Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank (23101 Views)

Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank / Zenith Bank Chat By Peopleplus On 27th Sept @ There Headquaters / Peopleplus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
I just got an SMS inviting me for a chat/test/interview from PeoplePlus (recruiting firm I assume); recruiting for Zenith Bank.

Though I submitted my CV to Zenith Bank but that was long ago (sometime last year).

The chat/test/interview is schedule to hold on Monday 18/08/2014 in Lagos and will last for one week (according to the SMS i received) depending on the candidate's success on each stage.

Who is in this with me Or who has an idea about this? Pls share.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by JAGZZ: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Its depends on what u want. If you wanna follow your career line, you can stay where you are and I don't think the initial pay is up to 150k as you are gonna be a contract staff for some period before Zenith permanents you.

2 Likes

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by braine(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please continue with the company biko. Don't look at things the way they are now plus you're not certain of what you'd be at the bank even if you get selected.

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by DeanOlamide(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Stay in your career my brother.............instead of honouring what u don't know........ My bet will be u are gonna end up in marketing and trust me u won't like urself that much and time factor when it comes to banks...... Experience speaks.... Stay where u are but if u are tempted u can leave for it.... Remember when u work in a Bank your days are numbered........ I mean be prepare to be fired anytime anyday anymoment......

5 Likes

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by ladun02: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
The zenith bank job is on contract; the salary is 75k.may God help u to make the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
ladun02: The zenith bank job is on contract; the salary is 75k.may God help u to make the right choice.

Thanks, and your comments are making me better informed to make a wise decision.

DeanOlamide: Stay in your career my brother.............instead of honouring what u don't know........ My bet will be u are gonna end up in marketing and trust me u won't like urself that much and time factor when it comes to banks...... Experience speaks.... Stay where u are but if u are tempted u can leave for it.... Remember when u work in a Bank your days are numbered........ I mean be prepare to be fired anytime anyday anymoment......

braine: Please continue with the company biko. Don't look at things the way they are now plus you're not certain of what you'd be at the bank even if you get selected.

JAGZZ: Its depends on what u want. If you wanna follow your career line, you can stay where you are and I don't think the initial pay is up to 150k as you are gonna be a contract staff for some period before Zenith permanents you.

Thanks, bro.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Itoroetti(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
as an engrng graduate,the experience u garnered at ur current job function far outweighs the 50k u are currently earning.
moreover,u wont love urself counting other people's money that are not urs neither will u enjoy running after customers for deposit with fear of sack once u dont meet the banks set target.
the choice is urs,others can only advice.lest i forget,i once worked in a financial institution.
goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by DeanOlamide(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Itoroetti: as an engrng graduate,the experience u garnered at ur current job function far outweighs the 50k u are currently earning.
moreover,u wont love urself counting other people's money that are not urs neither will u enjoy running after customers for deposit with fear of sack once u dont meet the banks set target.
the choice is urs,others can only advice.lest i forget,i once worked in a financial institution.
goodluck.
......... U don talk am finish my brother........... Engineering graduate, u no get wahala na? Use urself well and u will earn more than that 50K...... Forget bank even with 500K as salary in bank na the day wey u go work sure pass but when u leave office........ Hmmmmmmm......... Trust me everyday I regret not been an Engineer if not ............... But we still thank God for what we have.......... Forget Banks...........stay where u are and explore ur enviroment well.......

3 Likes

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Itoroetti: as an engrng graduate,the experience u garnered at ur current job function far outweighs the 50k u are currently earning.
goodluck.

That is what i am seeing in this country o. They started me with 50k and with over 1yr that i have worked with them, salary neva change; confirmation neva come - just working n smiling. 2.1 mechanical engineering graduate for that matter.

Well am pushing some application else; I go still run leave them.

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Itoroetti(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dfavouredone:

That is what i am seeing in this country o. They started me with 50k and with over 1yr that i have worked with them, salary neva change; confirmation neva come - just working n smiling. 2.1 mechanical engineering graduate for that matter.

Well am pushing some application else; I go still run leave them.

na so na.sometime u go de vex within urself.sometimes u feel like say u no fit go work and actually as a teller,u practically learn nothing than recieving cash and posting same and if de so much love u,they allow u to make payment.
make u no cum get bad luck recieve counterfeit of 1k note or maybe commit small error,through out dat week,u go de dream twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
My dear, d pay is 75k. Its contract. U cld b made a permanent staff after 2yrs based on how hardworking u are.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by singlefade25(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dfavouredone: I just got an SMS inviting me for a chat/test/interview from PeoplePlus (recruiting firm I assume); recruiting for Zenith Bank.

Though I submitted my CV to Zenith Bank but that was long ago (sometime last year).

The chat/test/interview is schedule to hold on Monday 18/08/2014 in Lagos and will last for one week (according to the SMS i received) depending on the candidate's success on each stage.

