Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF (17884 Views)

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / Keshi Denies Holding Contract Talks With NFF / Vogts Terminates Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by davidif: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
NSNA: FIFA should realise this is Nigeria and not some small African Nation that they can walk over.

Nigeria has companies that can take over like GLO.

Take a hike Addidas

Since when did Glo get it into apparel design and merchandising? Uhn? Aren't they into telecoms? Chai! Naija people sha?

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by shegeblend(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
There are a number of investments that i personally thinks can never fails, those are the thing we will be discussion here today,but the problem of today's youth is impatience as they are always searching for already made jobs which can not be readily available for all of us, it is only a few that will be able to get that kind of job. haven't said that, it is high time as young Nigerians that we should develops investment mentality in a viable business and stop looking for that already made job. Like I said above, there are a number of investment that you can do that will yield returns within three months. are you following? the number one on the list is Online business. there are many online business out there and also there are many screamers too you must be very careful while making your choice, but i will gives you a little from that list that are very reliable Bulksms business will never fail if you can do proper marketing of your site. information marketing also can never fails as well. websites design is also a viable business, and many more find out yourself.
Aside from that offline business that can not fails are, Water business started like play some years ago till now people are still asking for more.
live stock rearing is the most viable one i like so much poultry, piggery, fishery and many more that you can add to that list.
You can sees now that in Nigeria today we can still have some investment that can fetch you good money without recording any form of failure.
Thanks for your time in Reading this report.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by davidif: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
okotv: puma would be a better choice or better still gucci, just check out Italy. The only local we can employ would be Joma

What?? Since when did Gucci get involved in sports apparel design and merchandising? Chai!!! Naija people sef? Really? Gucci?? Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by PetroDolla3: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
shakol91: Who are those saying puma ko lion ni. Una no see say na bodyhug with kembe short dem dey do. I so much hate cote'd,ghana,cameroon jersey
rubbish talk! as if ur sh1tty jersey is any better.utter crap from a noisynigerian!
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by iykofias(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: rubbish talk! as if ur sh1tty jersey is any better.utter crap from a noisynigerian!
na mumu dy worry u? TRUE OR FALSE
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by write2obi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
NSNA: FIFA should realise this is Nigeria and not some small African Nation that they can walk over.

Nigeria has companies that can take over like GLO.

Take a hike Addidas
Morroon! Glo make sim cards not jerseys

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by PetroDolla3: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
iykofias: na mumu dy worry u?
who is this pus-filled garbage? spastic magg0t!
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by okotv(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
davidif:

What?? Since when did Gucci get involved in sports apparel design and merchandising? Chai!!! Naija people sef? Really? Gucci?? Hahahahaha
...who kits the Italian national team ?
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by CLT123(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
okotv: ...who kits the Italian national team ?
Puma
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by okotv(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
CLT123: Puma
...that means i am wrong but i heard just before the world cup that Gucci kits them..my bad cause i did not check out my facts correctly before spilling and causing confusion on Nairaland... am very sorry nairalanders.
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Euphrosyne(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
okotv: ...that means i am wrong but i heard just before the world cup that Gucci kits them..my bad cause i did not check out my facts correctly before spilling and causing confusion on Nairaland... am very sorry nairalanders.
Durh
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by okotv(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Euphrosyne: Durh
....hello. how are you.
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by henchamb(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
BodyKiss:

The Nigerian attitude.
Una sabi do guy, yet una get nothing to boast for, except bad leaders.

the kits are they for free
cant we hook up with nike etc
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by scopiicaar: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Make he-goat and hin owner dey continue. To dey grow beard, na market dey we go know who go drag who
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by easyelliot(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
utumunta: This is goodnews! Their jersey does not inspire at all. The Super eagles always look like they are from a poor country in their jersey. Please they should go for Puma ASAP

Yes, our jerseys are not marketable and look like a jersey under 17 supposed to wear. Not that a jersey can fix what ailes our football, but let's look good n stylish, just like the people being represented.

Puma puma puma.... body fitted stylish and something u want to buy even if u are not nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by chucs: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
borga112: Can you imagine?

75,000 Nigerians Studying In small Ghana embarassed embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/1859136/75000-nigerians-studying-ghana

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by chucs: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
borga112: Can you imagine?

75,000 Nigerians Studying In small Ghana embarassed embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/1859136/75000-nigerians-studying-ghana
How does this your nonsense assumption relate to the subject matter? Please clear for road let's see better comment.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by emmabest2000(m): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2014
henchamb: they should go nah. who is begging them. cool
lol... It's easy to say than done .. We still need them Jare ...
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Euphrosyne(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
okotv: ....hello. how are you.
I am fine, any problem
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by okotv(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Euphrosyne: I am fine, any problem
...no just that you laughed at my bluffs
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by write2obi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
scopiicaar: Make he-goat and hin owner dey continue. To dey grow beard, na market dey we go know who go drag who
grin you speak in parables son grin
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by winiwini: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014
U need calculator

Rilwayne001:

grin grin hear yourself grin grin

African Champion - But 3rd in Africa itself.

African Champion - But 33rd in the world...

SMH...Maybe you are the dullard here, because whatever we call champion is superior to every other thing in such field, how come they are 3rd in Africa if truly thry are the African Champion.
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
winiwini:
U need calculator

lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined / Uruguay Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup, (1 - 0) On 20th June 2018 / Heartland Players Block Okorocha’s Convoy Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.