Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99079 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
So guys how was the exams? I sat for corporate reporting n the paper was so bulky compared to the usual Ican exam..... Oluwa please do something new for me n my fellow n.landers this diet. Amennnnnnn.....

2 Likes

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Layiwoo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Audinowing:
So guys how was the exams? I sat for corporate reporting n the paper was so bulky compared to the usual Ican exam..... Oluwa please do something new for me n my fellow n.landers this diet. Amennnnnnn.....
All the best
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by blessedtj(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
It is well with those writing this diet oooo.

I beg I need to start preparing for May diet nw oooo.

Please, Whizqueen, Strongpenis, Hayoakins, Convict0111, Lushcream and who ever have Corporate reporting, SFM, Advanced Taxation and Case study material should send it to me ooooo.

Make I start to dey prepare ooo.

email is ... tij.azeez@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by yosla: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
I wrote FR and wasn't happy with my performance. I was still in question 1(compulsory qtn) wn the invigilator announced 1 more hour to go. At that junction i got dazed cos i still have 4 more questions to answer and haven't yet finished qtn 1. My time management was bad and i paid dearly for it. The questions were not too difficult just that d qtn 1 whch was compulsory was loaded and highly demanding. So it took all of my time. I struggled eventually to make an impact on the other questions. Sad!

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by blessedtj(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
yosla:
I wrote FR and wasn't happy with my performance. I was still in question 1(compulsory qtn) wn the invigilator announced 1 more hour to go. At that junction i got dazed cos i still have 4 more questions to answer and haven't yet finished qtn 1. My time management was bad and i paid dearly for it. The questions were not too difficult just that d qtn 1 whch was compulsory was loaded and highly demanding. So it took all of my time. I struggled eventually to make an impact on the other questions. Sad!

Pls don't lose hope on the paper yet, just keep praying. I have written one ICAN exam like that(financial accounting old PE1). I was crying when I left the exam hall in Amuwo.

But to my greatest surprise, I passed.

Since you attempt all the question. It is ok. Moreover ICAN did not say you should answer all the question but rather to attempt. Lol

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Umunede(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is where to be
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by EKPETI(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
yosla:
U will pass in jesus name! Pls can u help me with the fees of each paper of ican exam. I just want to knw d cost of all d papers. I wnt to reg for d exam. This is my email: fekpeti@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by StrongPenis: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
yosla:
[b]Rule no 1 to passing ICAN: No matter how sure you are or knowledgeable you are on Question 1 of any ICAN Paper, you should never attempt that particular question first. The question always looks simple but heavily worded and it is a trap set by ICAN to kill your time because you will spend nothing less than 20 minutes trying to comprehend the question . Well when I did my ICAN back then, I could only attempt 3 Financial accounting questions and I couldn't even finish any of the 3 questions properly. Just like you I prepared so well for the exam but goofed miserably during the exam due to poor time management. End results = I passed the paper at my first sitting. Same thing happened to me in PE2 as well, I couldn't answer the Financial Reporting questions well, I just kept on dribbling round the questions like Neymar.I was mightily disappointed with myself after the exam and I was so sure I would fail......End result= I also passed the paper at my first attempt. So bro please don't fret, don't worry, with God on your side you will surely pass.[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by opemipo2013: 4:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Please, Whizqueen, Strongpenis, Hayoakins, Convict0111, Lushcream and who ever have SFM, Advanced Taxation and Case study material should send it to me oo.

My email is opeyinkaadeyemi@gmail.com.thks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by stiggymode(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2014
@lushcream, strongpenis and others, u guys have been of tremendous help to us all. Pls kindly forward the relevant materials to stiggymode@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless u all.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by missnigeria: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2014
Yesterday's FR looks simple but the time was not there.I was on the second question when the supervisor says 30minutes to go.God should just help me because I ve been writing this same paper for so many diets.I pray they wil be lenient in marking because so many people dint write this diet.At my centre Ilishan,we are suppose to use 2halls and the only hall we use we are not up to 70candidates for all levels.Goodluck to those writing today.I wil be writing MGE tomoro
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by babakeem: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, i want to start preparing for may 2015 diet and i need study materials on MGE, PM & PSAF. Have ICAN released packs based on new syllabus? If no, how do i get study materials to prepare myself? Kind Regards!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by babakeem: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Babakee4m@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by yengi: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2014
Hi all..pls is it possible to register for two stages
Also pls I need ACCA or any material for PSAF and MGE
Pls email is roskiemerald@yahoo.com
am preparing for the next diet...
Goodluck to those currently writing
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Layiwoo:

All the best
Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by hayoakins(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
yosla:

Compulsory questions are usually simple but heavily worded hence, save it for the last except u got no other option.

