Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State (25114 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Photo Of Oil River Chiefs And Their Servants In The 1890s / Oil River State: Ijaw Youth Council And Akwa Ibom Youth Movement At Loggerheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by ijawcitizen(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chamack: I am not, but I served at Nkoro which is a stone throw to Aandoni, If you say Nkoro's are ijaws I will agree with you but not aandoni.
Your Serving in Nkoro does not even make you an authority in Nkoro issues yet you abbrogate yourself with authority on Andoni issues. Just what kinda retarded being are? @Barcanista, bro pls its not every clown you respond to, some just deserve to be ignored like those igbo ragworms here.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nctrice: ok the question now is that, "on what bases should "Oil River" state be created" or that one should not be my concern also?
let me be honest with you, State creation is the least on my mind. We need to adopt true federalism for everyone to benefit. Our fundamental challenge as a people boils down to the fact that communities that produces our wealth are abandoned including yur community. The State Creation shd be left to regional govt. This pseudo federalism won't av much effect
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by ijawcitizen(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nctrice: ok the question now is that, "on what bases should "Oil River" state be created" or that one should not be my concern also?
Its on the basis of self determination. Or Don't Ijaws have a right to self determination anymore? You also have a right to know that neither you nor anyone have a right to oppose what we Ijaws have decided do with ourselves.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by ijawcitizen(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nctrice: wait a minutes, if the proposed "Oil River State" would have no minority meaning it would be purely ijaws, are you trying to say that the Ijaw kindom should have a state of their own? I guess it should then be named "Ijaw state" Or better still "The Oil rich river State of Ijaws" instead of the proposed "Oil River State" what do you think? and after that is accomplished we see every tribe in Nigeria go berserk asking for a state of their own! Guy your argument is lame! As in! "So Lame!"
1. You got that right! Oil Rivers is purely Ijaw, and its not made up of one single Ijaw kingdom but several, specifically all Ijaw kingdoms east of Bayelsa 2. Why is it your KWANSAN on what we decide to name our state? 3. Everyone Is free to demand 4 their right of self determination provided it doesn't infringe on other peoples' genuine right,& the opposition to an ijaw state by attah&co is an eg of exercising a wrong typo' right just becos ibibios are majority in akwa ibom state.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nctrice(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: Its on the basis of self determination. Or Don't Ijaws have a right to self determination anymore? You also have a right to know that neither you nor anyone have a right to oppose what we Ijaws have decided do with ourselves.
well am very sorry! But Self determination alone cannot, would not, and is not enough to fetch the Ijaws what they seem to want... And just so you know, your so called "self determination" as the basis to crate a new state would infringe on the territorial integrity of both Akwa-Ibom and Rivers state, which is a more tangible concern

2 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nctrice(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: 1. You got that right! Oil Rivers is purely Ijaw, and its not made up of one single Ijaw kingdom but several, specifically all Ijaw kingdoms east of Bayelsa 2. Why is it your KWANSAN on what we decide to name our state? 3. Everyone Is free to demand 4 their right of self determination provided it doesn't infringe on other peoples' genuine right,& the opposition to an ijaw state by attah&co is an eg of exercising a wrong typo' right just becos ibibios are majority in akwa ibom state.
Attah is an ex Governor of Akwa Ibom state and a delegate representing the state at the National conference, an issue that tends to infringe on the territorial integrity of the state should be his concern! You get the drift?

3 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Just took a look at Akwa ibom state map, if Eastern Obolo and Ibeno LGAs are removed from Akwa ibom state, then Akwa ibom state automatically becomes a landlocked state and would lose it's right to offshore oil wells and the allocation that comes with it. This will mean financial and Economic homicide on Akwa ibom people. Who ever thought of this plan is wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
This was exactly how Igboland was nearly rendered landlocked by Enemies of Ndiigbo, with loss of oil bearing Igbo speaking territories

The saving grace for Akwa ibom people,is that we are no longer in military regime and the fact the conference has no powers.

