Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Which Toothpaste Is The Best - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Toothpaste Is The Best (3887 Views)

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / The Problem Cause By Toothpaste The Use Of This Toothpaste Is Causing Certain Pro / Which Toothpaste Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Toothpaste Is The Best by kittykollinxx(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Past 10 years to this very time nigerians has different toothpaste in the market,the colour white paste (for example:supritendent),red,lemon green,and navy blue and so on..I want to knw which is better between supritendent,mazda,mymy,close up,oral b,maclean and colgate? And if you know a better toothpaste you can add yours
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
ebolapaste and it affordable just shake any foreigner from west africa
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
chewing stick

Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by KillerBeauty(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
I like using ORAL B
MACLEANS is the worst toothpaste becos it doent foam
As for CLOSE UP the taste is too sharp

I don't know about the others cos av never used them
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by AdeniyiA(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
minty herbal pastes e. g close up herbal, dabur herbal etc
c my teeth grin grin grin
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by Enegod(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
rafhell: chewing stick

Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mourning-fresh and chewing stic mixed with baking powder.

Do not swallow.
Use at own risk
Keep out of reach of children.
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by phreakabit(m): 5:44am On Aug 15, 2014
rafhell: chewing stick
This is why a lot of people have neausating breath.
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by phreakabit(m): 5:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Euthymol. . . Y'all can hank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by PrincessB1(f): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Oral B......It shines the teeth tremendously grin grin grin
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
definitely oral b....………… macleans and "My my" are terrible grin grin grin

Close up is cool tho
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by kongonut: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
www.kongonut.com/2016/08/the-war-of-noodles-golden-penny-indomie.html?m=0
Indomie instant noodles crept into the Nigerian market 28 years ago, and since then has maintained a monopoly- like dominance. Forget the fact that right now there are also 16 or so other noodle brands active in Nigeria, yet indomie hasn't released its grip as the no1 family noodles. You may ascribe this to the fact that they came into the market first, so in a way they have more 'market experience'. Others are of the opinion that it is as a result of its ever innovative advert(especially the sing along jingles). Between 2005 and 2016 over 15 different noodle brands have been introduced into Nigeria. Many may wonder where the 'other' brands are. Well true, apart from Indomie, Tummy Tummy, Golden Penny, Dangote, Honeywell and Chiki(already fading), you will need to look hard to find other 'silent brands' like Doyin,Mimee, UNO, Star, Niccus, Cherie, Mc Chew. Well, of course except you go to a chinese restaurant and request for such. So far, Nigeria's noodle consumers have tasted, tested and given their opinions on these brands. And from general consumer rating,Indomie still remains no1, followed by kiddies yum-Tummy Tummy and the the 'improved' Golden Penny. The rest follow on the trail. All these and market dominance aside, let's take a look into the serving quality of the top three noodles, Indomie, Tummy Tummy and the 'improved' Golden Penny. These could could help us know which brand is heading into the right direction. GOLDEN PENNY Golden Penny was introduce about 7 years ago from the stables of Golden Pastas, despite the strong market share of Golden Penny in spaghetti, it didn't stop consumers from shaking their heads at the low quality product. And it looked like the noodles was going to fade as it came. But improvements have been made over time, and from indications and my own evaluation, Golden Penny is ready to fight for a share of the market. New improvements have been made on the quality of the noodles and the spice attached. The all-flour-and-starch taste has been reduced so much, and the flavours of the spices are now more dominant. Another good thing here, is that the spices are still in their fine powdery form when they get to the final consumer. No more clogging and clumping of the spices. Then above all, more value for money. Golden Penny is now the cheapest high quality noodles. All the improvement made on the noodles did not increase the price of the product by an inch. There are still a few things though, Golden Penny noodles are difficult to cook without that dry taste when it gets done. When cooked, it actually softens, but behaves like it did not absorb water. So much unlike indomie that softens with just some steam. This means that you would have to keep the noodles on fire for a longer time than usual, and then keep on stirring it in some good quantity of water. If you can do this without getting the whole thing water - logged, good. TUMMY TUMMY Tummy Tummy is one brand of noodles that Nigerians will continue to love because of its uniqueness. Its addition of dehydrated vegetables is a plus to nutritional value. Not just that, Tummy Tummy spices are also well flavoured and strong. From my own evaluation, Tummy Tummy is one of the noodles that can be enjoyed on its own, without the addition of external ingredient(well except for those who care much about scrambled eggs). One snag in Tummy Tummy noodles is that the spices do not mix that easily with the noodles. There is always the tendency for the spices to stay apart from the noodles. This is apart from the fact that most times, the spices clump together, like they want to form some sort of Maggi cube. And, Tummy Tummy easily soaks up water. INDOMIE Indomie, on several occasions has proved to be the most innovative noodle brand. At a time when the market seemed choked up with a confusing variety of noodles, indomie has continued to be well ahead of competition. Despite the fact that over time, quantity per unit has so much reduced in the average instant noodles pack, but quality has been the same. One thing left anyway, is for indomie to plagerise Tummy Tummy by introducing the dehydrated vegetables into its meal pack. That would add much value to its original chicken flavour. And maybe, they need to reduce the salt content of its spices. Better still, replace it with pepper. The salt is just too much. A lot of people complain about not enjoy indomie without adding a good quantity of Cameroon pepper. Not to blame them anyway, the noodles themselves are almost tasteless, all starch. And the spices are not strong enough. But one big problem, I have with Indomie is the rate at which its price jumps. Indomie is one product that reacts to inflation faster than any other food item. Even bread is no match. And it always has this annoying habit of going up in price and never coming down. I (and so many other nigerians) prefer buying Tummy Tummy N50 pack to Indomie N50 pack which is way smaller and lighter. And right now in most places, Indomie doesn't have a N60 pack anymore. It is now N70. So it can be assumed that in terms of quantity, one would get more value for money from other brands and still the quality wouldn't be bad at all. For now.
Re: Which Toothpaste Is The Best by Olamultiple001(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
I’m sure that the percentage of the people looking at the toothpaste bottom color we buy is very small….!
This color means a lot about the composition of the toothpaste and what are you putting in your mouth each day. Since I learned this, I wanted to share it with the community and let everyone know what kind of toothpaste is using.
tooth paste
Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals
The decision is yours…but from now on, I bet you will be more careful when choosing your next toothpaste.
I HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL BENEFIT YOUR AND PEOPLE AROUND YOU, SO DON’T BE SELFISH AND SHARE THIS PRECIOUS INFORMATION!
P.S I recommend Bright Toothgel for you. A Non Fluoride Tooth Paste. Tested and Trusted.
Call/Whatsapp 08091164620 to get yours.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rahma Haruna, A Girl Who Lives In A Bowl / Kano Discharges 3 COVID-19 Patients, Confirms 2 Deaths / Accepted Amount Of Days You Can Wear Ur Boxers Before Washing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.