Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1782 Views)

Getting Married As An Undergraduate / Is There Any Benefits To Having Children ? / Getting Married To A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fireson: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Don't think there's any issue with whom u re getting married, the only thing s to lay ur affair on a very good foundation.. Yea, that's all
I hope this helps tho

3 Likes

Re: . by Fireson: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Don't think there's any issue with whom u re getting married, the only thing s to lay ur affair on a very good foundation.. Yea, that's all
I hope this helps tho

Could you please elaborate sir ? God bless you smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fireson:

Could you please elaborate sir ? God bless you smiley
what I'm tryin to say is... Irrespective of the tribe or nation she's from, Love n trust shld be the foundation, and that's it... Don't think there's anytin to gain or lose marrying an SA lady. They're pretty n attractive..
Re: . by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fireson: Good tidings I bring to everyone in the house today ,by the special grace of God almighty I'm a fresh graduate of university of Alabama in the U.SA, engaged to a South African lady ( colored) and presently in Nigeria. I just want to confirm from the guru's in the house if it pays to marry a South African , the pros and cons INVOLVED in this life time ball game before making any step if possible. God bless you all !!! wink

Pays in what sense? You make it sound as if you are going into business venture or buying lottery ticket.

8 Likes

Re: . by Fireson: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: what I'm tryin to say is... Irrespective of the tribe or nation she's from, Love n trust shld be the foundation, and that's it... Don't think there's anytin to gain or lose marrying an SA lady. They're pretty n attractive..
Thanks you sir , I appreciate !!!
Re: . by Fireson: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
justwise:

Pays in what sense? You make it sound as if you are going into business venture or buying lottery ticket.
You must always be Just wise , may God help you .
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fireson:
Thanks you sir , I appreciate !!!
You're welcome
Re: . by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fireson:

'Thanks' and help you too

3 Likes

Re: . by Fireson: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Where are my beloved Nigerians in SA ?
Re: . by tpia1: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who do south african men marry?

Only white ladies?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fireson:

I think you need God's help more than he does. He asked a very valid question. Even I was wondering what you meant by "pay".

Care to elaborate?

1 Like

Re: . by Fireson: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Phema:

I think you need God's help more than he does. He asked a very valid question. Even I was wondering what you meant by "pay".

Care to elaborate?
Now I see you don't need God but its okay, well when I said " PAY " I meant attitude wise as my religion forbids me tying the nuts twice. Thank you !!
Re: . by Fireson: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
tpia1: Who do south african men marry?

Only white ladies?
I beg your pardon !!! undecided
Re: . by claremont(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Fireson: Good tidings I bring to everyone in the house today ,by the special grace of God almighty I'm a fresh graduate of university of Alabama in the U.SA, engaged to a South African lady ( colored) and presently in Nigeria. I just want to confirm from the guru's in the house if it pays to marry a South African , the pros and cons INVOLVED in this life time ball game before making any step if possible. God bless you all !!! wink
What do you mean when you say she is ''colored''?! My impression is that you meant she does have a red face, white abdomen, black butt, green hands, and probably purple eyes. If she is none of these, then she doesn't deserve to suffer the ridicule of being categorized as ''colored''.
Re: . by Fireson: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
claremont:
What do you mean when you say she is ''colored''?! My impression is that you meant she does have a red face, white abdomen, black butt, green hands, and probably purple eyes. If she is none of these, then she doesn't deserve to suffer the ridicule of being categorized as ''colored''.

Well you made your point but I must let you know there are 3 different races in South Africa and these are the white , colored and Blacks. Thank you !!! smiley
Re: . by elonilintl: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry bro but you are wrong !
I live here in the RSA, There are 4 races classification in South Africa namely;
1. Africans(Blacks); very xenophobic
2. Coloureds(combination of white and black persons' blood gives birth to a coloured, in Nigeria can be called half-cast)
3. Whites( Europeans)
4. Indians
All the above-mentioned races are what made of the 'rainbow nation' in this democratic South Africa.

@poster,To answer your question correctly, If you love her then marry her and your benefits are many if you wanna come and live in SA. They are;
1. Coloured people's culture does not warrant you to pay Labola(dowry or bride pride) which could be very expensive when getting married to a black South Africa though atimes some coloureds from black people majority provinces like Eastern Cape,KZN e.t.c do request it.
2. You are entitled to a marriage permit lasting for 2 years and renewable, a South African marrriage Certificate when done in the RSA. But with that kind of permit you will not be allowed to work but just to live with the lady only.
3. You can through her get SA (PR permit) after 5 years of legal stay through that marriage then with PR you can apply for your SA ID then their passport.
4. You can also through her buy cars and houses here on credit through her own ID if she has a good job with a pay slip and bank statement
5. You can also get HIV easily through her so i advice you conduct HCT TEST on her before proceeding with the marriage.
6.Coloureds are stereotyped as chaotic and arrogant people but that you can control and shape her into what you want her to be.
I hope this will be helpful to you as you make a life time decision .
Note: never you marry her because of what you can gain from her but because you love her . Coloureds behave like whites, you can get shot once you are suspected or caught cheating on them.
They can easily divorce you as it is a norm that 80% of SA ladies dont stay in marriage for more than 6 months or 1 year.
But you can control them by not leaving in SA with them.
Re: . by Fireson: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
But you can control them by not leaving in SA with them. [/quote]

Thank you so much sir !! I appreciate these useful information you dropped but sir how do you mean by I can control them by not living with them in SA ? God bless you .
Re: . by elonilintl: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
In clear terms, as you guys met in the USA or anyother country, she will be more submissive to you while in a foreign land outside SA because in SA she will just believe you are using her .
Other coloureds might tease her of being married to a foreigner and worse with a Nigerian as Nigerians are stereotyped as D.dealers and she might start misbahving and looking for a divorce from you.
Although , this may not happen if you guys both love each other so much!
Good luck!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
What do you want to hear? Steretypes and prejudices ?

You should know the person you are in a relationship with, not people onlie you don't know.
Re: . by Fireson: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
elonilintl: In clear terms, as you guys met in the USA or anyother country, she will be more submissive to you while in a foreign land outside SA because in SA she will just believe you are using her .
Other coloureds might tease her of being married to a foreigner and worse with a Nigerian as Nigerians are stereotyped as D.dealers and she might start misbahving and looking for a divorce from you.
Although , this may not happen if you guys both love each other so much!
Good luck!
Thanks for you contribution , you really spoke sense . God bless you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. / Am I Overreacting? In Law And Family stuff / Gospel Singer, Chris Morgan Welcomes Baby Girl (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.