Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu (3791 Views)

Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by chrisraph(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2014

Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by alorax2(f): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Is this true? Dem don catch am?
Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2014
her mouth like bat wey carry the Ebola virus
Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by hushmail: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2014
chei 2 young to die of ebola

patrick sawyer aka bio-terrorist c wetin u don cause
Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by Blendy77(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Is this not the picture of Justina the nurse that died yesterday? How come its being sampled as the nurse that ran to Enugu?

5 Likes

Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by Fuschiapink(f): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Blendy77: Is this not the picture of Justina the nurse that died yesterday? How come its being sampled as the nurse that ran to Enugu?
I was about asking same question too oo

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by armadeo(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Fuschiapink: I was about asking same question too oo

Una no know bloggers again

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by donphilopus: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Blendy77: Is this not the picture of Justina the nurse that died yesterday? How come its being sampled as the nurse that ran to Enugu?

You ought to have got used to bloggers by now na!

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by Artistree: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abeg help me ask the aproko! Dishing out uncooked news.
Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by IamforGod: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
No one will visit ur mumu blog .
Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by ebukaOtika(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
stevecrun: her mouth like bat wey carry the Ebola virus

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABA GUY YOU HARSH O ,.,,, ABEG I WON SLEPT plis
Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
ebukaOtika:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABA GUY YOU HARSH O ,.,,, ABEG I WON SLEPT plis
Lol..no mind me bro

the nurse no say they dey try put off fire for Town A..she run enter town B go put more fire there..ain't that craziness
Re: See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
chei!Nursing na very high risk occupation ooo!see how she just die like fowl whe coccidiosis affect just b/c she won save another person life 4 nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For June 18 2021 In Nigeria / 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.