The bad thing however, is that the seed of distrust has already been sown, the people of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo now know that they can keep whatever petrodollars they are sharing with the rest of Akwaibom to themselves, simply by denouncing whatever historical ties they have with the rest of Akwa ibom people,while promoting a pro Ijaw or atleast an Anti Ibibio ones, they will now wonder and question why Uyo, a landlocked non oil bearing area should be leading them, it's a bottomless pit from here on, the drums of Ibibio domination will now be beaten harder.

Any attempt by the rest of Akwa ibom, to hold them back and force them to stay with them, would only escalate their hatred for the rest of Akwaibom.

Greed would always be stronger than the bond of kinship, we(Ndiigbo) have learnt this lesson the hard way.

8 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: Its on the basis of self determination. Or Don't Ijaws have a right to self determination anymore? You also have a right to know that neither you nor anyone have a right to oppose what we Ijaws have decided do with ourselves.

There are no Ijaws in Akwa ibom, as of now. But who knows about tommorrow,after all, we had no Bini in the defunct Eastern region, but now we have Bini tribes all over the former Eastern region.

All it takes for Ijaws to appear miraculously in Akwa ibom, are edited wikipedia pages, new historical publications supporting the story of an earlier Ijaw people who forgot their Ijaw language and were forced to start speaking an Akwa ibom sounding ones, greed driven traditional rulers, remodelling their titles to Ijoid one,and the brainwashed populace supporting the moves,as long as they see the economic and political advantages, such moves would offer.

Haha! We have seen the part 1 of this movie before.

6 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by edogirl2: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
^^

So true, there is very little authentic historical facts left in Nigeria.

With the internet, everyone can cleverly re-write history. That's not a commentary on this particular thread by the way - I don't really know anything about the situation in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nctrice: Attah is an ex Governor of Akwa Ibom state and a delegate representing the state at the National conference, an issue that tends to infringe on the territorial integrity of the state should be his concern! You get the drift?

Sowie bro, but if truly the Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people want out of Akwa ibom, the rest of Akwa ibom people forcing them to stay with them, will be akin to the parasitic North forcing Biafra to stay with them.

I think in this case, the aspiration and political will of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people and their leaders should be rightly and firstly considered before that of the rest of Akwa ibom people.

Attah and the rest of Akwa ibom leaders should stop wasting time chasing shadows, they should be meeting the political and traditional leaders of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo,and try to woo them to consider the bond of kinship between them and the rest of Akwa ibom people, Akwa ibom state govt should start building infrastructures in those two areas to warm themselves into the heart of the people, other people empowerment programmes should be instituted in the area.

By treating those people special,and giving them the lionshare of the state offshore oil allocations,and giving them more political power in the state, you stand a chance of killing their desires for self determination.

2 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
www.google.com/m?q=proposed+oil+rivers+state%3A+turn+again+Akpabio&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new

Apparently, this oil Rivers thingy has been cooking in the kitchen for sometime now, and i don't think my Akwa ibom people are handling it well.

It would appear the Ijaws western expansionism has met a fatal end at the hands of the imperial Bini, they are now looking Eastwards.

The proposed oil rivers state would not just render the Ibibios landlocked, it would render the Ikwerres and Ikwerre part of Ph city, Ogbas,Ogonis,Etches,Ndoni, Ekpeye landlocked, with the new Ijaw controlled oil rivers, cornering all the offshore oil derivation allocation the whole of Akwa ibom and Rivers state,currently enjoys.

Wow! If the Ijaws pull this off, then they are set for life, this got to be unprecidented. Who said that the fishermen are dullards. Nnaa, see "coup d' oil". *shocked*

6 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nctrice(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
pazienza:

Sowie bro, but if truly the Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people want out of Akwa ibom, the rest of Akwa ibom people forcing them to stay with them, will be akin to the parasitic North forcing Biafra to stay with them.

I think in this case, the aspiration and political will of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo people and their leaders should be rightly and firstly considered before that of the rest of Akwa ibom people.

Attah and the rest of Akwa ibom leaders should stop wasting time chasing shadows, they should be meeting the political and traditional leaders of Ibeno and Eastern Obolo,and try to woo them to consider the bond of kinship between them and the rest of Akwa ibom people, Akwa ibom state govt should start building infrastructures in those two areas to warm themselves into the heart of the people, other people empowerment programmes should be instituted in the area.

