Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79241 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2014
where will dis mix-blooded fools(called d Americans) hide their face if we eventually get ryt?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by cirmuell(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija:
When did USA refuse to give Nigerian serum? You people will die in your ignorance and baseless talk. Bunch of mouthy i d i o t s!
sir you are the ignorant f00l, what was Obama's reply when our govt made advances? What happened days after? undecided dumb ITK
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by gogodaye(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2014
pussyeater:
Help me tell am oh! Ignorant fool!
You need not be derisive....Assuming but without conceding that you're near a 100% right.....These topical medications, don't they find their way into the internal organs of our body systems to subsequently do damage to our health. A notable source of the prevalent cancer cases traced to 'lead' ingestion arise from innocous use of lipstick, laden with 'lead' which our female folk apply as make up to look super facially pretty.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Oringo1: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Mennnn...this US self.wetin be their problem .They came with HIV with the believe that it will ravage the most populors country in Africa..they no succeed because we where able to manage it ....now na Ebola.

Abeg govt should not listen to those racist after all consumable product has an atom of insectiside/harmful stuff ...yeye people
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by walexsho(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2014
mctons: The Americans are selfish. They bliv that Nigeria can't go to work about this. My instinct tells me that the Zmapp is the out put research of Prof. Iwu's bitter cola.
The two Americans that contracted EBOLA virus have they died? They are being treated with Zmapp in U.S.
Uptil now, the Americans have not replied our government on the request made to avail us the opportunity to use the Zmapp. Liberia has recvd aid from America their colonial master.
The British should also assist us.
We must use the Nano-silver no matter what the FDA say. If the so-called coveted Zmapp can't get to us, we use what is available. No be so my pple?
na so e be oooo. Do we have to seek help from this white goats that are becoming irrelevant and looking for popularity through disease, war and rebelious act. then coming up with fake solution. I prefer the chinese to them, give us visa, na beg beg, drug na beg beg. The only thing they ever begged us for is to legalise homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by ginaaskia4: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2014
This American are bad people, they are doing all this because Nigeria don't sign their gay marriage. They should go ahead with the Nano silver drug, who know if the drug will be better than their own.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Lailerh(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2014
pussyeater:
Shows that ur friend has higher IQ than u do!
was I talking to you? smiley
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Geeman74(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2014
I just think this is the devil's way of keeping people secluded till implementing the beast number which is the only key to get the serum. We can only pray for God's protection.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2014
cirmuell: and your point is what?
They are quick to ridicule this drug...
*. Thier Senators petition Obama to cut aids 'cause of gay law
*. Obama left us out of some security aid ish citing some human right abuse ish.
*. We requested for Zmapp, dude said it's not yet ripe for Africa yet went right ahead to send it to Liberia within days...what the phuck is that to you, huh?
What do they really want, when will they start realizing that they can't actually control the world or how things run?

You have made a total summary of their disease..

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Map BioPharma have agreed to release their Experimental drug (ZMapp) to Africans, what has stopped our President and the Minister of Health from contacting Them for the Experimental drugs (Supporting them financially). This embarrassment with this Nano Silver issue shows the height of incompetency in our health Ministry.

Even if they wanted to test it, it should have been in secret with top health researchers. This Minister of Health must go. He has been a total failure.

Listen to yourself.

Who told you that the Nigerian ministry of health has not contacted the manufacturers of Zmapp ?

They can't even issue the drug to Nigeria without Obama's approval as well as the approval of their drug administration...
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by CocoaOla: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
pussyeater:
Ignorant fool
learned what is it that you want to correct, if u don't correct me you are dumb

and if you quote me to insult me again na God go punish you oh shey u know
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Kx: The youtube video below says WHO, FDA and USA ARE not saying the truth.
It strongly affirms that Ebola is curable only with the same much alligned NANO SILVER.
Na oyibo talk am o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7wNfRCuOZE

If this is true, then tell Jonathan that I have approved the use of Nano Silver pesticide for the treatment of Ebola..

I wonder what is wrong with the U.S. government...
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2014
hollandis:
These are things I hate .Sawyer is a US citizen.He infected Nigerians because I am sure he used his US showmanship passport citizenry to force hsi way into Nigeria.He should have been shot at the airport .Now why are they preventing the vaccine to come into Nigeria before t=it reaches a pandemic .THATS SO SILLY

AND WICKED..

