Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States (40950 Views)

NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
uken73: This can't be because of Ebola. If it is because of Ebola, why is it that Lagos the only place with confirmed cases is not affected, instead the states mentioned are more of those with security concerns. Looks more like trying to avoid admitting that security challenges in some states have not yet been properly contained and the 2nd best thing to blame is the much dreaded Ebola. Is Ebola present in Borno or BH?

Thank you. This is so BOGUS.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by picaso77: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fear of Boko Haram
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by zurine(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
HMM
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Adakofortune(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by UnimkeAk(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
abimic: This is saddening,this is just an avenue to victimise we posted to the NE states which never was our fault.What justifies exclusion of Lagos knowing fully well that Lagos already has reported cases of Ebola? infact,lag shud hav topped d list.Graduated since february,movd servic 4rm july 2 august,now sept 4 som ppl&now again,we don't when..Shouldn't they just scrap the scheme? Lost interest already in it...Wishd 1 cud work wtout d certificate.NYSC is becoming more political than suppose.

Bro.. I couldnt help bt noticed ur statement above " Graduated since february"
grin
U dey call dt 1 since. grin

Ya trully lagos shuld top d list.
I see no reason why orientation in oda states shuld b suspended if lagos is still having theirs.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by jumzzy448: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
How come this news is not on nysc website?
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by emmaihunzeyah: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
i hope this does not affect nov batch c

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
yorke1: Good news. We need to be proactive always. Kudos.
Nobody is commending them for being proactive now. If the headline was "Corpers Test Positive For Ebola In Camp", these same people will be here yelling "What is this useless govt doing? Why couldn't they suspend the camp? Why are they never proactive?!"
Electricity will torture you and your descendants to time indefinite in Hell, all those who love to read bad news about Nigeria so that they can drop foolish comments and sell newspapers! God punish all of you including those reading this comment. May your entire family become Ebola statistics. Foolish, useless oxygen thieves!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Dmentor(f): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Is this because of Ebola or insecurity? I haven't heard of an ebola outbreak in any of the states mentioned? One would have expected to restrict all corp members from Lagos to Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by hardbody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
abimic: This is saddening,this is just an avenue to victimise we posted to the NE states which never was our fault.What justifies exclusion of Lagos knowing fully well that Lagos already has reported cases of Ebola? infact,lag shud hav topped d list.Graduated since february,movd servic 4rm july 2 august,now sept 4 som ppl&now again,we don't when..Shouldn't they just scrap the scheme? Lost interest already in it...Wishd 1 cud work wtout d certificate.NYSC is becoming more political than suppose.

Bros, it is this mode of writing that is making them to keep postponing your service. When they read this write-up, they cannot categorically say that you are really a graduate. On a lighter note, i feel your pain. When you do eventually serve, you will be consoled. All the best bro
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by KMJY(f): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
The is so sad! I'm tired of staying at home
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Agba4U: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is nonsense. Govt should stop playing politics with NYSC
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Hsy100: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dis news is fake...hw coms it is nt on nysc website
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by LexyBone: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well I think it's for our own good...Jux imagine say person with Ebola enter camp,matter don cast be that nah.Lets pray this Trial drug is effective; cos if it works,things will go on as planned !
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by folaz: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
This information has been in circulation before the outbreak of ebola in Nigeria and it is due to the activities of BH in the states mentioned,the sister of a friend of mine was affected . Kindly verify your news before posting.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by arsetalks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is another proof to me that the government is not been sincere about the Ebola thing. So are they saying those states ate also affected or something?
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by gen2briz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fresia01: u people can lie for Africa ooi,,,, shey na d same kubwa camp wey i dey,,, d director general never mentioned anything as such,, u people shud stop posting fake news abeg!!!!