By treating those people special,and giving them the lionshare of the state offshore oil allocations,and giving them more political power in the state, you stand a chance of killing their desires for self determination.
Well said! That's why am personally of the opinion that by 2015 power should go to the Southern Senatorial District of the state, and majority of Akwa ibomite are also of such opinion... The issue here is that, even if the FG decides that the system can absorb one state each for each geo political zone, I don't think the "Oil River state" recommendation will be considered, because its a mere recommendation based on self determination like that ijaw guy has been saying all along, even if the FG wants to give a state to the South-South Geo political zone do you really think they would consider a "Oil River State" recommendation? Some part of Cross-River state would even be seen as worthy benefactors of such gesture if at all it would come... Look the South East Geo Political zone have been agitating for an additional state to put the zone at par with other zones that have six states in each zone, with the exception of North West which has seven. I mean, that is a more logical reason for a state to be created and everybody would support such move... The people in eastern obolo and Ibeno should put their strength and fight for Local Government Autonomy instead of wasting time agitating for state creation on the basis of self determination!

4 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by merieam16(f): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Na dem sabi if dey like make dem create kerosine river state grin
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Chamack: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: Your Serving in Nkoro does not even make you an authority in Nkoro issues yet you abbrogate yourself with authority on Andoni issues. Just what kinda retarded being are? @Barcanista, bro pls its not every clown you respond to, some just deserve to be ignored like those igbo ragworms here.
I will just ignore the ebola virus in you, go tell uche secondus that he is ijo and see what happens to u, anumanu

2 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by kel4soft: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Are we arguing over Eastern Obolo as an Ijaw nation again?
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by kel4soft: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
pazienza: www.google.com/m?q=proposed+oil+rivers+state%3A+turn+again+Akpabio&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new

Apparently, this oil Rivers thingy has been cooking in the kitchen for sometime now, and i don't think my Akwa ibom people are handling it well.

It would appear the Ijaws western expansionism has met a fatal end at the hands of the imperial Bini, they are now looking Eastwards.

The proposed oil rivers state would not just render the Ibibios landlocked, it would render the Ikwerres and Ikwerre part of Ph city, Ogbas,Ogonis,Etches,Ndoni, Ekpeye landlocked, with the new Ijaw controlled oil rivers, cornering all the offshore oil derivation allocation the whole of Akwa ibom and Rivers state,currently enjoys.

Wow! If the Ijaws pull this off, then they are set for life, this got to be unprecidented. Who said that the fishermen are dullards. Nnaa, see "coup d' oil". *shocked*

I think Akwa Ibom instead of Rivers will be worst hit. Very few LGAs in Rivers are into offshores drilling since most of the uplands are blessed with same mineral while Akwa Ibom major production is in offshore. Remember Victor Attah's Offshore/Onshore dichotomy then?
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nctrice(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: let me be honest with you, State creation is the least on my mind. We need to adopt true federalism for everyone to benefit. Our fundamental challenge as a people boils down to the fact that communities that produces our wealth are abandoned including yur community. The State Creation shd be left to regional govt. This pseudo federalism won't av much effect
GBAM!!! NOW YOU ARE TALKING!
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by kel4soft: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: Your Serving in Nkoro does not even make you an authority in Nkoro issues yet you abbrogate yourself with authority on Andoni issues. Just what kinda retarded being are? @Barcanista, bro pls its not every clown you respond to, some just deserve to be ignored like those igbo ragworms here.

That means he served in my LGA, saying Andonis are not Ijaws is like saying fish don't live in waters.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by kel4soft: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chamack: I will just ignore the ebola virus in you, go tell uche secondus that he is ijo and see what happens to u, anumanu

The above you mentioned is a membersof INC.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by IGBOSON1: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
pazienza:

There are no Ijaws in Akwa ibom, as of now. But who knows about tommorrow,after all, we had no Bini in the defunct Eastern region, but now we have Bini tribes all over the former Eastern region.