If it were CHIBOK girls, they will keep ranting as if they are concerned..
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Listen to yourself.

Who told you that the Nigerian ministry of health has not contacted the manufacturers of Zmapp ?

They can't even issue the drug to Nigeria without Obama's approval as well as the approval of their drug administration...
The Minister of Health contacted them for the drug earlier before the WHO approval of Experimental treatments.

Since the approval, the Minister of Health has made no remarks about trying to get the drug.

The company said they are out of stock. It is a 22 million dollars research. What has he done to assist them make the drugs available.

Has he contacted Tekmira and FujiFilm?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Aishabjr(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2014
No fewer than 10 people have been killed and 100 young men kidnapped following an attack by insurgent group, Boko Haram in Doron Baga, a village in.... Read more at www.heartnaija.com
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Caseless: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Map BioPharma have agreed to release their Experimental drug (ZMapp) to Africans, what has stopped our President and the Minister of Health from contacting Them for the Experimental drugs (Supporting them financially). This embarrassment with this Nano Silver issue shows the height of incompetency in our health Ministry.

Even if they wanted to test it, it should have been in secret with top health researchers. This Minister of Health must go. He has been a total failure.
wat ar u saying? We're the first country to officially ask for the drugs, the US said that we dont have d facility to store drugs in africa and only to send it to other infected countries and leaving nigeria out of it. Now we hav our own, they'r crying becos the credit myt not go to them.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by offegas(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2014
FLASH!
Nigeria "DISCOVERS" Nano Silver "Cures" Ebola!

Nigeria announced that one of their doctors has "discovered" that Nano Silver "cures" Ebola.

Well, well, well. He apparently "discovered" it after our materials were personally delivered by an emissary of ours both to the President of Nigeria and to the Minister of Health.

Be that as it may, it means that the Ebola epidemic is all but over. And it also means that -

1. We were correct, despite the horse whipping we have taken over this on the internet

2. Nano Silver 10 PPM IS the universal antibiotic that I have been saying that it is since NOTHING else was able to inactivate this weaponized organism except exactly what I said would do it

3. We, the little people, have once again proven that we are able to impact world events. This depopulation effort failed because of us, my friends, despite the best efforts of WHO, the US Government, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and all their wicked friends (which may very well, according to information we have, sadly, include Doctors Without Borders as well).

We, you and I, just stopped a world pandemic.

Because you will have Nano Silver 10 PPM on your shelf and because you know how to use it for prevention and upon exposure to just about anything, you and your family will have the best protection in the world against infectious weapons and diseases as commonplace as the common cold.

And NO!!!!! it is not Colloidal Silver. And NO!!!!! you cannot make it at home. Sorry about that.

Within a couple of days we will have a brand new video on the differences between the various types of silver available to you.

In the meantime, go to www.DrRimaKnows.com and enter your email info to get our protocol in the Thank You letter you'll get in return

(check your spam folder if you don't see it) and go to the "How Nano Silver Works" page for more information.

We did it, my friends! They took the credit, but WE did it!

By the way, your donations will help us keep on doing good works like this: www.DrRimaTruthReports.com/action/donate.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

PS - Read more here: http://drrimatruthreports.com/?p=20465
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Revolva(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2014
These yankee folks....ummm
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Mekyno(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2014
hollandis:

Did you not hear that America said they will not give the vaccine to Nigeria?
@topic
D nano-silver should be adminstered on an infested mammal/monkey first naaa
@@@
D relationship between Nigeria n Usa has gone frm bad to worst since GEJ turn down d request for gay law to be passed. Bt GEJ, nigerians are total behind u on dat.......dee never c anytin sef.
No matter wat dee do, dee wont get us in Jesus name.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2014
caseless: wat ar u saying? We're the first country to officially ask for the drugs, the US said that we dont have d facility to store drugs in africa and only to send it to other infected countries and leaving nigeria out of it. Now we hav our own, they'r crying becos the credit myt not go to them.
We asked for the drug before the WHO clearance. Now WHO has cleared it, our government should find a way to support Mapp BioPharma to get the drug to Nigeria.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by dBard: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2014
walexsho:
Computer scientist developed and spread a computer virus , Then call you to go on your kneel to get it even with your money? Dont you know there are trial versions of computer antivirus? should I pay for what I dont know if it works effectively.