Nothing is impossible and learn to confess what you want. Victoria Ascerta! in Jesus name.

cheers
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by benebaby77: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
please, strongpenis, whizqueen, oye123, hayoakins and others, I need ICAN materials/study packs on Knowledge and Application Level....
My email is benebaby77@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by EKPETI(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello NL, pls I d fees of each paper in foundation levels and the materials based on d new syllabus. My email is fekpeti@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Lushcream:
thanks I feel so happy ..... nextweek monday straight jacking don begin be that ... may 2015 on point. GOD BLESS YOU AND HAYOAKINS AND STRONGP.
Lushie ... pls send to kennaustine@gmail.com, so the joy will spread. Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by idee91: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2014
kennaustine:

Lushie ... pls send to kennaustine@gmail.com, so the joy will spread. Thanks
Pls I need all materials on foundation level too...
Thanks... idrisahmed38@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by EKPETI(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
benebaby77:
please, strongpenis, whizqueen, oye123, hayoakins and others, I need ICAN materials/study packs on Knowledge and Application Level....
My email is benebaby77@yahoo.com

Pls, I need d materials on foundation level too. My email is fekpeti@yahoo.com . Thanks!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
babakeem:
Dear Nairalanders, i want to start preparing for may 2015 diet and i need study materials on MGE, PM & PSAF. Have ICAN released packs based on new syllabus? If no, how do i get study materials to prepare myself? Kind Regards!
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!
We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

www.ng-books..com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
yengi:
Hi all..pls is it possible to register for two stages
Also pls I need ACCA or any material for PSAF and MGE
Pls email is roskiemerald@yahoo.com
am preparing for the next diet...
Goodluck to those currently writing
We have ACCA books on MGE. Contact lanrilo@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bussyamu(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls I needd professional level pack. The corporate reporting and the rest. Thanks a lot. How was the exam.
bussyamu@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Audinowing:
God will be there for you ..... You have presented your professional opinion , I pray that ICAN won't have contrary view , amen !!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
blessedtj:
It is well with those writing this diet oooo.

I beg I need to start preparing for May diet nw oooo.

Please, Whizqueen, Strongpenis, Hayoakins, Convict0111, Lushcream and who ever have Corporate reporting, SFM, Advanced Taxation and Case study material should send it to me ooooo.

Make I start to dey prepare ooo.

email is ... tij.azeez@gmail.com
Hello Blessed , if you garrit kindly forward to my email too @ bfmroxy@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
yosla:
Damnit ..... Infact there is no penalty for missing the question 1 sef ..... Just write ''a'' as answer and move one ...

The etiquette of passing exams is to do the easier one first and conclude with the harder ones .... If you do the reverse , you become sad !!

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
opemipo2013:
Please, Whizqueen, Strongpenis, Hayoakins, Convict0111, Lushcream and who ever have SFM, Advanced Taxation and Case study material should send it to me oo.

My email is opeyinkaadeyemi@gmail.com.thks
Opemipo kindly forward to me too if you get them .... Bfmroxy@gmail.com

strongpenis , kindly help me to help my lilbro for Professional Level new study pack ... My email is above !
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
missnigeria:
Yesterday's FR looks simple but the time was not there.I was on the second question when the supervisor says 30minutes to go.God should just help me because I ve been writing this same paper for so many diets.I pray they wil be lenient in marking because so many people dint write this diet.At my centre Ilishan,we are suppose to use 2halls and the only hall we use we are not up to 70candidates for all levels.Goodluck to those writing today.I wil be writing MGE tomoro
God will pass you !!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
sureguy02:
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!
We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

www.ng-books..com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
hayoakins:

Compulsory questions are usually simple but heavily worded hence, save it for the last except u got no other option.

Nothing is impossible and learn to confess what you want. Victoria Ascerta! in Jesus name.

cheers
Amen!!!
Hw ws ur exam ooo?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
@All hw ws the MGE paper today? Abi na only me the thing happen to nii? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.