Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

FATIMAH - A Change To My Life - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FATIMAH - A Change To My Life (11404 Views)

Feeling Stuck? Four Ways To Make A Change In Your Life[must Read] / Must Read! Join The 3real Wheels Movement Free! A Change Can Begin In U! / I Am Making A Video Of This Play, " INSPIRING CHANGE" To Be Posted On Youtube... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2014
"It is owkay, you can see it is because he is drunk, maybe he never intended to do something like that" fatimah consoled her. "It is all because of mummy, she is always by his side right from the beginning and doesnt scole him" It is okay Ada, you should also talk to him once in a while and shouldnt hate him because of your friend" she adviced. Thank you fatimah for everything, i really appreciate it" they hugged eachother. "i kind of like you" Ada said. Just then there was a knock on the door.

1 Like

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Fatimah went for the door and opened it. A young man, in his early twenties was at the door. His dressing potrayed him as a rich guy. he stood at the door staring at fatimah. "Hello, will you come inside? Fatimah asked. this made him come back to his senses and he walked in. Ada jumped up full of smiles when she saw the visitor. "hy Emmanuel, its nice of you to come here". Emmanuel gave her a side hug. "You came to see me right? I had thought so" "No, I came to sée your brother, is he inside?
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Ada's smilling face turn sad. She told him he's in his room. He turned to walk up the stairs but met Fatimah. He turned back to Ada "Who is this lady and why didnt you introduce me to her? he asked her. "I'm sorry, this is Fatimah, the new housegirl, Fatimah, this is Emmanuel, Obinna's bossom friend" she introduced. Emmanuel extended his hand for a shake but the shy Fatimah declined it. "Go on, shake him nah. Dont be a baby" ada told her. They shaked hands but Emmanuel didnt let go of fatimah. Ada noticed.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
She told Fatimah to get her some water. Emmanuel let go of her and walked upstairs. Ada was really boiling. She has been seducing Emmanuel to no avail but here is Fatimah, meeting him for the first time and he liked her "He like Fatimah, am very sure of this, it is in his eyes and the way he is doing. Why would he like an househelp when I have been making advances at him? No, I cant allow this, Fatimah cannot snatch Emmanuel from me. He is mine and not hers. I must find a way out." she said to herself.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Stll behind u...
U can do better..
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ada had been in love with Emmanuel for a very long time. She had tried telling him buh he always told her he thinks of her as a sister. She loved him so much, with all her heart.
Emmanuel sat in his well furnished sitting room. He just arrived from Obinna"s place. "The girl is so damn beautiful, she really took my breath away and I think she is taking my heart too. God!!!". He barely finished the sentence when his mother came from behind! "So how are we collecting your heart back? she joked. "Mummy!!!"
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
"What?" his mom retorted. Cynthia is a very beautiul woman in her late fifties but look fourty. Being a tall woman with suitable amount of flesh in the appropriate parts. her husband, Emmauel"s father was late so she is the one who brought her only child up and he is the heir to his father's property which would be handled over to him when he became 28. His father had said so in his will before he died of cancer. Emmaluel never knew his father but he loved his mom so much and would always make her happy.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
"Emmy boy, now gist your mom or wont you? she asked her son. She fondly call him Emmyboy. Emmanuel sat down by his mother. He told her about Obinna"s housegirl and that he like her. His mother was furious. "A mere househelp? Are you in your right sense? "But mom, i like her alot" "No, yhu cant date the girl not to talk of marriage. It's a disgrace to me" "okay mom" He love his mother and wont make her sad so he resolved to just taste the girl and dump her after all, she is a housegirl. He smiled wickedly
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2014
"Fatimah! Bring my bag to the car!' Mrs Cole called. She has a dislike for the girl ever since Obinna has been rebuked because of her and when Ada came with the tale of Emmanuel liking Fatimah, her hatred had increased.
Fatimah ran upstairs to take the bag. She passed through her room on the way and discovered the room was opened! "I locked it when i was going downstairs, what happened? maybe i thought i locked it! she opened and look inside from the door she couldnt see anyone so she left to pick the bag.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
She took the bag to her madame and returned to the kitchen.
Ada heaved a sigh of relieve as she entered her room. Her heart almost stopped beating when fatimah péeped into the room! "What if she saw me? ha, thank God i hide behind the door, if not, things would have béen different" she murmured. She picked her fone to make a call "Hello Mum, have done what you said! Make sure you arrive before Daddy, bye" She hung up. "Thing would work out well and Fatimah would be thrown out" she grinned wickedly.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Evil plan ....Go back to ya sender, go back to ya sender..
We will pray now that every evil plan of the enemy, go back by fire...
Pray...
Go go go go go....
Lol...
You are doing good, especially as you are now adding narration to it.

