Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex (2699 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Governor Fashola today led the official opening of the ultra modern Tejuosho Shopping Complex.

The project which was jointly developed by Lagos State Government, Stomberg Engineering and First Bank houses 3,847 shops, 800 parking lots, power generators, lifts and escalators among others.

It will be recalled that fire gutted the market on July 29, 2004.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Frontage of the edifice...

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by jmaine: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
At long last . . .This is a great news . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by lakpalakpa: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
God bless APC!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

God bless Fashola!!!!

God bless Tinubu!!!!!!

God bless me!!!

cool

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by larride(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good news!!! At long last, this market is reopened and even with better infrastructure. Nice one from the LASG, This is the way to go, I just hope that the masses will be able to afford a stand and sell their wares.

#Team National Development

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by mayorall(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
nice one

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
This Is Magnificent
This Is Wonderful.
Kudos to Lagosians
Kudos To Lagos State Govt
Kudos To The Progressive Family
Kudos to APC
God Bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Abariwiseman: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nonsense!
when your mates are commissioning
Kilometers of roads
power plants
Stadiums
primary health care facilities
Improving the standard of their educational facilities (primary, secondary and tertiary)
e.t.c
Gov Fashola, chooses to commission common shopping complex, after they (APC & Co.) have burnt down the market and chase the poor traders away.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by lakpalakpa: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abariwiseman: Nonsense!
Kilometers of roads
power plants
Stadiums
Improving the standard of their educational facilities (primary, secondary and tertiary)
e.t.c
Gov Fashola, chooses to commission common shopping complex, after they (APC & Co.) have burnt down the market and chase the poor traders away.

Abariwiseman: Good day House,
I am in search for a 2-bedroom flat at warewa, magboro or assese all along Lagos-Ibadan Express way.
please if you have any, let me know your rental charge through this medium or
buzz me at 08057883203 or 08061163053 or
email sobiwise@yahoo.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1513345/need-2-bedroom-flat-rent-warewa

You don get house abi you still dey squat??

grin

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by mrborntodoit: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
I remember when the market was burnt down by his royal "frog-eyed-ness" ,he used agberos to burn and rob hardworking nigerians .

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Keky(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin
lmao
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kilometers of roads
power plants
Stadiums
e.t.c

Do you have proves that support your claims or your submission is just another "dem say" being passed to you by your progenitors who didn't have access to good education? Man, don't let your hatred for the man blindfold you to see his good works...Get up from your comfort zone and visit public schools in Lagos to see how they are been transformed. Stop hating on someone who doesn't know you exist!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
mrborntodoit: I remember when the market was burnt down by his royal frog-eyed-ness ,he used agberos to burn and rob hardworking nigerians .

So you were told abi?
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by mrborntodoit: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tunjman:

So you were told abi?

Friends and family members were affected, the vigilant group told the police what happened but it was quickly swept under thz carpet (as usual)

I used to live around that area back in the days.
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bros., I grew up in Surulere, Ojuelegba to be precise and so you are not more Surulere person than I am.

Your tale of organized arson is nothing but the usual talk when a government institution is gutted by fire and these accusations don't usually have concrete proves but are just fabrications by people.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by BishopMagic: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Progressive nonsense.

Go to Akwa Ibom and see a working government in place and not this rubbish who blames the central government for all his failures.

The ingrate just like his osun cousins, rather than appreciate Fed. investment in his state, is demanding for even more.

Oliver Fashole!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by BishopMagic: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tunjman[s:
]Bros., I grew up in Surulere, Ojuelegba to be precise and so you are not more Surulere person than I am.
[/s]
Your tale of organized arson is nothing but the usual talk when a government institution is gutted by fire and these accusations don't usually have concrete proves but are just fabrications by people.

rubbish. You refute any concrete and glaring true nonsense by your APC masters but are quick to run to the rumour mill over any outlandish lie coming from the tables of lair mohammed tongue
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Abariwiseman: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
lakpalakpa:
grin
come, Let me give you house,
not that rat hole that you call a room and parlor self contain, which you stay in Lagos
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fashola, one of the best governors of our time.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by jmaine: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
lakpalakpa:

grin

What is your point in referencing that post ?
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

rubbish. You refute any concrete and glaring true nonsense by your APC masters but are quick to run to the rumour mill over any outlandish lie coming from the tables of lair mohammed tongue

What has this post got to do with Lai Mohammed Mr.? Why do you always develop headache at the mention of the opposition?
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Desola(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chineke o! I fear for the number of ekemefilushuku wey go enter Lagos this weekend all down to this new development o. Nobody wii be left in okoro land again o.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by lakpalakpa: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
jmaine:

What is your point in referencing that post ?

