Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

[Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z (16228 Views)

How To Root The Infinix Hot X507 And Infinix Hot Note X551 Without Pc / How To Root The New Infinix Hot X507 Android Phone / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
rayjackobj:
Pls someone help me with stock recovery for the tecno phantom z,pls thanks

Currently, there is no stock recovery for phantom z.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Since phantom z is upgradable, when can we upgrade to lollipop?
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
stinville:
Since phantom z is upgradable, when can we upgrade to lollipop?

Upgradeable? Nah, it's not.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2015
cabsco:

Upgradeable? Nah, it's not.
It is fa
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
stinville:

It is fa

Confirm Ilorin guy lol. Let me make it clear, you can only install another custom ROM may it be KitKat or Lollipop as you claimed but that's not upgrading.

When we say upgrade, it means receiving a newly created software by the manufacturer, which was rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) for users to download and install on their phone.

Most time it installed automatic and doesn't requires any settings or tweak. Tecno doesn't provides that. Learn more: http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2015/04/easy-guide-how-to-flash-custom-recovery.html
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
cabsco:

Confirm Ilorin guy lol. Let me make it clear, you can only install another custom ROM may it be KitKat or Lollipop as you claimed but that's not upgrading.

When we say upgrade, it means receiving a newly created software by the manufacturer, which was rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) for users to download and install on their phone.

Most time it installed automatic and doesn't requires any settings or tweak. Tecno doesn't provides that. Learn more: http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2015/04/easy-guide-how-to-flash-custom-recovery.html

It does my man. Pick one n check it our thyself
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by nelsonB: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
guys how do i install CWM recovery on my phantom z phone, i have tried all means to no avail,
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
nelsonB:
guys how do i install CWM recovery on my phantom z phone, i have tried all means to no avail,

Read this tutorial http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2015/04/easy-guide-how-to-flash-custom-recovery.html
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by divyanshi2(f): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
you can get step by step procedure to root your mobile by How to Root Android Phone for clear application from your cell which is not useful for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Free 500MB Data For All Mtn Subscribers, Activate Yours Now, 2018. / How To Install Any Version Of Windows On Your Android Phone / N1.04tn Fine: MTN Pleads For Staggered Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.