Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! (3110 Views)

I Need Details Of Verified Products Procurer. / List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland / Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by BizBloke(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
OCTAVO: Sequel to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1815334/list-verified-scammers-nairaland titled LIST OF VERIFIED SCAMMERS ON NAIRALAND, I think it will be appropriate if we as well have a compilation of trustworthy individuals that runs e-business on nairaland. They deserve to take the credit for their sincerity too. Let's not be blinded by scam issues alone. grin
I'll be posting monikers of some Nairalanders I've personally done business with in one way or the other. You are also free to post list of credible people with impeccable track record you've done business with on Nairaland.

Disclaimer: My list and others that may be posted later on this thread is not conclusively certified as 100% perfect due to the unpredictable nature of humans.

Here is my list: BizBloke, Jeffy1206, tyconcepts aka Yoney007, Ymodulus, Mayorall, Ogetogeo, Twinskenny.

As soon as I remember more monikers, I will update. Feel free to post yours. cheesy

Thanks for the mention, Octavo. smiley
Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by amAZEing: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke
Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by DelTel(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Isn't there any way the unwarranted and derailing advertisement can be deleted and even blacklisted.
They are just derailing this thread and not allowing newbies (like me) to ascertain genuine sellers and dealers of goods & services on NL, not without prejudice to caveat.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by benpuzzy(m): 5:28am On Aug 17, 2014
Ladywise
Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by goodtalk(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by BizBloke(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2014
amAZEing: BizBloke

Thanks, amAZEing. You're amazing.
Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by tonjeola(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mikkyangel ==> Buy and Ship from US! used,tested & trusted!
Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by stripper: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2014
stripper: Justi4jesu buys and ships from US and Dubai.

I fit vouch for her.
https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai

Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Legalwealth (paypal), arbitrage (paypal), lagtech (ebay, craiglist, US importer), bizbloke (ebay, craiglist, US importer), IBL logistics intra/inter state logistics.

1 Like

Re: List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! by BizBloke(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2014
madridfc: Legalwealth (paypal), arbitrage (paypal), lagtech (ebay, craiglist, US importer), bizbloke (ebay, craiglist, US importer), IBL logistics intra/inter state logistics.

Thanks, MadridFc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Use Your Vehicle As A Mobile Billboard...... / Successful Rabbit Farming, Pigery Business / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.