Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian (7949 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by maclatunji: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Things are happening in this world of ours. Parents need to guard their children these days from all sorts of evil!

Anonymouswriter:

I no longer want to be a lesbian

Dear Taiwo,

I believe I have to speak out so that I can get help. I have been a lesbian for about 12 years and I know that it is high time I stopped. I was innocently initiated into it by my cousin’s friend.

My cousin who just got married and resides in the city needed my help. She was in her first trimester and her husband needs to travel out of the country, my aunt asked me to stay with her because there was no one else available, also because I had just finished my Senior Secondary School examinations and I had nothing doing.

I gladly went to the city, because she was my favourite cousin and I know that I would really enjoy myself with her. I never knew destiny had something else in stock for me.

When I arrived at her house, I met a friend of hers who was already helping her before I came. I later learnt that she arrived from Italy few days before I came in from the village. When I saw the situation on ground, I saw that instead of helping my cousin, she was more or less adding to her burden.

She would seat and wait for her to make food, she couldn’t help tidy the house and she was always smoking and drinking alcohol. I made up my mind to help my cousin and that was what I did. I really couldn’t say if the fact that I was hard working as she claimed actually endeared me to her as she said or the fact that she found me attractive as she later said.

It all began one day when my cousin went to work, her friend called me into her room and told me she liked the fact that I was hard working and also that my skin was fair even without the use of any bleaching cream.

She started stroking my arm. Initially, I thought nothing of it, but when it turned into a caress, I made to leave the room. She was stronger and she said I should calm down as I will enjoy what she wanted to teach me.

I wasn’t stupid enough not to know about sex, I was 16, but I was naïve, I didn’t know anything about homosexuality or lesbianism. In fact, I was a virgin. She moved her hand gradually from my arm and cupped my breast and fondled my nipples. I became aroused. I really couldn’t describe the feeling then, but I can say now that I know better.
ADVERTISEMENT

While she was at it, although, I enjoyed what I felt, but inside of me, I knew something was not right. I told her that, and then she asked if I had a boyfriend. I told her I was a virgin. She replied that what she was about to teach me will allow me to enjoy sexual pleasures without getting pregnant.

That was how it all started and she warned me not to tell my cousin she would not like it. She also made me realise that my sister got herself knocked up by a man who might probably be enjoying himself with another woman where he was.

She made me see the bad side of men, I had no choice than to tow her line and believe her because even my own father didn’t help matters, as he always maltreated my mother and was irresponsible. She would give me gifts and I would sneak into her room at night. Eventually, I moved into her room and we began our affairs without inhibition.

My cousin didn’t know that anything was going on, she only said it once that my relationship with her friend was more cordial, she liked it that way because it made things easier at home.

Without realising it, I became addicted to making love with my cousin’s friend, in fact, without knowing it; she deflowered me in the heat of passion one night. She thought me how to give her pleasure and she also did same to me.

At the initial stage, I didn’t really hate boys, I still had male admirers, but whenever my cousin’s friend saw me with any of the boys in the locality, she gets very angry. Sometimes, she would offer me expensive gifts.

We were into each other so much that I didn’t go home to see my mother when she fell ill. I got admission into the Polytechnic and she more or less footed all my bills. By this time, she had rented her own apartment and she used to travel to Italy to bring in clothes, shoes and accessories for sale.

I was one of the best dressed in school, courtesy my cousins friend and gradually she began to introduce me to some of her other friends. I also got connected with girls like me in school. I am pretty, so I was never shot of admirers; in fact a lot of them courted me with money and other goodies.

By the time I finished my Ordinary National Diploma (OND), my mother had started asking me to bring a suitor home. She didn’t know that I was into women. During my one year attachment, she took me to Italy with her, and unfortunately, I was introduced to hard drugs.

By the time I went back to school for my Higher National Diploma (HND), I have become a big girl and into a lot of vices. My mother and cousin and even my siblings wanted to know the source of my wealth, but I never told them.

