Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship (2633 Views)

PDP Accuses DSS Of Interfering With Election Tribunals / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass Partisanship, Calls Spokesperson Unfit For Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
oduastates: These people are making a mockery of all the country's institutions.
This is a suppose to be an agency of intelligent spooks.
That is ,very few people who work the the shadows.

And they have ceased to 'work the shadows'?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Unbelievable!!! shocked shocked shocked This is beyond incompetence, this woman is more than useless to put it mildly. It's a monumental tragedy she is made to head such a strategic organisation.

Explain yourself better.

What do you disagree with in what you've quoted?

Or are you 'disoriented' too?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
ProfCorruption: GEJ has destroyed what used to be a great organisation. Department of State Services (DSS) has now become Department of GEJ Services, DGS.
Marilyn Ogar is not just incompetent, she's a shameless liar.

Is GEJ is member of DSS?

Specifically, how did Ogar lie?

Is it that bombs didn't go off when some people could not win elections?

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emiye(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
atlwireles: Ms Ogar noted that there has been no bombings since the apc won in Edo and Osun elections.
She said that “we had provided security for Edo and at the end of that election, permit me to say, there was no bomb blast.
“We moved to Ondo and the Labour Party won in Ondo, there was bomb blast. We moved to Anambra; APGA won in Anambra and there was a bomb blast”. She said
She however noted that when they “moved to Ekiti and PDP won in Ekiti, there was a bomb blast” and “thank God we were able to deploy appropriately (in Osun), the results came out, the APC have won and thank God there was no bomb blast”.
Asked if she was insinuating that the opposition party was responsible for the bombings, the DSS spokesperson noted that “we should thank God that since after the Osun elections, there has been no bombings” warning that “it doesn’t mean that there should be a bomb blast after i leave the (channels tv Abuja) studio”.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/08/14/dss-ponders-politics-and-bombings-in-nigeria

This statement sought of reaffirms my belief that the current day government is behind the boko haram insurgency for political gains. The woman was unbelievably bigoted and reeked of partisanship.

The doomday is near for those who wants to ruin the country for their selfish motive.

4 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Are elections conducted at 12am in Ghana?
can't make out the meaning of your post.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Is GEJ is member of DSS?

see question shocked

3 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
emiye: This statement sought of reaffirms my belief that the current day government is behind the boko haram insurgency for political gains. The woman was unbelievably bigoted and reeked of partisanship.

The doomday is near for those who wants to ruin the country for their selfish motive.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
does this even make any sense? Had no business in osun? He is the spokesperson for the opposition from God sake.

So what if he is from kwara? Are we now restricted to our state of origin?

12am in the morning, is there some kind of curfew in the state? The APC could have held meetings till late in the night.

Do you make any sense yourself?

Must opposition spokesperson be in Osun?

Emphasis on his 'Kwaraness' means he is not an electorate in Osun. Doesn't reside in Osun, did not register to vote there and is not from there.

Must you suddenly exercise your freedom of movement at 12am on election day?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
emiye: This statement sought of reaffirms my belief that the current day government is behind the boko haram insurgency for political gains. The woman was unbelievably bigoted and reeked of partisanship.

Are you planning more bombs?

What is the 'doomday' threat about?

The arm of the law is very long by the way.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
can't make out the meaning of your post.

It's actually a question.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Emphasis on his 'Kwaraness' means he is not an electorate in Osun. Doesn't reside in Osun, did not register to vote there and is not from there.

were you born in North Korea or your just being sycophantic.

7 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
see question shocked

Yes, give an answer.

Are you 'disoriented' too?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by texazzpete(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ms Ogar noted that there has been no bombings since the apc won in Edo and Osun elections.
She said that “we had provided security for Edo and at the end of that election, permit me to say, there was no bomb blast.
“We moved to Ondo and the Labour Party won in Ondo, there was bomb blast. We moved to Anambra; APGA won in Anambra and there was a bomb blast”. She said
She however noted that when they “moved to Ekiti and PDP won in Ekiti, there was a bomb blast” and “thank God we were able to deploy appropriately (in Osun), the results came out, the APC have won and thank God there was no bomb blast”.
Asked if she was insinuating that the opposition party was responsible for the bombings, the DSS spokesperson noted that “we should thank God that since after the Osun elections, there has been no bombings” warning that “it doesn’t mean that there should be a bomb blast after i leave the (channels tv Abuja) studio”.

