Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) (2819 Views)

Nigerians Spreadstheir Wet Cloth On PHCN Electcable After Washing At Lagos / What Would You Do Or How Will You Feel If You Got This Alert From Your Bank(pix) / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption (2) (3) (4)

Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by kristonium(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Hand washing to prevent Ebola spread in front
of a bank in Lagos.
The Ebola we see today, we shall see no more!

Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by pendusky(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
nice development.

Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by hatux: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lol cheesy.. Prevention is better than cure! But what bout person wey get am already and washes his/her hands also in that same water?

Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by tpia1: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't see any water though.
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by tpia1: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
hatux: Lol cheesy.. Prevention is better than cure! But what bout person wey get am already and washes his/her hands also in that same water?

Are you referring to water in a bowl?

Washing hands in a bowl of water is not a good practice anyway.
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by tpia1: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
kristonium: Hand washing to prevent Ebola spread in front
of a bank in Lagos.
!

These things are common practice overseas.

I wonder why, with so many nigerians abroad, something like hand sanitizer and hand washing took ebola to catch on in nigeria?
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by hatux: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
tpia1:

Are you referring to water in a bowl?

Washing hands in a bowl of water is not a good practice anyway.

My thoughts though..
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by kristonium(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
tpia1: I don't see any water though.
there is tap running by the right..couldn't snap it to avoid unnecessary questioning by those security guys
You apply the soap on your hands and walk towards the tap for maximum washing
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by suwailad(f): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
which bank is that? the corner looks like a backyard..
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by kristonium(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad: which bank is that? the corner looks like a backyard..
which backyard?
your backyard?
Its not inside the bank but outside.can't u see the personal effects cabinets? do u have such in a backyard?

Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by suwailad(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
kristonium:
which backyard?
your backyard?
Its not inside the bank but outside.can't u see the personal effects cabinets? do u have such in a backyard?

yeah my backyard will prolly be finer than the best living room you ever entered
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by kristonium(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:
yeah my backyard will prolly be finer than the best living room you ever entered
noted!
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by 9jahubcom(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
beta
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 16, 2014
I was expecting to see something similar to the image below.
A sanitizer that doesn't require tap, bowl, soap, towel and water.

Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by tpia1: 1:42am On Aug 16, 2014
hand sanitizer is not supposed to replace hand washing though, it should be a buffer ie in addition to.
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by henchamb(m): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Op that method can even,spread the virus easily. Imagine Somebody who has the virus uses that sanitizer and another person uses it too. The best is the automatic one,which,doesnt cost much
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by Fxwarrior: 3:01am On Aug 16, 2014
kristonium:
there is tap running by the right..couldn't snap it to avoid unnecessary questioning by those security guys
You apply the soap on your hands and walk towards the tap for maximum washing

Its a pity they will spread it the more because the soap bottle can be touched by an ebola patient and even closing the tap after washing can make you contact it.
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by kristonium(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
saxywale: I was expecting to see something similar to the image below.
A sanitizer that doesn't require tap, bowl, soap, towel and water.
I feel they will get it right soon...cos I equally complained about that crude method
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by kristonium(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2014
tpia1: hand sanitizer is not supposed to replace hand washing though, it should be a buffer ie in addition to.
on point!
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by kristonium(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Fxwarrior:
Its a pity they will spread it the more because the soap bottle can be touched by an ebola patient and even closing the tap after washing can make you contact it.
that's the paradox of Ebola..but we can still try as much as possible to do our parts and leave the rest to God
Re: Ebola Scare: Hand Washing At A Lagos Bank(pix) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2014
Crude method,the bank wants to kill all their customers to inherit their money abi,with this stupid act.

About ISIS War In The Middle East / GEJ Meets Burkinaso Troops (pic) / The Self-appointment Of Buhari As Petroleum Minister Is Unconstitutional - Epaul