Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 (11896 Views)

UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown / JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / Oau Resumes On August 24, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Preasty: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
jaryeh:

Aluta died when we left. We're resuming immediately!
....And who's gonna follow you to do Aluta?
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by jaryeh(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Preasty: ....And who's gonna follow you to do Aluta?

Just watch bro.

For those still doubting the news, read here on Punch website.
www.punchng.com/news/oau-declares-resumption-after-two-month-closure/
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by shegeblend(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
There are a number of investments that i personally thinks can never fails, those are the thing we will be discussion here today,but the problem of today's youth is impatience as they are always searching for already made jobs which can not be readily available for all of us, it is only a few that will be able to get that kind of job. haven't said that, it is high time as young Nigerians that we should develops investment mentality in a viable business and stop looking for that already made job. Like I said above, there are a number of investment that you can do that will yield returns within three months. are you following? the number one on the list is Online business. there are many online business out there and also there are many screamers too you must be very careful while making your choice, but i will gives you a little from that list that are very reliable Bulksms business will never fail if you can do proper marketing of your site. information marketing also can never fails as well. websites design is also a viable business, and many more find out yourself.
Aside from that offline business that can not fails are, Water business started like play some years ago till now people are still asking for more.
live stock rearing is the most viable one i like so much poultry, piggery, fishery and many more that you can add to that list.
You can sees now that in Nigeria today we can still have some investment that can fetch you good money without recording any form of failure.
Thanks for your time in Reading this report.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by vowolabi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
sisiafrika: Its confirmed. I'm in school presently. Now, Grand Aluta would start!!!! Total reversal or nothing else!!!!!!!!!
pele o, na u and whu dey start grand aluta...you're nt gettin any younger now
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Abeos(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Na them know just tired undecided
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Mackie1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don tire for all these news sef.
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by wondreboy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
holyboss: This issue is definitely not my business

Boh I just av to claim my Space on first page tongue
Oloshi buruku
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by whyx06(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wellbeloved2014: Imagine, make we resume and serious issues have not been solved:
1) Reduction or Reversal of the fee.
2) Late registration
3) Bats and Ebola, inter alia
And they want us to resume abi... Chaiiiii
Don't mind them, me gonna resume after EBOLA mediocre is provided...
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by wondreboy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
shegeblend: There are a number of investments that i personally thinks can never fails, those are the thing we will be discussion here today,but the problem of today's youth is impatience as they are always searching for already made jobs which can not be readily available for all of us, it is only a few that will be able to get that kind of job. haven't said that, it is high time as young Nigerians that we should develops investment mentality in a viable business and stop looking for that already made job. Like I said above, there are a number of investment that you can do that will yield returns within three months. are you following? the number one on the list is Online business. there are many online business out there and also there are many screamers too you must be very careful while making your choice, but i will gives you a little from that list that are very reliable Bulksms business will never fail if you can do proper marketing of your site. information marketing also can never fails as well. websites design is also a viable business, and many more find out yourself.
Aside from that offline business that can not fails are, Water business started like play some years ago till now people are still asking for more.
live stock rearing is the most viable one i like so much poultry, piggery, fishery and many more that you can add to that list.
You can sees now that in Nigeria today we can still have some investment that can fetch you good money without recording any form of failure.
Thanks for your time in Reading this report.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
If you wanna start blogging, at least learn how to speak good English nigga; u seem 2 4get u're addressing "of the greatest.."
Secondly, at least pay for a blog page and learn how it's done properly...Bleep off!!!
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by martolux(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by holyboss: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
wondreboy:
Oloshi buruku
Ur palle #baraoBanza
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
ThankGod ooo.
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Kendzyma(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eportal az now bin updatd
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Fynestboi: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Godsknight(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
sisiafrika: wife ke? U no dey fear!!!! Prepare for grand aluta!!!!!!! Total reversal!!!!!!!!
ur mate in unilorin is a year and a semester ahead of u.... U are stil talking about ur so called ineffective aluta in this microwave jet age? Are u not bored of staying at home? U won old for skool ni?

