Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. (11775 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hehehehe.. go jor!!! tongue grin na spice of life na. Yorubas will say...'kilo fi nse yan?' "e no dey do person anything"
DoroCute:
Xtra spoil!!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ta comot dia! No b u teach me how use that "thing" to massage my small London? U can lie ooo grin
@op
Your sisters dem bad ooo....which one of them get this list? tongue
hehehe..I won't tell..#tongue out. Ladies how many have you done? Let's hear you.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: hehehe..I won't tell..#tongue out. Ladies how many have you done? Let's hear you.
My paroles no dey ya list. I'm that special type of bigz girl. tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Oxone(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Where's dyt? undecided

Haven't seen her today sad
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Hehehehe.. go jor!!! tongue grin na spice of life na. Yorubas will say...'kilo fi nse yan?' "e no dey do person anything"
Lol! We should probably open a thread for the bad girls in NL! Inbtw thnxx for the dedicated post!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
My paroles no dey ya list. I'm that special type of bigz girl. tongue
Special type of big bad girlz... Deris God ooo!! And now Deris Ebola ooo
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Welcome, you are. grin abi, make we kolabo do something fun for our arena, shey? I go ask ifa later how e go be. grin
DoroCute:
Lol! We should probably open a thread for the bad girls in NL! Inbtw thnxx for the dedicated post!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by mcfarlin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak:

I spoil na. I no dey hide am. grin

Wharey re ooooooooooo

Awon eleyi je eyan.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
mcfarlin:

Wharey re ooooooooooo

Awon eleyi je eyan.
awon wo? Lati bo? Taleyin? undecided tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Welcome, you are. grin abi, make we kolabo do something fun for our arena, shey? I go ask ifa later how e go be. grin
Ifa my foot! Abeg let's do it behind ifa's back jooor! M sure he won't mind if we bribe him wiv some of the badness.. Lol
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^ mister man, do you have permission to post that picture? who are you? and she told you it is okay to insinuate that she is into sugar-mummy shindig? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by mcfarlin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: awon wo? Lati bo? Taleyin? undecided tongue

Joooor ohhhh mi o le pariwo oh

Mo juba eyin iya agba! cheesy.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wa sere omo mi. Ori e akanke! grin
mcfarlin:

Joooor ohhhh mi o le pariwo oh

Mo juba eyin iya agba! cheesy.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
WILLIAMS99: Greetings,
Are you a young man or women seeking or interested in sugar mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you good in bed ?Do you really need a rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash money ladies,Global Network group friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k
per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN, ETC we have some rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their money on, Here is the opportunity you have been looking for,all you have to do is Get back to us via our email : sugarmummyinstanthookup@gmail.com or reach us via our mobile line Agent williams 07054226994
We await your response.
Abeg connect shoefreak, TiffanyJ(whispers), and I with sugar mummies... We ll jez wear strapon and bang them from behind!... Lol
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by mcfarlin(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Wa sere omo mi. Ori e akanke! grin

*mo rin erin oyinbo*..omo tani?

Oti yo de idi tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoroCute:
Abeg connect shoefreak, TiffanyJ(whispers), and I with sugar mummies... We ll jez wear strapon and bang them from behind!... Lol
no thanks ooo! I'll pass. I no dey buy bad market ooo tongue

@mcfarlin: o koja idi gan sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by ignis: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Am only guilty of 1, 3 and 7.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: no thanks ooo! I'll pass. I no dey buy bad market ooo tongue

Bad market ke! Ɣφυ no see 90K dere? 4 jez 1 night... So Ɣφυ want me to do this all alone #Downcast
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please don't derail this thread. Communicate in a language everybody will understand. @ignis, you rock.. Kudos for admitting openly the ones you are guilty of.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by mcfarlin(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: no thanks ooo! I'll pass. I no dey buy bad market ooo tongue

Hmmm I've seen it some really bad girls speaking of strapon tongue

Ti e ba le se three-some abi foursome gan mi o sa ooooo wink
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Make i see girl wey never do just one. I go break.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
satope1: Make i see girl wey never do just one. I go break.
you won't break.. You'll only behold an angel!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: you won't break.. You'll only behold an angel!
i am not ready to die. Na only for heaven angels dey.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by TiffanyJ(f): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoroCute:
Dorocute don't spoil me o. I'm innocent of those charges. Lol. But maybe there is something, one tiny looking something. Winks
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
I challenge any lady to state openly the ones she has done!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by 1Dray(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
ojokojonwanyi: grin grin grin lipsrsealed

So how many have you done?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Enahi(f): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Can't believe I have done 4 of what's listed there,I hope I don't do more. Maybe this is how God is going to list out our sins on judgement day. sad
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ladies please don't shy away. cryLadies please don't shy away.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by TiffanyJ(f): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: I challenge any lady to state openly the ones she has done!
nawa oo 4 you oga.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Enahi: Can't believe I have done 4 of what's listed there,I hope I don't do more. Maybe this is how God is going to list out our sins on judgement day. sad
Don't judge yourself darling.. We all make mistakes. So, you are open to my challenge?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
TiffanyJ:
nawa oo 4 you oga.
hehehe.. Pass the challenge if you Aint in for it dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Outcome (needs Advice) / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.