Oga abeg face your front joor...

grin
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by lakpalakpa: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abariwiseman:
come, Let me give you house,
not that rat hole that you call a room and parlor self contain, which you stay in Lagos

I'm currently living in a place you've only seen on TV..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic: Progressive nonsense.

Go to Akwa Ibom and see a working government in place and not this rubbish who blames the central government for all his failures.

The ingrate just like his osun cousins, rather than appreciate Fed. investment in his state, is demanding for even more.

Oliver Fashole!

Bros, stop being sentimental! Does Akwa Ibom have the same population with Lagos? Is the Federal government presence felt more in Lagos than Akwa Ibom? And why are PDP apologists always quick to compare Lagos with Akwa Ibom and not Delta which also enjoys huge allocation as an oil producing state? Is Bayelsa also fairing better in terms of development? Your comments smack of bitterness towards APC whereas, the party you support should be held responsible for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by otipoju(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kilometers of roads
power plants
Stadiums
e.t.c

If you have ever seen that market, you will not call it a common shopping complex. It is reputed to be the biggest market in west africa.

I used to live on that street so I saw the Construction work there everyday.
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by taharqa: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
lakpalakpa: God bless APC!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

God bless Fashola!!!!

God bless Tinubu!!!!!!

God bless me!!!

cool
Buncha shameless HYPOCRITES!!.... Shebi yterday, many of u APC clowns were attacking Akpabio for building a stadium but today you want us to start 'clapping' for Oga Fash for building a market......ok. *aroundaapplausefor OgaFashevribodi*

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by BishopMagic: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tunjman:

Bros, stop being sentimental! Does Akwa Ibom have the same population with Lagos? Is the Federal government presence felt more in Lagos than Akwa Ibom? And why are PDP apologists always quick to compare Lagos with Akwa Ibom and not Delta which also enjoys huge allocation as an oil producing state? Is Bayelsa also fairing better in terms of development? Your comments smack of bitterness towards APC whereas, the party you support should be held responsible for your woes.

1. The Population of Lagos is why Federal allocations to Lagos are second to that of Kano.

2. The same population of Lagos is what drives the Lagos economy and thus ensure that LASG generates the highest IGR.

3. Lagos outside Abuja is the only state to have benefited more from Federal assistance.

4. Akwa Ibom is a new state that under the current administration has been investing massively in infrastructural development as well as social oriented programs such as schools and hospitals. The state ranks highest in terms of State owned school infrastructure and enrollment which is compulsory and absolutely free.

5. Name one single Federal project that has been commissioned, on going or slated for since the creation of Akwa Ibom? The answer is zilch!

6. You will not get any more free oil money if I had my way because you are lazy ingrates like your aboki masters.
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by lakpalakpa: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
taharqa: Buncha shameless HYPOCRITES!!.... Shebi yterday, many of u APC clowns were attacking Akpabio for building a stadium but today you want us to start 'clapping' for Oga Fash for building a market......ok. *aroundaapplausefor OgaFashevribodi*

Idioot!!

grin
Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Tunjman(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
BishopMagic:

1. The Population of Lagos is why Federal allocations to Lagos are second to that of Kano.

2. The same population of Lagos is what drives the Lagos economy and thus ensure that LASG generates the highest IGR.

3. Lagos outside Abuja is the only state to have benefited more from Federal assistance.

4. Akwa Ibom is a new state that under the current administration has been investing massively in infrastructural development as well as social oriented programs such as schools and hospitals. The state ranks highest in terms of State owned school infrastructure and enrollment which is compulsory and absolutely free.

5. Name one single Federal project that has been commissioned, on going or slated for since the creation of Akwa Ibom? The answer is zilch!

6. You will not get any more free oil money if I had my way because you are lazy ingrates like your aboki masters.

And you forgot to mention that nuisance like you in Lagos are what is causing the state to tap fully its potentials?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by BishopMagic: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tunjman:

And you forgot to mention that nuisance like you in Lagos are what is causing the state to tap fully its potentials?

olodo its osun touts like you and your lie lie tinubu that are a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex by Jaideyone(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kilometers of roads
power plants
Stadiums
e.t.c
u are retar*ded if u think building 3847 shops is a small project. fuc*ktard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Madness:Ladies Can You Dress Like This(Photos) / Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari / Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.