Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States (40942 Views)

NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by scobaba: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Vig86: Osun state is not among the affected states. God I bless your mighty name. Somebody should fast forward the calender before this people change mind and include Osun and lagos states. For the affected mates, you should not ask why because God knows why. He is doing it for a reason. Best of luck to all the stream 2 corp members.

vig86 you are right oo. my wife was posted to osun state. she don vex scatter already say she go wait another one month before she serve.

Even promise of a SAMSUNG S5 to enable camp picture clear could not calm her. if i know we for start the runsing on marriage ground to abuja from day 1 oooo.

see as NYSC won put asunder. na wa .
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Hkana: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
stankezzy: so people now prefer to go nd be killed dan redeployment.they are nt stoped for nysc,rather ,they are taken to a safer state,so why d complain .even if d reason is wrong .dnt know why most of the comments are very foolish.
abi na pre-meditated hatered de worry una?
weather u die or u no die ,for dis nothern states as a copper,e no touch de exectives.
for dem to tink of coppers safety nd re deploy dem ,nt minding d excuse they give shows they have our safety at heart.
why must people start calling dem names for doing good.i wonder ooo!
IF I HAVE MY PERSON IN THESE STATES ,I WILL PERSONERLLY RE-DEPLOY D PERSON TO ANOTHER STATE,WITH AN ESCUSE DAT WILL BE WORSE DAN THIS ONE.

Your line of reasoning is actually wrong.
If they had the security of the corp members at heart, why then did they post them to these troubled states? Or are you trying to act like this insurgency in the north started after the call-up letters were drafted and distributed?

Personally, I see this "news" as the latest Ebola prank. Because those in Kubwa (Fresia01, to be specific) have said the DG never said such.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by iyaski: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
abimic: This is saddening,this is just an avenue to victimise we posted to the NE states which never was our fault.What justifies exclusion of Lagos knowing fully well that Lagos already has reported cases of Ebola? infact,lag shud hav topped d list.Graduated since february,movd servic 4rm july 2 august,now sept 4 som ppl&now again,we don't when..Shouldn't they just scrap the scheme? Lost interest already in it...Wished 1 cud work wtout d certificate.NYSC is becoming more political than suppose.

My brother there is no job even with the certificate. So I advice you to just start something.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by okaha(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
@ Source, concider six northern state kano was exempted does it mean they will still report at kogi by sep 1 ? Cos he b like say na only me waka com
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by fragrant(f): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
rickkid: Nobody is commending them for being proactive now. If the headline was "Corpers Test Positive For Ebola In Camp", these same people will be here yelling "What is this useless govt doing? Why couldn't they suspend the camp? Why are they never proactive?!"
Electricity will torture you and your descendants to time indefinite in Hell, all those who love to read bad news about Nigeria so that they can drop foolish comments and sell newspapers! God punish all of you including those reading this comment. May your entire family become Ebola statistics. Foolish, useless oxygen thieves!
If u can read oda comments wit peace y curse doz hu read Urz guy go check urself
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
SMahmoud:

Can u imagine. You thank God for non inclusion of your supposed PPA and you are advising others not to ask God why.
Every survivor of any fatal accident will first of all thank God for the life saved before praying for the other victims to rest in peace.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
scobaba:

vig86 you are right oo. my wife was posted to osun state. she don vex scatter already say she go wait another one month before she serve.

Even promise of a SAMSUNG S5 to enable camp picture clear could not calm her. if i know we for start the runsing on marriage ground to abuja from day 1 oooo.

see as NYSC won put asunder. na wa .
She suppose vex o. She can't wait to start feeling like madam. I really thank God for sparing me another month(s) of boredom.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by fragrant(f): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
fragrant: If u can read oda comments wit peace y curse doz hu read Urz guy go check urself nd U beta be courteous
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by dresiri(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think there is a problem somewhere in the chain of reporting this news item...someone got something mixed up. The states mentioned have not reported any cases of the ebola virus, and are more known to be security challenged states...so maybe thats the reason, and not health induced excuses.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by stankezzy: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
nitrogen:

Ode ni e! You just posted nothing!

