Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99096 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
This thread is for ICAN students that are preparing for the november diet ICAN examinations. The Institute is organising a workshop/ seminar based on the new syllabus on saturday, 16 August 2014 at Airport Hotel for lagos based students by 10.00am. The date and venue for other locations will be posted soon. Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. I am making use of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management, which other materials do you guys think would be useful for this exam incorporating the change to the new syllabus, lets come in and share, thank you.

Mods please help us do the right thing.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
The
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oye123:

@whizqueen
pls send me the soft copy of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management and other materials for application level. My email is oyeboade.ayodele@yahoo.com
ok i would do that first thing tomao mrng
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2014
queen will you be attending the seminar? if you will, kindly assist to Post the outcome of the seminar here. Thank you.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
pls let us know when ICAN will post their packs online
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Audinowing: queen will you be attending the seminar? if you will, kindly assist to Post the outcome of the seminar here. Thank you.

Ok. I would do dat.
The schedule for the seminar in other locations is stated as follows:
Abuja at Sharon ultimate hotel, Abuja on August 20th;
Ibadan at Jogor centre, Ibadan on Sept 4th;
Enugu at Roban Hotel, Enugu on sept 16th;
Portharcourt at L.A Kings, P/H on sept 24th and;
Kano at New Central Hotel, kano on Sept 29, 2014.

Thats all for now
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by houseoftuition: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant very Easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. You take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
whizqueen:

Ok. I would do dat.
The schedule for the seminar in other locations is stated as follows:
Abuja at Sharon ultimate hotel, Abuja on August 20th;
Ibadan at Jogor centre, Ibadan on Sept 4th;
Enugu at Roban Hotel, Enugu on sept 16th;
Portharcourt at L.A Kings, P/H on sept 24th and;
Kano at New Central Hotel, kano on Sept 29, 2014.

Thats all for now
Thanks for the update. expecting more tomorrow.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
whizqueen: This thread is for ICAN students that are preparing for the november diet ICAN examinations. The Institute is organising a workshop/ seminar based on the new syllabus on saturday, 16 August 2014 at Airport Hotel for lagos based students by 10.00am. The date and venue for other locations will be posted soon. Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. I am making use of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management, which other materials do you guys think would be useful for this exam incorporating the change to the new syllabus, lets come in and share, thank you.

Mods please help us do the right thing.

Whizqueen, I will also need the soft copy of F5 and F7. Send it to kossynerule@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by yemi1913: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dear All, pls kindly help to post the outcome of the seminar today and also send it to my email address: opeyemioguns02@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2014
thanks all
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2014
I have sent it to all the emails i got already but someone complained of being unable to open the attached file. If the others exprienced same thing kindly lemmie know. And if u could access it eithout problem please be nice to share to the others when they come in.
Thank you.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
whizqueen: I have sent it to all the emails i got already but someone complained of being unable to open the attached file. If the others exprienced same thing kindly lemmie know. And if u could access it eithout problem please be nice to share to the others when they come in.
Thank you.
@whizqueen
Thanks, i have seen it.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by haywhyfoluso: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
@whizqueen, pls do u av soft copy of ACCA study text on Business Analysis(P3) and Advanced Financial Management(p4)? Kindly help me send to haywhyfoluso@yahoo.com if u happen to av any. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello everyone.
so nobody attended the seminar organised in lagos in respect of the new syllabus?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by houseoftuition: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Shittumania: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ queen, thank u so much for this thread. It will really help. Kindly send the soft copies of the materials to shitturazaq35@gmail.com.tanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 4:22am On Aug 20, 2014
houseoftuition: You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
I hope u re aware that time is really running fast towards Nov? If u know u don't ve anything tangible to offer y not stop littering everywhere with ur misleading advert. If u really want people to take u serious, stop all these things u re doing until the site is fully ready. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by houseoftuition: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Audinowing: I hope u re aware that time is really running fast towards Nov? If u know u don't ve anything tangible to offer y not stop littering everywhere with ur misleading advert. If u really want people to take u serious, stop all these things u re doing until the site is fully ready. Thank u.
Hello Audi
Yes the site is fully ready but for one little piece of detail which is the delay from the CAC. The delay has been on for over 2 months now but will be resolved by next week Tuesday. While I understand your displeasure,The harsh words were uncalled for.
Regards
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
yemi1913: Dear All, pls kindly help to post the outcome of the seminar today and also send it to my email address: opeyemioguns02@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Check ur email for d outcome of d seminar and pls send it to those that require for it
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
yemi1913: Dear All, pls kindly help to post the outcome of the seminar today and also send it to my email address: opeyemioguns02@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
please, send the ACCA materials to me
Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oye123:

Check ur email for d outcome of d seminar and pls send it to those that require for it

Please,send it to me.@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
whizqueen: I have sent it to all the emails i got already but someone complained of being unable to open the attached file. If the others exprienced same thing kindly lemmie know. And if u could access it eithout problem please be nice to share to the others when they come in.
Thank you.

Please,send the materials to me.
Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
achiever3:

Please,send it to me.chinwe2j@yahoo.com.
Thanks

check ur box
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oye123:
check ur box

Please let me also have the outcome of the seminar in my box.
otiforever at yahoo dot com.

thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
haywhyfoluso: @whizqueen, pls do u av soft copy of ACCA study text on Business Analysis(P3) and Advanced Financial Management(p4)? Kindly help me send to haywhyfoluso@yahoo.com if u happen to av any. Thanks in anticipation.

i dont av doseones you requested for but i can try to help u get dem. Wen i do i will help u send it to ur mail box
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
haywhyfoluso: @whizqueen, pls do u av soft copy of ACCA study text on Business Analysis(P3) and Advanced Financial Management(p4)? Kindly help me send to haywhyfoluso@yahoo.com if u happen to av any. Thanks in anticipation.

i dont av dose ones you requested for but i can try to help u get dem. Wen i do i will help u send it to ur mail box
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Evry1 shuld specify the material dey are requesting for. All other emails am getting here the people in question didnt state the name of the pack dey are asking for.

Thanks for your cooperation
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dereformer:

Please let me also have the outcome of the seminar in my box.
otiforever at yahoo dot com.

thanks.

check ur box by 5:50pm today
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oye123:
check ur box

Thanks dear, pls.send me the ACCA materials.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oye123:
check ur box

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.