Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

FATIMAH - A Change To My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FATIMAH - A Change To My Life (11385 Views)

Feeling Stuck? Four Ways To Make A Change In Your Life[must Read] / Must Read! Join The 3real Wheels Movement Free! A Change Can Begin In U! / I Am Making A Video Of This Play, " INSPIRING CHANGE" To Be Posted On Youtube... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Even though am a newbie on Nairaland, i'll appreciate it if u guys could just take some of ur time to read this story am about to start...am very nervous since this is my first story and i'll appreciate ur comment and advices also....pls kindly help me through this and chéer me on!!! i wish to make u people happy with my stories!! God bless u as u waka come take ur sits!!!
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Awwwn
Sure
If am less busy at work
Or leisure
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am here, you aren't alone.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank u guys
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just4yhu, We are here....
We are ready to read, cheer up and correct mist8ks
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
It is a cold morning. Fatimah rolled on her mat on the cold floor. She felt very cold and lazy, she is awake but too lazy and cold to get up. "I have to get up", she said to herself. 'I have lots of work to do for mama before going for my business!! I shouldnt just sléep her" She said.
She got up and peeped into her mother's face! She is still sléeping. She went outside the the house to her house chores since itz their turn to clean the house. As she stepped outside, the cold air blew towards her.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
"I néed to put on my cardigan" she thought!! she went inside and met her mother already awake. as a cultured girl she is, she knelt and greeted her mother! 'Gud morni maami, hope u slept well?" she said. Her mother, greeted her and begin saying her oriki when suddenly, the mother burst into tears!!! Fatimah knew what went wrong!! Her mother is always like dis whenever she remebered her husband, Fatimah's father
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fatimah is the only child of Mr & Mrs Oyetunde. She is a pretty girl of 17 years old. Her father, Mr. Bode Oyetunji was late. he died in a motor accident when coming back home from the hospital. His wife is in labour that faithful day and had béen rushed to the hospital. He was going back home to get the little things they'v been able to purchase when the açcident oçcured!! He immediately gave up the Ghost. Life has been very hard on Fatimah and her mother since the breadwinner is dead.

1 Like

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bode's family turned their back on Cynthia and her little daughter, saying she caused their son's death because of 'the little bastard". Dat is how Fatimah is always referred to. Fatimah and her mother relocated to another city despite their condition. The mother did a lot of menial jobs to feed fatimah and to send her to school coz she believe education is the best thing for her daughter. She just finished her secondary school when she got pregnant for Bode and her parents readily sent her.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
They vowed never to see her again!!! Fatimah had just finished her secondary education and is very brilliant and intelligent + she is well mannered. Going on with her education is a problem because Cynthia is old due to the stress she went through and cannot really work like b4. she decided to help the family by going for menial jobs. She sell sachet water every afternoon after helping her mother and cooking for her. She also wash dirty clothes in exchange for money for her family upbring. SHE'S HARDWORKING
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by trusted(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Weldone for the courage. My observation: u need to spice up ur story so that readers will always look forward to ur updates (little suspense will do the trick). Make ur updates more longer. Believe in urself and surely a lot of readers will soon appreciate ur work.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Try to join those writeups together next time...
People do not enjoy short upd8s at a time...

Welldone ma...
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Senorita, a fellow comrade emphasized on ' ' suspense' let Me shade a light on it,, suspense spices up a story, it plays the role of climax and gets the readers eager for more updates.

N.B, sail on.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2014
NinoBrown888: Senorita, a fellow comrade emphasized on ' ' suspense' let Me shade a light on it,, suspense spices up a story, it plays the role of climax and gets the readers eager for more updates.

N.B, sail on.
yes ooo.
If u wan land for land.
Ride on..
Sha dont stop
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2014
I am really sorry, i dont have the courage to go on!!! sorry
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Just4yhu: I am really sorry, i dont have the courage to go on!!! sorry
every story writer started out without courage but we still tried our luck...
Do you know you are lucky to come @ a time like dz, when ppl comment on your stories...Those days I felt bad...
But now even without comment I know I'm doing it.

