Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. (11776 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Show me a girl who's above 18 that hasn't done atleast one of this and I'll show you an angel.
1. Kissed same sex.
2. Had sex.
3. Kept malice with a friend.
4. Committed abortion.
5. Spoke insultingly to her mum.
6. Betrayed a close friend.
7. Gone out of the house without panties.
8. Gave a Mouth Action.
9. Travelled to spend a night with a guy in another town.
10. Masturbated
11. Lost count of number of sex partners.
12. Lost count of number of times she's had sex.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by kezyawulandari(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2014
Lol... Good grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mzjhulz(f): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2014
I haven't done any tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by kika23(f): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2014
See no evil and say no evil..... Most definitely.....*covers face*

3 Likes

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by stormybucci(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2014
any girl wey deny this thing wae op write eehhn, na amadioha go feast on d girls left br'*'east

11 Likes

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2014
....hahaha....do u expect me to b doin all dat??...for cryn out loud,ayam a saint....saints dont do all dat....lol...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ....hahaha....do u expect me to b doin all dat??...for cryn out loud,ayam a saint....saints dont do all dat....lol...
sure you are..smiles.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: sure you are..smiles.
....hmmmm,tnk God i av a living witness here
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by SpaceGoat: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2014
kezyawulandari: Lol... Good grin
yellow skin white, swerry you real? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2014
@kike.. Hehehe. Ladies give 2points to each you've done. What's your score? No judging here guys Aint any better.#winks.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by sexymoma(f): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
And we gonna see a lady who has done all of these cry SMH

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Lincoln94(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: ....hahaha....do u expect me to b doin all dat??...for cryn out loud,ayam a saint....saints dont do all dat....lol...
Lol....buh u do some ryt...at least Mastur......and se× are for sure
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Ivanspring(f): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmm...if this list was God's criteria for making heaven, all girls/women would be heaven bound...
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
I haven't done any
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hate to wear panties, i only wear them when i'm on my period.
As i type now from work i dont have any grin

Always ready for a quickie grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Joshuadon: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mzjhulz: I haven't done any tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by ERCROSS(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
o.p..
even if dem deny most of diz acts,
None of dem can Eva deny dat number 3...
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay: I haven't done any
Me too grin
Never gave a mouth action, my mouth will be to praise God alone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Naetochukwu: I hate to wear panties, i only wear them when i'm on my period.
As i type now from work i dont have any grin
Always ready for a quickie grin
the best post ever!! Ladies feel free no need to be shy.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by englishmart(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
sexymoma: And we gonna see a lady who has done all of these cry SMH
hello!
The op wasn't talking about a lady who has done all of those.
But there are millions of Nigerian ladies who have done all of those.

Meanwhile, the op was talking about a lady who can claim she hasn't done at least one of those.

In the world, no lady can deny that she hasn't ever done any of those.

[size=45pt] I REST MY CASE [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by mizcalvina(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
I haven't done any, i escaped it..
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by MizMyColi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Henceforth, I shall be Christened

[size=14pt]INNOCENTINA, Angel MizMyColi[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Almost all, I haven't done 4 of those. lipsrsealed

Now what? undecided
Well, Ɣφυ spoil pass me shaaa! Ve not done 5 of those! Mouth action?? Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Almost all, I haven't done 4 of those. lipsrsealed

Now what? undecided
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoroCute:
Well, Ɣφυ spoil pass me shaaa! Ve not done 5 of those! Mouth action?? Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!

I spoil na. I no dey hide am. grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak:

I spoil na. I no dey hide am. grin
Xtra spoil!!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Agybabe(f): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Isolated!

If I wasn't, maybe I would have done just one. sad tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay: I haven't done any
Ta comot dia! No b u teach me how use that "thing" to massage my small London? U can lie ooo grin

@op

Your sisters dem bad ooo....which one of them get this list? tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Ask4delaw(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mzjhulz: I haven't done any tongue

shut up!!! and stop d lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.