Did she really say this? On live TV?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is a banana republic cheesy

Now I know why the likes of @atlwireless that have no ounce of self-pride, no dignity can easily accept a job description of being a paid-per-post propaganda and FUD spreader on Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

It's actually a question.
election, Ghana, 12am, still does not make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
APC has been working very hard towards destroying every institution in this country. After the Anambra election, APC called for the sack or resignation of Prof Jega and disbandment of INEC. That same Jega has since conducted the Osun election in which the APC won. Now, APC has since turned its destructive tentacles on the DSS. This is in spite of the fact that APC won the Osun election. I maintain that APC is evil!

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
were you born in North Korea or your just being sycophantic.

Are you not showing a sign of 'disorientation' now?

Provide an answer to questions or respond to issues.

There's no need to be paranoid.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emiye(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Are you planning more bombs?

What is the 'doomday' threat about?

The arm of the law is very long by the way.

Get behind me, you dunce ! angry angry
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by atlwireles: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
texazzpete:

Did she really say this? On live TV?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is a banana republic cheesy

Now I know why the likes of @atlwireless that have no ounce of self-pride, no dignity can easily accept a job description of being a paid-per-post propaganda and FUD spreader on Nairaland.

Self pride? I am not a chest beater, that I can tell now. So, who is paying for your post?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

Are you not showing a sign of 'disorientation' now?

Provide an answer to questions or respond to issues.

There's no need to be paranoid.

emiye:

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
emiye:

Is that all you can come up with 'Albert Einstein'?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by texazzpete(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
atlwireles:

Self pride? I am not a chest beater, that I can tell now. So, who is paying for your post?

I'm not a paid hack like you. Nobody on Nairaland can ever accuse me of that. Wasn't it two days ago that I was lambasting Fashola for his neglect of Ejigbo LGA?

I'm a patriot. I love my country. I want my country to be great. I want to leave a strong Nigeria for my kids to inherit. I oppose anyone that is taking action to damage this country. That includes APC, PDP, LP, CNN, Yahoo Yahoo...anyone! My post history can attest to that.

You on the other hand leave absolutely no doubt that you're an induced mercenary. Either you're paid in cash or kind, nobody can be that stupid to blindly support ALL senseless policies from this administration. At least nobody can, with all clear conscience.

In other words, you're a modern day Esau. Congrats, you'll explain to your own kids your role in the Nigerian project. For now, care to tell us what the 'porridge' (that you're selling your conscience for) is?

6 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by atlwireles: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
[s]
texazzpete:

I'm not a paid hack like you. Nobody on Nairaland can ever accuse me of that. Wasn't it two days ago that I was lambasting Fashola for his neglect of Ejigbo LGA?

I'm a patriot. I love my country. I want my country to be great. I want to leave a strong Nigeria for my kids to inherit. I oppose anyone that is taking action to damage this country. That includes APC, PDP, LP, CNN, Yahoo Yahoo...anyone! My post history can attest to that.

You on the other hand leave absolutely no doubt that you're an induced mercenary. Either you're paid in cash or kind, nobody can be that stupid to blindly support ALL senseless policies from this administration. At least nobody can, with all clear conscience.

In other words, you're a modern day Esau. Congrats, you'll explain to your own kids your role in the Nigerian project. For now, care to tell us what the 'porridge' (that you're selling your conscience for) is?

You failed to answer a simple question, who is paying for your post? What become of my kids is not your problem. The kind of country I choose to live in, is my personal responsibility and not yours. Do you self a favour and learn to respect people point of view and stop acting like a teabagger. Your senselessness is somebody's else common sense. Keep your pride, patriotism, the great country you seek, and whatever else you choose to call it to yourself.
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by patrickmuf(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sincere9jerian, why don't you address the issues on ground rather than pop up with your senseless accusations?

