Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want (56261 Views)

A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees / 5 Degrees Employers Don't Want / Useless, cringe-worthy Degrees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want by jdilight(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
fabiaknow: guy u are a fool of the highest order...wat did u study? Am sure u even went to poly or Nce, am sure if ur father applies for economics in any university in Nigeria he won't get it. You already av wat u want tho..look at all the comments on ur post. Okonjo iweala didnt do economics major, soludo, sanusi, pat utomi...and the likes. Who knows ur father...pls stop posting rubish

Its funny that to register your disagreement to my post your resort to defaming my father. Many know mine father, but am looking up to beating his record. My generation starts with me not mine father.
Re: Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want by jdilight(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
fabiaknow: jdilight what did u study a beg.

I studied civil engineering.
Re: Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:
History is Hot cake and the pay is high @ International agencies all you need to do as History student is get your M.sc (minimum requirement) and sharp mouth as well as great knowledge of your field, Gbam welcome to millions !!

B.sc History is not it no doubt except becoming a graduate assistant in University with your 2:1 !

Economics is the mother of Business and I wonder how it is pushed so backward in Nigeria nothwithstanding , Economists own the boardroom and to become a relevant economist , you have to come for your Masters ....

which economic analysis do you wanto make for larger corporation with just your mere B.sc ?

May God continue to bless the cabals in Accounting , it is so sweet being in the mainstream all over the world !!!
Fixed !!
Re: Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want by Shamoo100(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2014
jdilight:

I studied civil engineering.
i can see whr d dislike for water resources is coming frm....hav u ever heard of specialization?
Re: Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want by Shamoo100(m): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Caseless:
this course ehn...
wetting do am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? / World's History: Some Ignored Warnings That Were Tragically Deadly. / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.