Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 (11899 Views)

UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown / JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / Oau Resumes On August 24, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Donfamous(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
If u do aluta or not. It doesn't affect the school, na d students I dey pity pass sha. Well vote for me as the president come 2023
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Ibraheem009(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dis is my opinion/suggestion and I don't mind whatever comment anybody makes about it.
We still have to fight for total reversal of d schl fees. Lasu, a state university 4 dat matter, reverted her fees back to N25,000 likewise other institutions because of 2015 election. I believe dat if we continue wit d fight, ours won't be an exeption. D worst dat can happen is going back on anoda few months strike which will end b4 election. It is a suggestion/opinion anyway.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Daraplato(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
That OAU of a school needs Prayers. Sometimes I wish I could transfer.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Hopeyeme: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pele omole nd is lads
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Preasty: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
jaryeh: What's the use of resumption without reduction or reversal of fees

Ah swear, aluta continua. Mtcheew.
.......Oga jaryeh!!! Aluta av die danudanu

1 Like

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by ebenez0303(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
i'm tired mehn! i don't fear aluta or omole, but the THE BATS!
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Donfamous(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Daraplato: That OAU of a school needs Prayers. Sometimes I wish I could transfer.
common how can u say that to the best school in naija.

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by okotv(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
students suffering since 2000...what do we enjoy in this country
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by sigmundfreud(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
sisiafrika: Its confirmed. I'm in school presently. Now, Grand Aluta would start!!!! Total reversal or nothing else!!!!!!!!!
Hmm...I know that spirit but is it really worth it?! U are lucky if you are doing a 4 year course and you are still young. By the time you get out there, having wasted your time with aluta and other "plus X" factor...the advantage of going to " Oba Awon University " would have been rubbished! Your aluta does not stop your lecturers salary or the progress of students in other schools who will finish faster and get employed while you are still beating the drums of aluta! So you might feel you are paying much now... But you are losing years of pay that you would have accrued!
I love the aluta spirit and you have every right to protest and express your grievances...but please don't make them close school again!

3 Likes

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by cumz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
NEWS FROM THE DEAN OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
THIS IS TO INFORM THE OBAFEMI AWOLOWO
STUDENTS THAT THE NEWS RAVAGING THE
SOCIAL MEDIA IS A TRICK BY SOME RUMOUR
MONGER,THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SCHOOL
HAS AGREED TO CALL A SENATE MEETING
WHICH IS TO HOLD ON 25TH OF AUGUST
2014,AND ISSUES REGARDING RESUMPTIONS
AND INCREMENT WILL BE DISCUSSED.
SO EVERY STUDENTS ARE TO DIS REGARD ANY
INFOMATION FROM ANY BODY THAT THE
SCHOOL IS SCHEDULE TO REOPEN ON 24 OF
AUGUST
MORESO,THE ENTIRE STUDENT SHOULD BEAR
WITH THE MANAGEMENT AS ISSUES WILL BE
RESOLVED SOON,AND YOUR HEART CRIES WILL
BE MET
SIGNED ;DUROSINMI A.
D.S.A OAU

PS.
I don't believe this shi.t
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by sarahsmilzs(f): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
undecidedDis shud beta be true ooo, because if not I have some bad bad curses in my native language for dat person. Lemme dust my book cool

1 Like

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Eneze1(f): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
sisiafrika: with ur type in Nigeria, the government won't cease rappping us. Get out!!!!!!!

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by olagockay(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
May 3rd -fresh students?? shocked Some1 pls temme dats a mistake
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by lovingD(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
I dont believe until eportal,Ibikunle(SUG President) or Bamidele(SUG P.R.O) say so............you cant increase my BP anyhow jare,i've heard enough
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by damilare442: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
oga ooo
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Gordieshegz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Seriously,this 'OMOLE'-son of a thief,son of a lazy man,son of a concubine-give it any meaning can be very funny...expecting us to resume just like dat?? What will be our gain if we do as he directed us to?? Will heaven fall if we defy his directives??
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Cymbal: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
That's awesome.
ALUTA ko,aluta ni
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Hollamydey(f): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
hope d bats will not resume wit us?

1 Like

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Daraplato: That OAU of a school needs Prayers. Sometimes I wish I could transfer.
Na so....Is too late fr dat ooo...
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thank God
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wow,great news....So finally my CUZ will go bk to school...cheesy D freshman don tire to stay for house...He has bin so sad since... I jst hope OAU re nt gonna hv anoda crisis dat will disturb d sch calendar cuz as it stands, dey re lagging behind :|
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by onyxo76(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
All of you coming from lagos and enugu abeg screen yourselves well well before you enter campus oooo abeg... crowded hostels are good breeding grounds and remember those hungry bats as well ...

1 Like

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by slintz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
,Oya na to go fry akara for senate building sure pass..

TOTAL REVERSAL OR NOTHING

‎​ ‎​,,

‎​ ‎​,,

But wait I am growing Old... Abeg mk I collect my palii b4 u continue aluta biko
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Zionope: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
What about what sent us home at the first place, dem no go address that one? Wole wa, wole wa oooo; emi ALUTA, wole wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by shilexholly(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oau ko uoa ni.......mtcheew
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by slintz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
God dy
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Wellbeloved2014(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
cumz: NEWS FROM THE DEAN OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
THIS IS TO INFORM THE OBAFEMI AWOLOWO
STUDENTS THAT THE NEWS RAVAGING THE
SOCIAL MEDIA IS A TRICK BY SOME RUMOUR
MONGER,THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SCHOOL
HAS AGREED TO CALL A SENATE MEETING
WHICH IS TO HOLD ON 25TH OF AUGUST
2014,AND ISSUES REGARDING RESUMPTIONS
AND INCREMENT WILL BE DISCUSSED.
SO EVERY STUDENTS ARE TO DIS REGARD ANY
INFOMATION FROM ANY BODY THAT THE
SCHOOL IS SCHEDULE TO REOPEN ON 24 OF
AUGUST
MORESO,THE ENTIRE STUDENT SHOULD BEAR
WITH THE MANAGEMENT AS ISSUES WILL BE
RESOLVED SOON,AND YOUR HEART CRIES WILL
BE MET
SIGNED ;DUROSINMI A.
D.S.A OAU

PS.
I don't believe this shi.t
This is not true as Dr Yinka Adesina (vice dean DSA) and the school PRO confirmed resumption. Check punch news...
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by jaryeh(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Preasty: .......Oga jaryeh!!! Aluta av die danudanu

Aluta died when we left. We're resuming immediately!
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by jaryeh(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
sisiafrika: oooolenu paaaaa! Gbasibe!!!! Mynd44 seun fynestboi front page na

Mama o. I see ya. #GreatestIFE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / 16 Medieval Torture That Will Make You Sick [graphic Photo]-viewers Discretion / How Good At Math Are You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.