Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use (6148 Views)

When To ACTUALLY Use "I" Vs. "Me" / Time To Learn Some Simple Home Remedies / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't know where I am supposed to post this but lets just assume its an education. feel free to add yours

#1 If you put your phone in airplane mode, it will charge twice as fast

Believe me, I tried this one and it works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
#2. The little arrow on your fuel gauge is there to tell you what side your fuel tank is on.

grin grin cool right? so no more calculations when driving into a filling station

9 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
#3. How to turn any smartphone camera into a macro lens

The pictures explain better...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
#4. Hate shoulder bumps from hanging sweaters?

Just do this...

1 Like

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
#5. Eat Cheetos or Doritos with chopsticks to keep the dust off your fingers.

In simple naija language, chop your cheese balls with chop sticks (or toothpick if you can't find chopsticks jare) so that there wil be no dust on your hand.

PS: I love the dust o! embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
#6. Stop hammering your thumb

Tried this too, very efficient grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
#7. How to cook corn with no hairy mess

This method has not yet been approved by NAFDAC grin grin

PS again: I love that bottom part

2 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
#8. Awesome smelling bathroom, all the time grin grin

Disclaimer: This claim may not work on some 'toilets'. the scent may also be overwhelmed after a particular activity whenever you eat beans... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
#9. Scare yourself thin!
apparently, watching horror films burns at least 200 calories which is equal to a half -hour walk.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oyibo dey crase sha

Disclaimer: Try this at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
#10. Tribute to all tongues ever burnt by tea that is too hot!
embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by oieda: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice one bestestgirl
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks cheesy
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
#11. Stuck Zipper??
Unsticking a stubborn zipper? Just rub the teeth on both sides of the zipper with a pencil (graphite is an excellent dry lubricant).

1 Like

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
#12. Getting more out of your microwave

Most microwaves are small and don't have enough space to allow for heating up two things at once. Just place your second bowl on top of a mug and enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
#13. How to get that drink cold fast!!
Just bought a case of beer and don't want to wait for it to get nice and cold? No problem. This trick will get it cold and ready to drink in no time. All you have to do is wrap your drink in a wet paper towel and let it sit in the fridge for about 15 minutes. After that it'll be cold and ready to drink!

...I am testing this theory right now, my coke is in the fridge, duly wrapped with enough tissue tongue tongue

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
#14. Popcorn holder grin grin
This life hack is revolutionary. Whoever thought this up deserves some kind of medal or praise for something so simple, yet so amazing at the same time. Just flip your hoodie backwards and pour the popcorn into the hood. You'll have a much more user friendly way of eating your popcorn now

1 Share

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
#15 How to use an elevator without stopping.. grin
The thing is, all those waiting along the ascent or descent will swear for you... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Donfamous(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good job. Bestestgirl
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by chymystique(f): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mindblowing! Will try out some of this oo cheesy.. Nice one bestestgirl cool..
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks guys smiley
Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
#16. Use retail hangers as chip clips
Not just Chips o, just about anything...

2 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
#17 For the always-falling zipper
grin grin grin grin Brilliant mehn!! Boys make una come see o, simple way to spare us girls from the sight of una boxers all the time. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
#18 When you need to hang something with exact holes
grin grin Its not only paper that can be photocopied.

3 Likes

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
#19 Harken!! O ye of the smelly shoes angry
Wives, girlfriends, if they wont do it (cos they are in denial grin), please do it for them.

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
#20 To stop ppeople from stealing your pens at work grin grin
cheesy cheesy wink Kai! so this pen stealing thing is a worldwide thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
#21. How to create bright light.
When camping or just in a pinch, a standard headlamp strapped to a 1 gallon jug of water can illuminate an entire room or tent.

But since all our gallons in Naija are yellow or blue, our bright light will be ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
#22 Use a staple pin remover to save your fingers when trying to add things to your key chain

I should have seen this one 10 years ago! All the nails I have broken... cry

1 Like

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
#23. Tell which side an exit ramp will be on
This one is for the Nairalanders in diaspora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
#24. Chinese containers are designed to fold out into plates
grin grin grin
But I still prefer it in the box shape sha

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
#25. Run the razor across old jeans to resharpen and extend its life.
shocked shocked shocked Where are all my jeans?? trouser, skirt, shirt, shirt dress, babanriga, etc

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
#26 Yummylicious Sandwiches
wink wink

Re: Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
#27 Keep a pot from boiling over
Placing a wooden spoon over the top of boiling water will stop it from boiling over by bursting the bubbles.
Ladies (and gents) your pot of white rice is safe nowcheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle / Top 10 Best Private Universities in Africa 2017 / Riot In Uniabuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.