We love to know how fatimah changed your life
I will follow everywhere if until Fatimahlize our reading-eyes
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2014
Just4yhu: I am really sorry, i dont have the courage to go on!!! sorry

How do you intend to soar high, if you lose your self will and confidence easily?

I and divepen are here to give you that support.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fatimah was coming home from the water factory, she was really concerned abt their style of living!! she wished some1 could come to their aid "why is my life like dis? i thought my mom came frm a rich family? why are we like dis then?" she was walking half-mindedly. The pure-water factory has closed down...she had no idea how to tell her mother since they live off it!!! Ha! this us a very sad day indeed. She came to the road and was crossing when she heard the sound of tyre screeching!! she couldnt move!!
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good!! You are increasing it..
And wow @ the suspense..
Erm ...Please try to avoid sms language like 'dt' 'sum1'....
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mr. Cole came down from the car shaking! He almost killed someone. He moved closer to the person. "She is a lady" he said. Fatimah was suprised the car didnt hit her. She murmured a silent thank you to God.
"Why are you thinking on the road young lady, dont you know it's dangerous?" Mr Cole asked Fatimah. "Am sorry sir, i was very disturbed and wasnt myself" she replied. Mr Cole asked her to explained her problems to him as they entered the car!
"Who the hell is this thing? Ada asked as she opened the door.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Divepen: Good!! You are increasing it..
And wow @ the suspense..
Erm ...Please try to avoid sms language like 'dt' 'sum1'....
Thnk you divepen! wat could i have done without you
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just4yhu: Thnk you divepen! wat could i have done without you
many thnz...
Wat are writers for...
To build ourselves and others
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mr. Cole entered with Fatimah...he told his wife how he rescued her from the road and that the fright is still in her so he couldnt say her way home. The wife took her inside the house and to the guest room. Ada sat angrily in the sitting room when she noticed that her father didnt answer her...she was very angry. "How could daddy come home with a stranger and not introduce her, and she is shabily dressed too" she mummured.
Mr. cole had drove Fatimah home when he asked for her house and she couldnt answer.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by ghostwritter(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2014
it's not how far, but how well....just keep that fire burning!!
I've gat ya back.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Conflict wan start o
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2014
After narrating her story to the Coles, Fatimah was offered to work as an house girl so that she could take care of her mother. Mr. cole took her home and explained to her mother who was very worried she didnt came home d last night. Her joy knew no bounds, she hug Mr. Cole tightly and said "Thank you sir, God be with you".
During dinner later that day, the decision was conveyed to the household and Fatimah was introduced. "i wish u a good stay here" mrs cole said.
"she can't live her" Ada voiced out
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
See me see wahala..
She collect Ada'z boyfriend ni

1 Like

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by udison(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ada Ada........i have forseen......Fatimah will suffer in the hands of Ada
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2014
What is your problem? why cant she live her huh? Mr Cole asked. "Daddy, she just cant live her". If you have no reason, then she will live her" Mr cole declared. Fatimah was shown her room and she began her work in earnest.
Prepare me some hangover soup" obinna commanded Fatimah. Obinna is the only son of the family and the eldest child. He had been pampared by his mother and so he's spoilt. He has a degree in accountancy and works in his father's company...he always go clubbing and sleeping with girls.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2014
He has a big appetite for sex and would sleep with anything in skirt except family members sha. He was told they have a new househelp but didnt have the time to see her being always drunk before getting home.
"It is ready sir" Fatimah took the soup to him at the dinning. Wao!!! he couldnt stop staring. "Is this the new girl? She so pretty... i must have a taste of her even if more than once"
She tapped him 'sir, your soup is here" in a fitting jean and top, fatimah look so sweet. "Oh! thank you, drop it!!!
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by onismate: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
*following:-) . just came across ur story today. please don't break my heart by sayin u don't hav the courage to continue. please continue even if am the only one. great story
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Contunu oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium????? / Mobile Scrabble / Poems By Niyi Osundare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.