Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. (2025 Views)

C0deca#yo# - Fac^book Likes And Followers Exchange App V.1.1 / 1 Million Email For Your Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Friday Freebie.
This download includes than 20 Million email list of random people and more than 6 Million Facebook working email addresss and profile ID's.
Note: This is not just nigerians alone, its mixed from different countries.
You can use it to build your business.Some could consider it illegal. But.......

http:// adf. ly / r98QV

1 Like

Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by henryobinna(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2014
IamGodzilla: Friday Freebie.
This download includes than 20 Million email list of random people and more than 6 Million Facebook working email addresss and profile ID's.
Note: This is not just nigerians alone, its mixed from different countries.
You can use it to build your business.Some could consider it illegal. But.......

http:// adf. ly / r98QV

your URL doesnt work
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2014
henryobinna: your URL doesnt work
are you on mobile ? click "Skip ads"
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by henryobinna(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Jregz:
are you on mobile ? click "Skip ads"
am on mobile.
its not the issue of skipping ad cos the page doesn't even open.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2014
henryobinna: your URL doesnt work
Join the url together
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by henryobinna(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Join the url together
ok. I've seen it.
mehn am low on data, the size is big.
later I'll try it
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by cbrass(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bro its telling me that the link has been deleted please send it to me thanks mail@naitalk.com
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by Guarantor(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sir
i don't understand, its just wasting my data. kindly send to my email pls at a4labi2013@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by Guarantor(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sir
i don't understand, its just wasting my data. kindly send to my email pls at a4labi2013@gmail.com. with process and procedure of downloading.
Thanks
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
cbrass: Bro its telling me that the link has been deleted please send it to me thanks mail@naitalk.com
The link hasn't been deleted, skip the ad.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guarantor: Sir
i don't understand, its just wasting my data. kindly send to my email pls at a4labi2013@gmail.com. with process and procedure of downloading.
Thanks
Just skip the ad, and click on download. I cant send to your mail, as the file is too large for mails. Once youve downloaded it. Let me know.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by cbrass(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Just skip the ad, and click on download. I cant send to your mail, as the file is too large for mails. Once youve downloaded it. Let me know.

I can't see any Ad to skip here, am usin operal on mobile
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
cbrass:

I can't see any Ad to skip here, am usin operal on mobile
on operamini, it will tell you to click somewhere till you see skip ad.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by cbrass(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamGodzilla:
on operamini, it will tell you to click somewhere till you see skip ad.

I can't o, all am seeing here is a blue page and a text saying the link has been deleted
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
cbrass:

I can't o, all am seeing here is a blue page and a text saying the link has been deleted
okay, go here http://www.mediafire.com/download/jg5j95x51x7dl2r/32+Million+leads.rar
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by Joel3(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2014
shio... File size: 59.85 MB addico. This one go crass my mini laptop oh.

sure e go take some time to open. Any got blazing cpanel for sell?
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Joel3: shio... File size: 59.85 MB addico. This one go crass my mini laptop oh.

sure e go take some time to open. Any got blazing cpanel for sell?
Hmmm, cpanel.....I'll see to that, but meanwhile visit www.?aff=663 for file hosting.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by Joel3(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Hmmm, cpanel.....I'll see to that, but meanwhile visit www.?aff=663 for file hosting.
i checked it.

do i still need to buy a domain.? I only just need the web ip and a good one to send emassly.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Joel3: i checked it.

do i still need to buy a domain.? I only just need the web ip and a good one to send emassly.

Okay, by the cpanel, do you want to host files for people just like that whogohost service? Or you want to host your files on a server.?
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by Joel3(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:

Okay, by the cpanel, do you want to host files for people just like that whogohost service? Or you want to host your files on a server.?
I don't want to host any files. I want to send mass email message world wide to attract traffic to my site.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Joel3: I don't want to host any files. I want to send mass email message world wide to attract traffic to my site.
www.nairaland.com/1861006/ultramailer-3.4-bulk-mailing-list
This can help you with that.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by Joel3(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
i dont need a software. Just too slow.

I need cpanel with squrral webmail. Fast and effective.

Or php modules mailer
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by IamGodzilla: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Joel3: i dont need a software. Just too slow.

I need cpanel with squrral webmail. Fast and effective.

Or php modules mailer
Oh now I get you... Well, you would have to get a domain name, and a mini hosting package. From there you can use their webmail service.

You can go through the link on my signature below..goes for as low as 2k,4k5...etc.
Re: Download != 32-million-email-addresses-including-6-million Fac#book Profiles. by jamb20s: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wanna create/own a cost per click
[CPC] website like google adsense ,
addynamo and co ?

Mail me or comment here,
demo : www.figglead.com
script price : N12,500 only

Future updates of the script is also
available.....

(1) (Reply)

Naija And US Adsense Account For Sale 7k Each / Google Adsense Accounts Available @affordable Price.. / I.p Changer, Site Developers And Forum Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.