All it takes for Ijaws to appear miraculously in Akwa ibom, are edited wikipedia pages, new historical publications supporting the story of an earlier Ijaw people who forgot their Ijaw language and were forced to start speaking an Akwa ibom sounding ones, greed driven traditional rulers, remodelling their titles to Ijoid one,and the brainwashed populace supporting the moves,as long as they see the economic and political advantages, such moves would offer.

Haha! We have seen the part 1 of this movie before.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Now where have we seen this script played out before? undecided

What may save Akwa Ibom is that we're not in a dictatorial military regime......a regime in which the 'holders of the knife and the yam' hates them with a vindictive passion! If this were to be the case, then i'm afraid it's curtains for Akwa Ibom as we know it, and their goose would be well and truly cooked! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by onyeokwu: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ijaw agenda

we are watching them in 3D
all the lands they have been stealing and rewriting histories of the owners of the land to ijonise them
they will vomit those lands someday

2 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
pazienza: www.google.com/m?q=proposed+oil+rivers+state%3A+turn+again+Akpabio&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new

You are a Nutcase.

Whenever the Okrikans are fed up of being ruled by the Ikwerres and decide to leave, they wuldnt leave with an Inch of Port Harcourt save ward 20.

Who cares whatever state they intend to create, none of ma bizness..

WE Ikwerres own Port Harcourt Port, Eleme own Onne Port, i dnt knw where your landlock jerk is coming from.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
HopeAtHand:

You are a Nutcase.

Whenever the Okrikans are fed up of being ruled by the Ikwerres and decide to leave, they wuldnt leave with an Inch of Port Harcourt save ward 20.

Who cares whatever state they intend to create, none of ma bizness..

WE Ikwerres own Port Harcourt Port, Eleme own Onne Port, i dnt knw where your landlock jerk is coming from.

You are the nutcase here. That Ph city as of today is no longer 100% Ikwerre is a known fact.

Btw, it wasn't me who included southern PH as part of oil rivers state, it was your Ijaw overlords, if you have a problem with that, take your anger to the Ijaw, not Pazienza. *grins*

You have only 4 LGAs and you feel like you stand a chance against the might of a combined Ijaw groups, haha!

Ijaws really don't need to fight over Ph, once they leave with the offshore oil allocations of Rivers state and the oil companies forced to relocate to their new state, your Ph will decay from lack of poor funds for maintenance, i don't see the people from Orashi agreeing to any arrangement that would siphon the proceeds from their onshore oil wells to Ikwerre City, when they have their own city in Omoku to build, the Etches have Omuma to build, Ndoki and Asa have Oyigbo to build, Ogonis have Bori to develop. The wind of true federalism is about blowing, the era when proceeds from oil wells from other people's lands were used to build Ikwerreland, while you mufus go about talking trash is about coming to an end.

What goes around comes around,enjoy while it lasts. When they leave with their petrodollars,your lazy bottoms would surely care. *grins*

3 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
By the way, Ikwerreland is landlocked. Unless you lots now want to annex Eleme. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
pazienza:

You are the nutcase here. That Ph city as of today is no longer 100% Ikwerre is a known fact.

Btw, it wasn't me who included southern PH as part of oil rivers state, it was your Ijaw overlords, if you have a problem with that, take your anger to the Ijaw, not Pazienza. *grins*

You have only 4 LGAs and you feel like you stand a chance against the might of a combined Ijaw groups, haha!

Ijaws really don't need to fight over Ph, once they leave with the offshore oil allocations of Rivers state and the oil companies forced to relocate to their new state, your Ph will decay from lack of poor funds for maintenance, i don't see the people from Orashi agreeing to any arrangement that would siphon the proceeds from their onshore oil wells to Ikwerre City, when they have their own city in Omoku to build, the Etches have Omuma to build, Ndoki and Asa have Oyigbo to build, Ogonis have Bori to develop. The wind of true federalism is about blowing, the era when proceeds from oil wells from other people's lands were used to build Ikwerreland, while you mufus go about talking trash is about coming to an end.

What goes around comes around,enjoy while it lasts. *grins*

Dont be a slowpoke, if it were that easy, the Ijaws wuld have done developed their towns.

