Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Do You Really Love to Do? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Really Love to Do? (20314 Views)

Career Change Ideas - 7 Ways To Find Out What You Really Want To Do / Talents And Skills: What Are You Really Good At Doing? / Do You Really Love Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2007
i luv to worship God but sin wont let me. they are just too much
i luv meeting sexy,curvy babes
i luv to sleep
i luv to think, create a biz idea and make money
i luv to nibble on nipples grin grin grin- i told u i sin too much. God help me
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by bisii(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
tkb417:

i love to worship God but sin wont let me. they are just too much
i love meeting sexy,curvy babes
i love to sleep
i love to think, create a biz idea and make money
i love to nibble on nipples grin grin grin- i told u i sin too much. God help me

grin grin grin grin grin, May God really help u,

i love to love GOD,
i love to chat n meet peeps
n i love to sleeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!! grin grin grin
after which comes, music,movies n more movies,
then the books n gamessssssssss!!!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Citizen1(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2007
I love cooking, I love sewing. Singing takes me to another level. grin I'm stuck at a bank job, calculating cryOPM
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by splurge(f): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2007
i've got ds insane passion for writing. my pen n paper is lyk my best frnd cuz if i've a prob or sumfn's bugging me then even if i talk to sum1 abt it, i cld choose to not b totally sincere with d person but i can't lie to myself when i write down my issues or wteva matter dt is bugging me. n i dnt jst write when i'm down, i write evrytym. i think d best invention ever wuz inventing pen n paper. if i dnt have anyfn to write then i cld write any song lyrics dt fits my mood n i LUV SONGS esp rock n hiphop n they all go with my moods. sumtymz if my journal's not nearby, i write behind my notes in class or on papers n stick em in my journals later. dia wuz a tym i started writing my everyday lyf, but i had to start uni so i kinda had to stop. sumtymz in class, i offer to copy pple's notes for them cuz i feel d insane urge to write. i also have an insane passion for music but, sadly, i dnt think i can ever compose a song but i wnt quit trying. so dts it peeps!!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by lovemajek(f): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2007
good dream, and dont stop helping pple to write, your rewards are in heaven.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
cool   making money like Bill Gate      grin
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by adrian5(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2007
I love studying encyclopedias
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by lovemajek(f): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2007
Also love to keep peple laughing.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by WarfyBoy(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2007
My Love for MUsic/Futball is beyond my control, rite 4rm wen i was a child, i love 2 play futbal, n i lov it, den music gawwwd, presently i write music, m abt to enta d uni, i just hope tins work our d way i wnt it, if i cant go for futbal den music.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE U GUYS 2 ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO

B/W MUSIC N FUTBAL

I AV BIN INBETWEEN DIZ 2 RITE 4RM CHILDHOOD, I LV TO DO D 2, BUT I JUST HAV TO FORGONE 1 4 D ODA, PLS ADVICE ME ON HW 2 GO ABT IT

i hav writin lots of interestin songs,did som in my church wit friends n alone, bt i stil prefer to play futbal, i belive thats were i can make it BIG

m a little confused, n dnt kno what to do

dem say if person pursue 2 rats e go miss d 2, i kno wan miss my own ohhh, wt should i do
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by lovemajek(f): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2007
put one inside back pocket, and the other inside front pocket, do you understand what i mean.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by pmdaboh(f): 3:11am On Sep 09, 2007
My PASSION is people. I have been given the natural ability to talk, socialize, and and mingle with people from all walks of life. I can go up to virtually anyone and start a conversation that leads to meaninful exchange of thoughts and ideas. I love to get to know people and make them feel good about having had a connection with me.

I have been an administrator and Sales Manager, which really fit in with my passion. Currently, I am a teacher, and I love it! I feel as though I am making difference in other people's lives, and I get to talk to various students and my co-workers daily, which is what I love. I have a "gift of gab", and people are drawn to my outgoing personality.

So there you have it, people are my PASSION.

My motto, which is simple, is this: "I want people to be glad to see me come and sad to see me leave."
wink
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by sylvao2000(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2007
Reading, study who ladies real are,

Appreciating God Almighty that goes without saying,
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by nbolu: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2007
i love cooking,styling hair,going out,talking.i 'd love to go to styling school one day.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by nbolu: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2007
i like readin novels,singin ,dancin,listenin to music,travellin,makin friends
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by tkb417(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2007
@bisii
yeah thats why im always praying to God
i forgot. i luv watching Man United play.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Bosdem(f): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2007
I just love to make people happy
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by peetah1: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2007
I love reading books by stephen king,articles on nairaland and i also love real madrid cool
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by israelite(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2007
I like to listen to music, if there is no light i like to go to a friends place , if he\she is not around i ll like to sit down and imagine a good thing abt myself.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by shreks(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2007
I love the computer, the internet, graphics, animation, special effects, i guess thats why i love foreign movies. I love music though i don't sing. The violin is an inspirational instrument, but i have not touched one before. Games, men i love games. Cooking too is cool.  cool cool[/color][color=#006600]
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nella(f): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2007
Soccer kiss, B-ball kiss - Reading "novels" kiss  as well as writting kiss n finally watching Comedies!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by eagleroland(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2007
I love Singing and Motivating People. I am presently working as an Administration Manager in a Telecoms Firm. I hope to pursue my passion soon. I also love to pray and I am presently working in the Intercessory Ministry of my Prayer Group.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Zequisha(f): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2007
I love surfing the net and i love music a lot.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by stephanay(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2007
I LOVE PHTOGRAPHY

and i also love to read, write poems and stuff

but what id really love to do is,

travel d world

see d most beautiful countries

walk on a beach barefooted

feel d wind in my face

and still see the world through my camera lens!

one day, i'll abandon this 9-5 job and just go around d world

maybe i'll fall in love

maybe i'll dance in france again

this time , it will be for real!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by bisii(f): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2007
tkb417:

@bisii
yeah thats why im always praying to God
i forgot. i love watching Man United play.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk, keep at it then!!! wink wink
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by amaikama(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2007
Love writing screen script. hope to make it big some day in Hollywood not "Nollywood" angry
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by hollys(f): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2007
hi,I enjoy reading.I can read anything,fiction,non-fiction,very interesting stuff,boring stuff etc.I could read all the day.I am a practising pharmacist.So yes i need to read but i'ld much rather read something else not related to my field.I love a good novel to send u to another time and era or way of life.U can travel to a million places and live a million lives by reading a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2007
i love singing. i can do it all day and all night and i 've got a great voice too. i 'd appreciate info on any band dat plays gospel music cos i wanna join.i am currently learning 2 play d keyboard. i am also into reading, formal writing.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2007
i love singing. i can do it all day and all night and i 've got a great voice too. i 'd appreciate info on any band dat plays gospel music cos i wanna join.i am currently learning 2 play d keyboard. i am also into reading, formal writing.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by talk2ahmed(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2007
Writing, Essaying and Artworks(PaperCrafts,Origamis,Customised Greeting Cards,Pencil works), well allthese are hobbies they got nothing to do with my profession.
I also read voraciously
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by xlad21(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2007
noody loves sex in this house?
all of you are acting.
well the things i love doing, sex, playing football, watching football in that order.
wesley, the fellow that is confused abt reading medicine because of what people tell him, unless medicine is ur passion, better dont enter. all they tell you is the truth. take this from a doctor who wishes he never wasted 8 yrs of his life on medicine
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by tommyex(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2007
i love 2 love u all day n night
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by SweetT1: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2007
@Topic
I love to make money. I love stacking doughs !!! Last year i made a little below $50,000 but this year i'm going all out. Glory be to the man upstairs !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.