I have finished school and I am into business now, all courtesy of my contacts and network. Sincerely, I am living well. Being the first child of my family, my mother especially is on my neck to bring home a man and get married. The unfortunate thing, however, is that such is the last thing on my mind.

My refusal to bring a man home, is equally delaying my sisters marriage. The turnaround for me however was what happened to a friend and mate of mine few weeks ago. Two of them, had a quarrel over a trivial issue and they stabbed themselves and bled to death. My cousin’s friend who also introduced me to the sexual preference has also become a shadow of herself.

Plus the fact that my mother weeps every time she sees me. I really desire to have a changed lifestyle, but I don’t know how to. I can’t open up publicly about my life style because I already have a name. Please, if you know how I can get help, I will really appreciate it

Anonymous.

Source: http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/13349-i-no-longer-want-to-be-a-lesbian
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by adanduka: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think parents should encourage their kids to be more outspoken. The poor girl may have given in because she tried to be nice and courteous. A dirty slap and a threat to tell her cousin may have saved her all this.
God protect us from these depraved minds that lack shame.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
She should change her beliefs about men. So help her God.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by pickabeau1: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji

i dont get.. whats the issue
The writer seems to like the lifestyle

Being the first child of my family, my mother especially is on my neck to bring home a man and get married. The unfortunate thing, however, is that such is the last thing on my mind.
My cousin’s friend who also introduced me to the intimate preference has also become a shadow of herself.

Shadow how? HIV or lonely or ..
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
All she needsshe is a big d.ick and would be okay. Thank me later.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by coogar: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji: Things are happening in this world of ours. Parents need to guard their children these days from all sorts of evil!

this is no news.....
if they don't get lured into it by their bigger aunties, they would get lured in school. females in all-girls boarding schools are easy pickings for these sex deviants....

the best thing these days is to home-school the kids.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Godmystrength: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

this is no news.....
if they don't get lured into it by their bigger aunties, they would get lured in school. females in all-girls boarding schools are easy pickings for these sex deviants....

the best thing these days is to home-school the kids.
To what level??
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by coogar: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Godmystrength: To what level??

till he/she is 15.
by 15, she should be ripe enough to write her o'level or a'level exams. by 16, she's already an adult & she would know the right choices to make.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
I always tell people lesbianism is simply unnatural , I even review the background of this illness and it has feminism written all over it !!!

She just have to see a psycologist to clear her head from the supporters of APC implanted in their by her cousin's friend !!
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Godmystrength: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

till he/she is 15.
by 15, she should be ripe enough to write her o'level or a'level exams. by 16, she's already an adult & she would know the right choices to make.
What of parents who are not educated?
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
You mean feminism makes guys yansh other guys?
cheesy
donroxy: I always tell people Homosexual is simply unnatural , I even review the background of this illness and it has feminism written all over it !!!

She just have to see a psycologist to clear her head from the supporters of APC implanted in their by her cousin's friend !!

3 Likes

Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
cococandy: You mean feminism makes guys yansh other guys?
cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by beeevan: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
cheesy

Shouldn't that be masculinism? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Godmystrength: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
cheesy
Maybe o. grin grin
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
beeevan:

Shouldn't that be masculinism? embarassed
Godmystrength: Maybe o. grin grin
andromida:
cheesy cheesy grin

I confuse no be small. cheesy

Anyway I've stopped having all these feminism debates sha but this one was too funny to pass by.

Moving on.

@OP,I think the girl in question needs therapy. Such a lifestyle isn't something she can change overnight.
She needs to go back to the drawing board. When and how she fell into the trap.
The angst she had against men when she resorted to women and the bile she's been unconsciously building up against men need to be addressed first before she can have a healthy relationship with any man

1 Like

Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by maclatunji: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: maclatunji

i dont get.. whats the issue
The writer seems to like the lifestyle

I think the word is accustomed to the deviant lifestyle after several years of being mired in it.

pickabeau1:

Shadow how? HIV or lonely or ..