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC has been working very hard towards destroying every institution in this country. After the Anambra election, APC called for the sack or resignation of Prof Jega and disbandment of INEC. That same Jega has since conducted the Osun election in which the APC won. Now, APC has since turned its destructive tentacles on the DSS. This is in spite of the fact that APC won the Osun election. I maintain that APC is evil!
what has this nonsense you just typed got to do the topic of discussion and the foolishness of Ogar? you always try to deviate from a topic that shoots your paymaster on the foot.

Olori kpelebe!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by porka: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC has been working very hard towards destroying every institution in this country. After the Anambra election, APC called for the sack or resignation of Prof Jega and disbandment of INEC. That same Jega has since conducted the Osun election in which the APC won. Now, APC has since turned its destructive tentacles on the DSS. This is in spite of the fact that APC won the Osun election. I maintain that APC is evil!

They are masters at propaganda and diversion of public attention.

Instead of addressing a very weighty bomb throwing and 'bribery' allegation that the DSS spokesperson has made they are here talking about human rights bla bla bla.

Normal human beings who have nothing to hide will by now be in a competent court suing the daylight out of the DSS if they are sure the allegations are false.

Our people are only interested in how to hoodwink the public.

Every time someone takes them on, and when they don't have any coherent response they resort to innuendos.

Nigeria will outlive all those throwing bombs and killing innocent people in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
and whoever said the Osun election was free and fair?
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
What else dob u xpect when we have igbo families in all our key positions...frm health to transport to dss to debt management to labour to ssg of d fed govt to many silent high key positions..igbos fool everywhere wth dere fucking tentacles nd dominating will to suppress d common nigerians colouring diff pol parties for their gains....its very evident dat dis daft woman who is also a igbo stock is doing all possible just to help d presido for 201d. May all igbos burnnnnnnn in helll... Irepeat may all igbos burn in hell. I swear if I get nuclear weapon I go nuke dis country comot dis planet sef...d most clueless country in d world.. Imagine a respectable agency like d sss service nw coming on tv to blab nosense. God punish dat jonathan and all ur igbo vermins wey dey advise him ...may they all burn in nuclear reaction...am vexed thoroughly vexed...look at d fucking new cbn president also an igbo parasite..immediately him enta dey go dey charge mony for atm withdrawals is it all nt evident enough for all to see dat ibos or igos re nting bt crooks dat will run dis stupis county down. Meanwhile to u all jews descendants..take ur phne nd google 'the 125 places jews have always been sent packing or killed..rght frm 325 A.d nations have always been killing u pple.. Everywhere jews go dey run dere economy down dey fix demselves in strategic places nd control dere economies...dats even y hitler killed dem in dere millions. Also evident is it even in modern day nigeria...always aggresive always dishonest nd cunning, sly human beings I despise u pple like armaggedon. Demonic race
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by emmatok(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

And what is Chris Uba doing in Osun during the election.

The evil you support today, will surely hunt you tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is the spokesman of the DSS not supposed to be professional? Ogar has allowed herself to be used by the Presidency, and like Joseph Mbu who was trying to defend Patience Jonathan in Rivers State, I see her losing this seat.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by patrickmuf(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

They are masters at propaganda and diversion of public attention.

Instead of addressing a very weighty bomb throwing and 'bribery' allegation that the DSS spokesperson has made they are here talking about human rights bla bla bla.

Normal human beings who have nothing to hide will by now be in a competent court suing the daylight out of the DSS if they are sure the allegations are false.

Our people are only interested in how to hoodwink the public.

Every time someone takes them on, and when they don't have any coherent response they resort to innuendos.

Nigeria will outlive all those throwing bombs and killing innocent people in the name of politics.
Makes no sense whatsoever
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

If anything debars Lie Muhammed from being in Osun State, it should also debar Obanikoro whose state, Lagos, doesn't have boundries with Osun.

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by clevadani: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
porka:

what part of d constitution enables d DSS to restrict d freedom of movement of a law abiding citizen when Dere is no curfew ? what was buruji kashamu doing in osun? answer my questions hypocrite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I just want the people suffering to stop. feed up with corruption / Fake N1000 Note! photos / Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.