I hope you will be available @ d E-Workshop ...Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers---comment-thread#26133417
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Tnks Divepen, ah will sure be there + pls criticize me coz u'r d only 1 am looking at
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by princesssusan(f): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmm i am feeln sad, why always fatimah in trouble now i can still sense trouble again.
Just4yhu weldone o still i follow
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Horlardorjah(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dnt let me break ur tooth oh! Uve taken a bolder step that people like me still find hard to take you've been accepted into the family, u now want to turn back. Dnt try it, push further and u gonna b among d bestiest. Muahhhh.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Just4yhu: Tnks Divepen, ah will sure be there + pls criticize me coz u'r d only 1 am looking at
I will try my best...
But *Lokking at* me ke?..
Hm..
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mr. Cole was the last to arrive at the house. He went inside and saw Fatimah and Ada kneeling while his wife was talking angrily with them. Obinna sat at the end of the room without paying interest to the event. "What in the name of heaven is going on here? "Its your children o, I dont know the one who took my hundred thousand naira among them and i'v been asking them, they kept denying it. Maybe you can help me. "Someone stole your money? That has never happened before". Mrs Cole eyed Fatima wickedly.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank you Horlardorjah, am grateful for the advice and inspiration
Princesssusan, thnks for being here
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
"Obinna, did you took your mom's money? "Hell no Dad, even though I drink and club, I dont steal and you know that". "Since no one want to confess, we'll have to search. "Okay sir" they all chorused. Obinna's room was the first to be checked, including his boxes, his clothes and even the bed. Nothing was found so they moved to Ada"s room. The room was search and when the drawer was opened, there were packs of condoms. Mr Cole was suprised. "Ada, what is are these things for? Are you having sex? he was angry
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by TiffanyJ(f): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Madam, please may I know how old Ada and Obinna are?
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by hassan85(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Weldon Yes u doing good. but u are not doing any. discription look on dt please..
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by TiffanyJ(f): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2014
hassan85: Weldon Yes u doing good. but u are not doing any. discription look on dt please..
my oga sir, we meet here, how are you doing? How kogi na?
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mr Cole was dissapointed! Ada? The child he is looking up to? The apple of his eyes? Having sex? "Ada, you promised me to keep ur virginity, you promised me!! "Am sorry dad was all Ada could say. The other three just stood looking! Mrs Cole said impatiently 'This is not the reason we are here and i tink we should procéed to the next room please". They all move to Fatima's room. Mr. Cole checked carelessly and declare her frée his wife went opened the first drawer and there lay the money in bundles! "What?"
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mr cole almost faint. the two people he trust most in the house? how can this be happening 2day and to me? he stood still looking forward. Fatimah was crying loudly. She knew it was a set up but didnt know the reason. She wished the ground should just swallow her. "Now, even Mr Cole wont believe me!!! Obinna was dumbfolded. He never expect the money to be there. "Is this a joke?" He kept wondering. Ada was partly happy about this but also sad! How would she face her father? Mrs Cole smiled mischieviously.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by princesssusan(f): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
I hope d real update is on d way?
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
So, you are the thief? you must leave this house today!! haba! she began throwing fatimah's clothes from the closet! fatimah couldnt move and mr cole couldnt stop his wife! he felt heartbroken, weak and dizzy!! he left and went to his room! ada followed him while obinna stood watching his mother! suddenly, he felt angry, he took a few steps and snatched the clothes from his mother. "why are you like this mom? why did u hate her? anger is visibly written on his face. "ding dong" the door bell rung.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mrs cole was suprised! Obinna defendingthe housegirl? Incredible!! "Obinna are you all right? Am your mother and you have no right to yell at me! Obinna didnt utter a word. He helped Fatimah packed the clothes and took the bags down to the sitting room. Fatimah hurriedly changed her clothes to the one he left on the bed and followed him. "Ding Dong" Emmanuel was getting impatient at the door! This is the fifth time he would be pressing the bell and no one had answered and there were shouting from inside.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Tbrak: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice bt 2 short
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay?....
Let's go on
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by foslink(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
gr8 ryt up but short as usual

1 Like

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by hassan85(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2014
following o
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by desuk4u: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow nice story
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by shakespen: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
You can write your authored books, article, and songs at www.shakespen.com .Its modular writing format especially makes it easier to write books and maintain your audience. Imagine when your books are read in chapters and pages. Sign up and learn all wonderful tools ShakesPen has to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Short Story Collection / Mobile Scrabble / Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.