Who is in this with me Or who has an idea about this? Pls share.

Again i am even in dilemma; thinking if i should honour it because i currently work in Warri as a trainee engineer with an indigenous oil servicing firm with a monthly take home of 50k. So my confusion is - should i go to banking that can likely pay me 150k or continue with my career as an engineer.

Any with tips, pls share.
guy, please stick with your present job. My brother got a job as an engineer with a company immediately he finished NYSC with just 10k per month. Someone advice him that he should take the offer, he work with that company for three years, though his salary was increased. But, today he got a very big offer @ NZI agbara with over 150k per month excluding allowances. You need the experience abeg. You can google that company and submit you CV. Best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
singlefade25: guy, please stick with your present job. My brother got a job as an engineer with a company immediately he finished NYSC with just 10k per month. Someone advice him that he should take the offer, he work with that company for three years, though his salary was increased. But, today he got a very big offer @ NZI agbara with over 150k per month excluding allowances. You need the experience abeg. You can google that company and submit you CV. Best of luck

Thanks, that really helps.

I might just go for the fun of it.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Beejaylag: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think many had been heard from well wishes. I wont tell you think over it cuz being employed as a trainee qualifies you to some company benefits while in Zenith you are going in as a contract staff. N75000 in lagos and N5000 at werri, which has its value considering the cost of leaving in both states and employement status.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by ifeojobas(f): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please how can I apply for this job?
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
ifeojobas: Please how can I apply for this job?

Sent my CV to their that was flying around on internet then - that was around middle of last year. I have even forgetten about it before i receive the sms yterday.

Regrettable i cant remember their email n they invited via sms.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
PrincessElla: My dear, d pay is 75k. Its contract. U cld b made a permanent staff after 2yrs based on how hardworking u are.

Thanks, that really help in making my decision.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Not sure if zenith bank have male marketers I only see cute fair ladies

Zenith bank's pay is ok.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks my people.

Decision made.

I not honouring it for these reason.

1. 75k is not worth my eventual relocation to lagos.
2. Contract staff for 2 yrs: in two years time or less i will be better place in my current profession as an engineer.
3. I am currently pursuing some other job offer which is close to clicking - so i will even resign from it soon if i get it anyway.
4. I am enjoying my new challenge and learning as an engineer.

Thanks to all that contribution and giving info that assist me in coming to a satisfactory decision.

5 Likes

Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by promire2004(f): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
I also got an invitation from people plus. Have been seriously contemplating if it will be worth the time and stress. I'm currently working, but the pay isn't encouraging. I have learnt a lot from this thread. Thanks everyone for your immensely useful advices. May God Almighty bless us with very good jobs, Amen.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by singlefade25(f): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dfavouredone: Thanks my people.

Decision made.

I not honouring it for these reason.

1. 75k is not worth my eventual relocation to lagos.
2. Contract staff for 2 yrs: in two years time or less i will be better place in my current profession as an engineer.
3. I am currently pursuing some other job offer which is close to clicking - so i will even resign from it soon if i get it anyway.
4. I am enjoying my new challenge and learning as an engineer.

Thanks to all that contribution and giving info that assist me in coming to a satisfactory decision.
you welcome, anytime
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Toyde(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
promire2004: I also got an invitation from people plus. Have been seriously contemplating if it will be worth the time and stress. I'm currently working, but the pay isn't encouraging. I have learnt a lot from this thread. Thanks everyone for your immensely useful advices. May God Almighty bless us with very good jobs, Amen.
pls how did u apply?
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by promire2004(f): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Toyde: pls how did u apply?

I forwarded my Cv to a particular email dat was sent to me. That was some months ago though.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Toyde(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
promire2004:

I forwarded my Cv to a particular email dat was sent to me. That was some months ago though.
pls can u still get d email addy? Wud love to apply too.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Toyde(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please house, is it d same peopleplus dat recruits for Zenith Banks in Ibadan?.......I am in Ibadan.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by promire2004(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Toyde: pls can u still get d email addy? Wud love to apply too.

I can't even remember the email, sorry. You can just google "peopleplus" and see if you can forward your Cv to them. Wish you best of luck.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Charbless(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
The Devil u knw is beta than the Angel u dnt knw! Gbam!!
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by simplie: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls house, I need zenith hr number.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by hibeekay20(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
You guys should please help get the mail address to forward cv to.thanks in anticipation
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by Dfavouredone: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
simplie: Pls house, I need zenith hr number.

I dont have zenith bank hr number.

But here is PeoplePlus numbers - the firm that recruit for zenith:

01-2782129; 01-2784137.
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by simplie: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks bro
Re: Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank by kemji47(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls, does anyone have an idea the kind of questions zenith bank set for their test, and how can I get past questions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dpr Offer (graduate trainee) / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal / I Got My First N-POWER Alert After Seven Months (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.