debetmx(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Denrele is a spinster.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by ahnie: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
utumunta:

Hank Anuku? He is no longer a bachelor. He is just an old man without a wife.
hanks has even pass the menopause stage.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by maingwaest(f): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
ahnie: hanks has even pass the menopause stage.
. ROTFL.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by tandj: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
tandj: This denrele is simply something else cheesy
Very funny dude.
Aside all these his entertaining gimmicks, he might be a very nice guy.
I don't judge with outward appearance especially guys.

Kudos, lala......nnice job.
thanks dear
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2014
When fools speak, the odour permeates fresh air@ derenle

let him call back michealingo and leonardo from their grave to come draw d perfect woman for him. Arrant nansence

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by SAMBARRY: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2014
MayflowerB:

Sorry dear Its private
I can give you his phone number that's why am asking. Of course with his permission first

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by MayflowerB(f): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: I can give you his phone number that's why am asking. Of course with his permission first

Like I said earlier, I just wanna talk to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer / . / Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.