Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (98773 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by pearldrops(f): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls which is most preferred? ICAN or ACCA?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by woodfrank(m): 4:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Elacutey: pls kindly send ACCA materials for management,governance and ethics(P1) and also performance mgt(f7) to nuela4onyi@yahoo.co.uk .thanks

Please I need Materials for Management, gov n ethics. kindly send to bonipinsaiye@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by woodfrank(m): 4:28am On Sep 09, 2014
whizqueen: I want to enjoin everyone of us to start preparing very well for this exam because we have less than 80days to go... N by every Second November is getting closer. Lets work like we dnt pray and pray like we don't work.
Also you can now choose papers you want to write if you haven't prepared well for others thatz one of the goodies the new syllabus is offering to us...
All the best, I pray God guide our reading steps.

Please I need soft copy ACCA pack for mgt, gov n ethics. kindly send to bonipinsaiye@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by pioneer: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Wyse has brought out some of its packs..I think its very relevant for the exams..may b u shld try n get dem..instead of acca packs alone
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by kessco(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Pls send me the soft copy of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management and other materials for application level.
Thank you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by ecode1(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
I need materials for Application level. ecode at naij dot com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oye123:
check ur box

Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by houseoftuition: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Warm Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by amakaizu: 1:22am On Sep 11, 2014
A good Samaritan should Please send me the soft copy of the performance management and Mgt,Governance and ethics acca packs.thanks
My Email Address is amakaegesimba@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
bk2020: Wyse has brought out some of its packs..I think its very relevant for the exams..may b u shld try n get dem..instead of acca packs alone
Are they soft copy? if yes, please send to esrherfunmilayo.salami@ gmail.com and if no, how do I get the hardcopy?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by heryor2(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Oye123:

Check ur email for d outcome of d seminar and pls send it to those that require for it

please ⓚⓘⓝⓓⓛⓨ ⓢⓔⓝⓓ ⓜⓔ ⓐ ⓞⓕ those ACCA materials for
management,governance and ethics(P1) and also
performance mgt(f7).
ęmāįl - oyedokunayooluwa@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by heryor2(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2014
whizqueen: This thread is for ICAN students that are preparing for the november diet ICAN examinations. The Institute is organising a workshop/ seminar based on the new syllabus on saturday, 16 August 2014 at Airport Hotel for lagos based students by 10.00am. The date and venue for other locations will be posted soon. Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. I am making use of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management, which other materials do you guys think would be useful for this exam incorporating the change to the new syllabus, lets come in and share, thank you.

Mods please help us do the right thing.
pls, kindly send those materials to me, email - oyedokunayooluwa@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by edufabulous(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls send me the soft copy of the ACCA study
packs for performance
management, mgt ethics and any other material for application
level. My email is nedu2ng@yahoo.com.

God bless.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by edufabulous(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
whizqueen: [b][/b]
Like i stated earlier lets share with eachother, i can't do this all alone we are not here to be selfish please. If you get the materials first kindly forward to others as they come in. @y'all i don't have the ACCA pack for foundation and professional level as am currently writing the skills level. But as soon as i'm able to lay my hands on them i'ld send it to the people that requested for it. And for those that requested for the ones i have i would send them to you soon.
I suggest that you'all can go to good tuition houses that sells textbooks to get the ones relevant to you. I got 'Teach yourself IFRS and Teach yourself Group account' and 'understanding mgmt, governance and ethics' so far so good have not had any regrets buying them.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Pls send me the soft copy of the ACCA study
packs for performance
management, management governance and ethics, and other materials for application
level. My email is nedu2ng@yahoo.com

God bless.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by holyfather(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
please if someone that has no previous accounting related certificate(s) or experience is interested in ICAN, what're the steps involved?
please help an interested novice.

help a brother.
Thanks in advance.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls let's make this thread more interactive. We can share other useful things other than materials like exam tips, study tips, questions you find difficult on any paper. I know everybody is busy trying to cover the syllabus. That's understandable. But sparing an hour of your reading time to teach or probably learn something from your colleagues goes a long way. "Two heads are better than one" they say. Let's help ourselves.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
holyfather: please if someone that has no previous accounting related certificate(s) or experience is interested in ICAN, what're the steps involved?
please help an interested novice.

help a brother.
Thanks in advance.

Are you a graduate/undergraduate?
What course did you study/currently studying?
We need more details about "your qualification" before we can advise you on what to do?

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
I dnt have the wyse materials..bt I knw they relevant instead of just reading acca pack..I am hoping to get it soon.its hard copy o
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by vickylinco(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
whizqueen: This thread is for ICAN students that are preparing for the november diet ICAN examinations. The Institute is organising a workshop/ seminar based on the new syllabus on saturday, 16 August 2014 at Airport Hotel for lagos based students by 10.00am. The date and venue for other locations will be posted soon. Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. I am making use of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management, which other materials do you guys think would be useful for this exam incorporating the change to the new syllabus, lets come in and share, thank you.

pls kindly send d soft copies of d materials to my email...... thanks in advance
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by vickylinco(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by AMDEX5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls help me wit ACCA materials for Application level..
Email- amdex4real@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by holyfather(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kossyne:

We need more details about "your qualification" before we can advise you on what to do?

graduate.
biochemistry
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by AMDEX5(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls help me wit ACCA materials for Application level(financial reporting,performance mgt and mgt,govt&ethic)..
Email- amdex4real@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by missnigeria: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls has ICAN started giving out study packs because november diet exam registration have started already
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by boofydon: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
missnigeria: Pls has ICAN started giving out study packs because november diet exam registration have started already
do you attend any tutor center? Really need one in ibadan
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by holyfather(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kossyne:

yes I'm a graduate of biochemistry.
I'm still waiting for your advice.
Thanks in advance.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Emeka71(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
justbee: @Whizqueen, @Oye123, @komkom4all, please i need the study materials for Management , Gorvenance &Ethics and PSAF . Please send me the materials to bettybina21@gmail.com

Can i combine these with any of the final stage papers?
Thank you.
Wait a minute; does the new development mean no more PE1 and PE2 and just 5 papers at a professional level; meaning that some Guru can attempt it just once( Accounting exempted students) and be lucky <ACA>
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Kossyne:

I apologise for the delay. I will try to be as brief and concise as possible. The ACA certification program is designed in a way that people from diverse disciplines with different certificates(O'level inclusive) can do it. Your qualification determines the stage where you begin your journey. There are three stages in the new ICAN syllabus- Knowledge level(5 papers), Application/Skills level(6 papers) and Professional level(5 papers). Based on your qualification, you will be only granted exemption in Quantitative techniques in Business(A1) in the Knowledge level. Then you will write every other paper in each stage. You must pass every paper in each stage inorder to progress to the subsequent stage. For more info you can visit icanig.org to download the new syllabus. You can also add me on bbm-26211650 or email me:kossynerule@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by boofydon: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Seem i'm alone in the knowledge stage here undecided
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by boofydon: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2014
bk2020: I dnt have the wyse materials..bt I knw they relevant instead of just reading acca pack..I am hoping to get it soon.its hard copy o
the no on wyse site is not going through. Really need their pack. What stage are you preparing for?
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bk2020: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am writing application stage, I dnt knw whether they sell to outsiders....me I dnt even mind making fotocopies. I attend risksfree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.