Responsibility.. the U.S gov't tested the drugs ON their Own citizens FIRST n ur country men without even bothering to do the necessary are up and about , palms up , DEMANDING f it like it's their right.

Why demand for what ur not sure works (as u said) ??

Gimme a break.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Caseless: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: The Minister of Health contacted them for the drug earlier before the WHO approval of Experimental treatments.

Since the approval, the Minister of Health has made no remarks about trying to get the drug.

The company said they are out of stock. It is a 22 million dollars research. What has he done to assist them make the drugs available.

Has he contacted Tekmira and FujiFilm?
if our request was b4 WHO approved the usage of the experinmental drugs, dnt u think equity demand that based on our pre-approval request, the drug should b made available to nigeria as we ar also affected too?
And u ar talking about fujifilm. The company said they wld contact d US food and drug agency to see if they can the drug available via they approval. Dont u think waiting for this company whose supply is dependent the d US that has denied us Zmap is going thru the same route when we knw what their response wil b towards nigeria ? Do we have all that time to wait for them?
#teamnanosilver
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Caseless: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: We asked for the drug before the WHO clearance. Now WHO has cleared it, our government should find a way to support Mapp BioPharma to get the drug to Nigeria.
my 2nd post to u has adressed the point u making here.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2014
caseless: if our request was b4 WHO approved the usage of the experinmental drugs, dnt u think equity demand that based on our pre-approval request, the drug should b made available to nigeria as we ar also affected too?
And u ar talking about fujifilm. The company said they wld contact d US food and drug agency to see if they can the drug available via they approval. Dont u think waiting for this company whose supply is dependent the d US that has denied us Zmap is going thru the same route when we knw what their response wil b towards nigeria ? Do we have all that time to wait for them?
#teamnanosilver
That is why our President and Minister should contact the Managers of these Pharmaceutical companies directly. Know their challenges and get samples. This is not a phone issue. Millions of investors dollars are at stake.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by muchyblink(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2014
candy:
Mass death I guess undecided

I guess Jonathan just doesn't have the personality and carriage of leaders to be reckeoned with, or why would naija be denied of foreign aides in terms of drugs and other supplies? If it's necessary, guy better go and beg, cap in hand, so that naija doesn't lose out.
Just because GEJ signed against GAY LAW. Dis is a war against d gay law opposers but na thunder go fire them all. Obama as an african man is a disgrace to AFRICA
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Chibest2000(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2014
Sunkyphil: dnt mind dem na because say na nigerian develop am dats y
Point of seriousness! Americans always believe dat Nigerians r gud @ nothing n could do anything 2 frustrate our effort, whereas we have intelligent Nigerian brains dat Americans couldn't afford 2 loose 4 a second because of their essential services 2 them! Americans there's God oo!!!!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Sunkyphil(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2014
Chibest2000: Point of seriousness! Americans always believe dat Nigerians r gud @ nothing n could do anything 2 frustrate our effort, whereas we have intelligent Nigerian brains dat Americans couldn't afford 2 loose 4 a second because of their essential services 2 them! Americans there's God oo!!!!
YES dats it o bro cos they know nigerians are genius

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by kliq(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2014
M4gunners: Is this thesame hollandis i know?

She's changed right? Beginning to make sense lately smiley
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by M4gunners: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2014
kliq:

She's changed right? Beginning to make sense lately smiley
Yeah i thought She said She is no more a nigerian? The prodigal Daughter is back.Anyway am happy She is back.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2014
cirmuell: sir you are the ignorant f00l, what was Obama's reply when our govt made advances? What happened days after? undecided dumb ITK
What did Obama say, unruly buffoon?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2014
chukxie: Mymote author=all4naija]
You are right! But, it doesn't mean you have to accept wrong for right. Accept your error and learn.

Sorry bro, I can't find any errors in what I wrote. It's fine for you to think I'm wrong. There's nothing wrong in that. But it's erroneous for you to think what I'm thinking is wrong because you don't know how my thinking is formed the same way I don't know how yours is formed.
The problem with most of the posters in this forum is that they often times fail to do what works. I don't blame you for your ignorance though. But, refusing to accept what is wrong with your post is appalling. It means you aren't willing to learn. Such mentality is not going to help in moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nelson1235: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2014
cirmuell: Give us Ur serum, you refused. We came up with a 'likely' cure you're whining again...for petes sake what really do the US govt want? undecided
[quote na bad belle ppl dem be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.