They had Rivers state to themselves from the creation, but culd only develop Ph cos they have Swamps and mangrove forest as their natural habitat..ijaws practically live on water.They wuld spend all available funds sandfilling swamps.

If it were Possible to relocate companies by force, then Chevron, Agip, Mobil wuld have headquarters in Ph and not Lagos.

We dnt care who breaksaway from R/state Ph has come to stay, and ure ill-informed if you feel Ikwerres do not have oil deposits enough to run PH.

And na you know wetin u mean by only 4 local govt..I dey smile u. you
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
pazienza: By the way, Ikwerreland is landlocked. Unless you lots now want to annex Eleme. *grins*

Landlocked or waterlogged, anyone you like, as much as ships find a way down to PH wharf, i dnt care.

BTW, wich state do you hail?
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Now where have we seen this script played out before? undecided

What may save Akwa Ibom is that we're not in a dictatorial military regime......a regime in which the 'holders of the knife and the yam' hates them with a vindictive passion! If this were to be the case, then i'm afraid it's curtains for Akwa Ibom as we know it, and their goose would be well and truly cooked! smiley

Exactly. But even as it stands, the Ibenos and Eastern Obolos still have rights to self determination, any attempt by the Ibibios to forcefully stay glued to them will amount to parasitism and hypocrisy on their part, seeing as they had in the recent past accused the North of the same parasitism, in their(Akwa ibom) quest for increase in derivation funds. You can't be fighting against injustice whie denying those under you justice.

They simply have to woo the Ibenos and Eastern Obolos, by ceding more economic and political power to them in Akwa ibom, seeing as they are the chicken that lay the golden eggs they( Akwa ibom), have been enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
HopeAtHand:

Dont be a slowpoke, if it were that easy, the Ijaws wuld have done developed their towns.

They had Rivers state to themselves from the creation, but culd only develop Ph cos they have Swamps and mangrove forest as their natural habitat..ijaws practically live on water.They wuld spend all available funds sandfilling swamps.

If it were Possible to relocate companies by force, then Chevron, Agip, Mobil wuld have headquarters in Ph and not Lagos.

We dnt care who breaksaway from R/state Ph has come to stay, and ure ill-informed if you feel Ikwerres do not have oil deposits enough to run PH.

And na you know wetin u mean by only 4 local govt..I dey smile u. you

Ikwerres currently have meagre oil reserves, in comparision to those of Orashi area.

Without the petrodollars from offshore oil wells, and those from onshore producing wells of Etche, Oyigbo areas, Ph would cease to be a big city, it would lose it's financial power, and would slip down the pecking order of important cities in Nigeria, the oil wells in Ikwerreland simply wont be enough.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am from Igboland. *smiles*
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
pazienza:

Ikwerres currently have meagre oil reserves, in comparision to those of Orashi area.

Without the petrodollars from offshore oil wells, and those from onshore producing wells of Etche, Oyigbo areas, Ph would cease to be a big city, it would lose it's financial power, and would slip down the pecking other of important cities in Nigeria, the oil wells in Ikwerreland simply wont be enough.

HaHaHa...H8R.

100,000 barrels a day is meagre to you.

Well, till den.

Truth is, Ikwerres never worked hard to make PH what it is, we kinda found ourselves at the right place..That hurts you alot from the tone of your post, but it is what it is.

If Ikwerres make u angry in PH, you can leave PH or better do d needful, you can ask Oshiomhole what it is.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by pazienza(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
HopeAtHand:

HaHaHa...H8R.

100,000 barrels a day is meagre to you.

Well, till den.

Truth is, Ikwerres never worked hard to make PH what it is, we kinda found ourselves at the right place..That hurts you alot from the tone of your post, but it is what it is.

If Ikwerres make u angry in PH, you can leave PH or better do d needful, you can ask Oshiomhole what it is.

Hurt? Haha! The tone of my post have always been that of laughter. I find the whole oil rivers thing funny, it reminds me of the part 1 of that movie. If any thing,i am a neutral trying to analyze the intrigues surrounding the oil rivers saga, and trying to link it up with events of the past. You see, i love history.

Btw, i don't stay in Ph, Aba, Enugu, Onicha and Abakeleke are my places of residence,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.