Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Sparklight Global Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sparklight Global Resources (4832 Views)

Sparklight Global Resource. Invite / Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! / Any Info Abt Sparklight Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sparklight Global Resources by xchet(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sparklight Global Resources is a newly established multi-national company and needs vibrant graduates and non graduates in Lagos, Portharcourt, Asaba, and Owerri...

Qualification:
Applicant must possess either:
O'Level
OND
HND
NCE
BSC
MSC

How to apply
Interested candidates should send via sms the following:
1. Name
2. Qualification
3. Location
4. Phone number
To 08126974848

1 Like

Re: Sparklight Global Resources by Hehehehe1: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
U decide say u no go gt sense........? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sparklight Global Resources by liliangmail(f): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dy still dy carry dis sparklight advert around? undecided hmmmmm.....God dy o
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by xchet(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
I thought some people might need to use the opportunity to make a better life. And, your critics makes me feel better though and hear this!

I work with Sparklight and I make above N100,000 per month.
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by Worksunlimited: 4:57am On Aug 17, 2014
xchet: I thought some people might need to use the opportunity to make a better life. And, your critics makes me feel better though and hear this!

What are the sparklight people into?
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by singlefade25(f): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
xchet: I thought some people might need to use the opportunity to make a better life. And, your critics makes me feel better though and hear this!

You are a big liar, you people are GNLD
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by liliangmail(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
no mind him....he dy make 100k a month say na only him dy GNLD cry
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by rossyc(f): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
I smell gnld. Buh op u av to enlighten us on what ur firm is about...
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by xchet(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
We are not GNLD as we are a company of our own, nevertheless, we partner with so many companies including GNLD. And if I have to brief you on what we do, you have to be reasonable to understand and believe what you choose to...

Sparklight Global Resource is a company that partners with many organization in other to archieve a common goal just like most NGO's and as a staff, you stand the chance of traveling outside the country for trainings/seminar and tour...
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
i got at invite at yo benin office...pls enlighten me more so that i won't waste my tfare
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by praz001(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
[@Chet if you are not Gnld as you has said, why then would you ask those seeking for job to pay 8,500 for one useless machine.
I pity those who want to waste their little t-fare embarassed@Chet if you are not Gnld as you has said, why then would you ask those seeking for job to pay 8,500 for one useless machine.
I pity those who want to waste their little t-fare
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by minister85: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
@xchet are sure you know the meaning of multinational? Sparklight global who market gnld products said they are multinational, wonders shall never end
Re: Sparklight Global Resources by greatsly: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Its pure Gnld marketing. I was part of the first set of people who was decieve to register and buy the drugs with over 70k I saved from my nysc allowance. the drugs has been in my wardrop since over a year. I did not sell a single capsule with all my effort. I had to abandone the whole thing. Please be ware. Dont fall victim.

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Aptitude/skills Test (read Urgent) / Dstv Recruiting Marketers @ Ketu-Ikorodu Lagos / SSCE And OND Holders Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.