3 Likes

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by ilorioluwaseun: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Anybody talking aluta at dis point is stupid if education us expensive try ignorance....gone are d says wen aluta could work dis lecturer s are being paid salary wit d closure u come here to shout aluta if u r tired of skull try oda things even with d increments still d cheapest and d best

1 Like

Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by 1Book(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
sisiafrika: Its confirmed. I'm in school presently. Now, Grand Aluta would start!!!! Total reversal or nothing else!!!!!!!!!
Calm down!
Lets put all forms of notion of aluta and protest away as we look forward to facing our studies.
Its for our own good since majority have paid and havent being benefiting.
Well, if you don't know the school doesnt really lose much as we student. Moreso, the sanate can aswell close the school till next year and nothing will happen...thats the country we find ourselves...we've tried our best, we've protested, lets see the out come & leave the rest for God!
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Tobbie9(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Even the Sug have conceded defeat
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by jaryeh(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
ilorioluwaseun: Anybody talking aluta at dis point is stupid if education us expensive try ignorance....gone are d says wen aluta could work dis lecturer s are being paid salary wit d closure u come here to shout aluta if u r tired of skull try oda things even with d increments still d cheapest and d best

Cheapest? Come on, wake up! OAU now charges the highest fees among all federal Universities in the South-West. I don't know about others sha.
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by DJMONACO(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
jaryeh:

Cheapest? Come on, wake up! OAU now charges the highest fees among all federal Universities in the South-West. I don't know about others sha.
weda u like it or not 25th lectures start.U keep forming aluta.Ur mates go grad nd marry
#.think
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by jaryeh(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
DJMONACO: weda u like it or not 25th lectures start.U keep forming aluta.Ur mates go grad nd marry
#.think

Oga, let's stop all these complaints. Our management just wanna cash in on the fact that majority are afraid of graduating late to extort us. They knew we would not accept this.

Yea bro, we're starting lectures on 25th by God's grace. Yet, while we cry, we should still manage to see.
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by adekayo1234(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
chai! Am short of words.....
Rolling on the floor shouting hallelujah.... it was a victory for democracy

sorry, I mean aristocracy grin grin
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by DJMONACO(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=jaryeh]

Oga, let's stop all these complaints. Our management just wanna cash in on the fact that majority are afraid of graduating late to extort us. They knew we would not accept this.

Yea bro, we're starting lectures on 25th by God's grace. Yet, while we cry, we should still manage to see.[/quotes situation is shit but time is money.The big picture is your degree.
the toppies hold all d cards-bitter truth.
#daz it
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Kunlexic(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aluta stops!!!
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by lovingD(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Now i believe...cos its on the school official website,but wait oo i hope there wont shutdown the school any longer
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by bolafez(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hate OAU
strike everytym
great Unaabite!!!
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
OMOLE..."They have laughed away their sorrows,hahahahah!"
DSA..."Sir,I told you dey get weyrey,dem no get
aroma,heheheh!"
Jonathan..."Mr VC,I really didn't believe you can pull this
stunt,we'll av 2 work on more increments subsequently,and I'm
considering giving you a new portfolio as my special adviser on
youths and development"
OMOLE..."That's not a problem sir,dis oau students bintin 4 me
nw,I'm a real diplomat...if it were 200k,twil be same result,I
mean it"
Dame..."Mr vc,continue your good work".
Me:OAU!!! That school with great unionism....@last,we
students won the management,@least they've opened
school,@all @all na him bad pass!
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by shafykay(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by mydex93(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Plzzzzzzz what Is OAUisit d name of a school??
Re: OAU Reopens School After Shutdown August 24 by professore(m): 12:26am On Aug 16, 2014
The input of people in this thread depends on the pocket of their parents or sponsor grin

If ur pupsy get money u go hear...no aluta,time is going plssss.

If ur pupsy na palm wine seller u go hear...aluta go begin,management no fit do us wayo

Nigerians,bunch of black monkeys except me and a few people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Warns Against Fake Application Forms In Circulation / How Good At Math Are You ? / How Do I Improve My Spoken English? I Need Your Advice Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.