Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) (2900 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
I crush you too grin
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by nikkypearl(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ladystewie: I crush you too grin

Crush me with what?

Same here grin
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
With love
nikkypearl:

Crush me with what?

Same here grin
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by nikkypearl(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ladystewie: With love

*covers face* grin
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Fargbaba: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Unibenstudent: I Apologise

Lol!gud boy
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
lokito: All the peeps u mentioned are not crushing on you. They are... They... infact in reality they only have a crush on browsing on nairaland. How can people be crushing on people they don't effing know?
If any bagger crush on me here eh, ama use e-bottle and stab somebody. I don talk my own finish
Yawns
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by seagullbabz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
fubbyy: only 3 likes after all this energy you spent cooking up this none sense, that shows you this is a crap and am sure this my post will generate likes more than this kindergarten note book

Still waiting for the likes on ur post tho...or u go buy likes? make I help u source

2 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Chadso(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Liability: awwwww...sis, You make me feel loved. God bless you.
SIster Zone engaged.. Countdown begins.. 5..4..3....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Men Always In Rush For 5ex / Relationship Without Trust / Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.