Me abi the nation?
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by kurt09(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Uncle Tom is here . Be careful o
yokiti: Government officials in Nigeria will not stop disappointing. Empty bragging without necessary action is what they have being doing since time immemorial. Misinformation minister, the dishonorable Labaran Maku boasted about a vaccine against Ebola virus sometimes in April, here we are today and we are still waiting for UNCLE SAM to bail us out.
With the Ebola outbreak, the orientation has been put on hold for some selected states. My surprise is that Lagos state that happens to be the present center of Ebola ( judging from report in the media ) in Nigeria is not included.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by pawapo: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
are we sure ts because of EBOLA? kus na lagos suppose top d list
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by stanzo: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is an obvious and deliberate misinformation by the OP to attract unnecessary attention. The suspension in the North East States is certainly because of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by leshluap(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
,//
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by kpolli(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Has to be because of Boko Haram not ebola... No case has been found in those States
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by abimic(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nothing is wrong with d writing mode except u are 2 antiquated to understand atypical messages.The write up is simple for sensible minds 2 comprehend.Meanwhile,urs on a lighter note didn't depict u'r a graduate 2.That said,all prospective graduates havin completed dier degree are mobilised 4 service in consonance with stipulated laws.u'r jus bin superficial,ppl like u no doubt wud b d typ dat influence dier postin 2 wher dey like if at al u'v graduated,making it difficult 4 unconnected ppl gettin gud places

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Vig86: Osun state is not among the affected states. God I bless your mighty name. Somebody should fast forward the calender before this people change mind and include Osun and lagos states. For the affected mates, you should not ask why because God knows why. He is doing it for a reason. Best of luck to all the stream 2 corp members.

Can u imagine. You thank God for non inclusion of your supposed PPA and you are advising others not to ask God why.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by boldbabe: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
/[/quote]
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by stankezzy: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
nitrogen:

Foolish people ever liveth, imagine the bolded, suspending orientation in states that may never smell Ebola, and leaving out Enugu, Lagos, and states around them. Oga o! It is bad for a country to be ruled by someone slow, I swear!

Maybe, they meant to say 'Orientation suspended in six states cos of insecurity'.

so people now prefer to go nd be killed dan redeployment.they are nt stoped for nysc,rather ,they are taken to a safer state,so why d complain .even if d reason is wrong .dnt know why most of the comments are very foolish.
abi na pre-meditated hatered de worry una?
weather u die or u no die ,for dis nothern states as a copper,e no touch de exectives.
for dem to tink of coppers safety nd re deploy dem ,nt minding d excuse they give shows they have our safety at hearth.
why must people start calling dem names for doing good.i wonder ooo!
IF I HAVE MY PERSON IN THESE STATES ,I WILL PERSONERLLY RE-DEPLOY D PERSON TO ANOTHER STATE,WITH AN ESCUSE DAT WILL BE WORSE DAN THIS ONE.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Everfrank(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
gen2briz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebola-nysc-suspends-orientation-in-six-
states/
The title of this report contradict its content. This is a report about states affected by Boko Haram insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Ckof: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is pretty annoying n to think av already leave my job wit d hope of goin for service. Why can't dey b screening us for Ebola b4 allowing us into camp.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by nitrogen(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
stankezzy: so people now prefer to go nd be killed dan redeployment.they are nt stoped for nysc,rather ,they are taken to a safer state,so why d complain .even if d reason is wrong .dnt know why most of the comments are very foolish.
abi na pre-meditated hatered de worry una?
weather u die or u no die ,for dis nothern states as a copper,e no touch de exectives.
for dem to tink of coppers safety nd re deploy dem ,nt minding d excuse they give shows they have our safety at hearth.
why must people start calling dem names for doing good.i wonder ooo!
IF I HAVE MY PERSON IN THESE STATES ,I WILL PERSONERLLY RE-DEPLOY D PERSON TO ANOTHER STATE,WITH AN ESCUSE DAT WILL BE WORSE DAN THIS ONE.

Ode ni e! You just posted nothing!

Next time, don't quote me, cos your brain can not process simple data/information angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos / Ilechukwu Onyinye Rocks Her NYSC Uniform (Photos) / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.