Do you expect her to be normal. When her mates have gotten married bearing and raising children, she is locked in the vicious cycle of looking for fresh victims to lure into her deviant sexual acts. Even in relationships between men and women, sex can only get you so far and there have to be other things to make you happy. With her, what will she fall back on? Not to talk of diseases that will almost inevitably arise. This thing is like hard drugs, it wastes a life.

If this particular one can kick the habit, the better for her before she ends-up horribly.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
cheesy
cheesy I mean to write lesbianism !

As for Guy on guy ... I think such originates from isolation of males from women folks !

Na think I think na and E ain natural !
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ok smiley
donroxy: cheesy I mean to write lesbianism !

As for Guy on guy ... I think such originates from isolation of males from women folks !

Na think I think na!

1 Like

Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by nurey(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
What she needs is TWO in ONE, a MAN who is PATIENT and CARING. He has to be patient with her because she would reject his advances and caring in that he would stand by her no matter what, eventually she would change her mind set about men.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Godmystrength: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
nurey: What she needs is TWO in ONE, a MAN who is PATIENT and CARING. He has to be patient with her because she would reject his advances and caring in that he would stand by her no matter what, eventually she would change her mind set about men.
It is better to get her mind set changed before getting involved with any MAN.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by pickabeau1: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

I think the word is accustomed to the deviant lifestyle after several years of being mired in it.

Same thing..the point is I don't see any urge to warrant an intervention

You can't save someone who does not want to be saved

Do you expect her to be normal. When her mates have gotten married bearing and raising children, she is locked in the vicious cycle of looking for fresh victims to lure into her deviant sexual acts. Even in relationships between men and women, sex can only get you so far and there have to be other things to make you happy. With her, what will she fall back on? Not to talk of diseases that will almost inevitably arise. This thing is like hard drugs, it wastes a life.

If this particular one can kick the habit, the better for her before she ends-up horribly.

Change can only come from within
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by maclatunji: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Same thing..the point is I don't see any urge to warrant an intervention

You can't save someone who does not want to be saved

Change can only come from within

Your conclusion deviates from the OP. She wrote a newspaper to get help, she might not be the PLEASE HELP ME! type but she does realise that she needs help to fix her lifestyle.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by chymystique(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
The first step for her to quit lesbianism is for her to make up her mind and decide within herself that she doesn't wanna b involved in it anymore. Then she needs to be counseled spiritually and psycologically. IMO, I don't think she really wanna bade her lifestyle goodbye yet.. Sincerely speaking, Quitting that lifestyle aint a easy @all, that's y most ex- lesbians end up being bisexuals..

2 Likes

Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by pickabeau1: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

Your conclusion deviates from the OP. She wrote a newspaper to get help, she might not be the PLEASE HELP ME! type but she does realise that she needs help to fix her lifestyle.

Whether you think it deviates or not.. However She can use tips from the AA which deals with overcoming addiction
Put lessbian sex where you see alcohol

chymystique: The first step for her to quit lesbianism is for her to make up her mind and decide within herself that she doesn't wanna b involved in it anymore. Then she needs to be counseled spiritually and psycologically. IMO, I don't think she really wanna bade her lifestyle goodbye yet.. Sincerely Quitting that lifestyle aint a easy @all, that's y most ex- lesbians end up being bisexuals..

I think so too
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by coogar: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Godmystrength: What of parents who are not educated?

then their kids will forever be preys to child molesters in boarding schools.
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Viewing this topic: Seun( m) and 2
guest(s) oya do the needful, by the way only a female can advice her better. You guys are just wasting your time
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
For 12 years since her first experience, she hasn't sought out the other sex? She's a lesbian, for sure.

She says it's high time she changed, but the tone of the letter implies she's content with her life(style).
Re: Help Her To Stop Being A Lesbian by Divine24: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Apart from God
The best way to stop lesbianism is to get married and start having sex at will
Not with condom o
She has to do it flesh to flesh so she can get into it well before you know it she will love dick more than anything else and secondly if you are a man and you want to help a lesbian stop
You should always suck her breast and finger her before fucking her and always try to put her in the mood by kissing and touching her slowly everywhere then she is all yours .

(1) (Reply)

How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? / Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.