Next time, don't quote me, cos your brain can not process simple data/information angry
u are d fool of d century,see ur rubish meaningless post.
i dnt tink u read before insulting d presedent,dat pass ur whole kindred put together.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by okotv(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
corpers....its is well.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
abimic: This is saddening,this is just an avenue to victimise we posted to the NE states which never was our fault.What justifies exclusion of Lagos knowing fully full well that Lagos already has reported cases of Ebola? infact,lag shud hav topped d list.Graduated since february,movd servic 4rm july 2 august,now sept 4 som ppl&now again,we don't when..Shouldn't they just scrap the scheme? Lost interest already in it...Wishd 1 cud work wtout d certificate.NYSC is becoming more political than suppose.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by abimic(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
@fedimako,what infuriates me most is when people claim to understand English and yet they keep failing simple English exams they keep writing.Unemployment is high because people like u claim to know in places they are extremely lacking in knowledge.For clarification,just read this up and never quote my post again,I deal with people that have facts and reasons...http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/fully_well
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by ellboy007(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
thank God kano that was redeployed to Kogi is not among. and hope the rest among Kano is going that on the 1st?
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by koolguy88(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
NYSC suspended these states for orientation not because of Ebola but because of the bomb scare and insurgency...
The op got it wrong this time grin
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by oissy: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
DG is confused ....Lagos dat ve d Ebola ws nt mention.....am nt sure datz d reason 4 d suspension......because lagos culd ve been d first mentioned.......nd besidez its onli on AIT me believe sha dat d NEWS is nt authentic yet bcoz itz nt on NYSC website up till NOW................
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by jamesbridget13(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Why is lagos state not in d list? Ebola is not their reason abeggiii
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by jamesbridget13(f): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
koolguy88: NYSC suspended these states for orientation not because of Ebola but because of the bomb scare and insurgency...
The op got it wrong this time grin
better ooo cos i was expecting to see lagos as d no 1 on d list. It is well sha
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by oissy: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
We reali don't kno yet if oda 3 states Osun Kano nd Lagos is not amont let's us jst b calm nd wait 4 it to b on d nysc website first nd truly if it ws because of ebola den men it mite b till next year ooo because how re we sure dey wuld b able to curb it b4 nov wen batch. C is suppose to go
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by neyur: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
uken73: This can't be because of Ebola. If it is because of Ebola, why is it that Lagos the only place with confirmed cases is not affected, instead the states mentioned are more of those with security concerns. Looks more like trying to avoid admitting that security challenges in some states have not yet been properly contained and the 2nd best thing to blame is the much dreaded Ebola. Is Ebola present in Borno or BH?

na u talk joor....this is not for ebola issue,bt for security purposes.d fear of boko haram is the begining of wisdom
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by neyur: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
That is not true. Because there is no anycase of ebola recoreded in northeastern part of the country (nigeria) mentioned.the only problem is security
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by emmanuellaiyke: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think Lagos is involved
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by leshluap(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fresia01: u people can lie for Africa ooi,,,, shey na d same kubwa camp wey i dey,,, d director general never mentioned anything as such,, u people shud stop posting fake news abeg!!!!
. Fresia01, dnt mind dem, I hav a video coverage of d whole tin, frm d dance til he made d address n even wen he tot us dat song, notin lik dat was mentioned..... Wat platoon ar u jare, me in 8,, bakasi hostel....
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by godsonman: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
What of kano,which state is there orientation holding and when
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by browncomsy: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Obviously it's not because of ebola. There is more to it.if not,Lagos would have been inclusive. My concern now is: would other corp members start receiving their 19,800? Maybe they should help us know our stand by giving an exact day we would finally resume camp
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by godsonman: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Let the house be calm, any new development, nysc directors, post it to nysc web site before it will too late, corpers posted to kano state, where are they going to have there orientation and when, we are. Already prepered to leave by 1st,yoU pple should not Bleep up. Ooooo
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2014
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme has disassociated itself from a news report indicating that the orientation course for prospective corps members deployed to Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Jigawa, Yobe and Borno states has been suspended due to the outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease.
A statement by the management yesterday said that the report was not only misleading and false but capable of causing fears and panic among residents of the states.
It clarified that for the purpose of putting the record straight, the management took a decision in July 2014 to shift the venues of orientation course for seven states; namely, Bauchi Gombe, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe Adamawa and Kano to other states due to security challenges and the fears of parents whose wards are to be mobilised.
According to the authorities of the NYSC scheme, the orientation course in the seven states and that of Osun as well as additional corps members for Lagos State was therefore scheduled to hold from 1st to 22nd September, 2014 under Stream II of the 2014 Batch ‘B’.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by sokarsenal(m): 1:22am On Aug 16, 2014
godsonman: Let the house be calm, any new development, nysc directors, post it to nysc web site before it will too late, corpers posted to kano state, where are they going to have there orientation and when, we are. Already prepered to leave by 1st,yoU pple should not Bleep up. Ooooo
. If you have simply checked the NYSC website........www.nysc.gov.ng, u would have seen what you are looking for, corps members posted to kano state would have their orientation camp In kogi state camp
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Yemmynaira(m): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Is this d fear of Ebola or boko haram?dats lie against Ebola,so ,dere is anoda issue dat can over ride bokoooo.lol
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Danja: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2014
This ppl re confused. They wanted to say bokoharam instead of Ebola. No recorded case of Ebola yet in d north. Haters shld die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Ilechukwu Onyinye Rocks Her NYSC Uniform (Photos) / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.