Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Siblings............. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Siblings............. (39628 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siblings............. by SexySapphire(f): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ..you are pissed alreadywink

I'm more than pissed, infact I'm fuming.
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Welcome back
Re: Siblings............. by Onemansquad(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ last ma'am has remembered us 2da...#welcum bk 2 dix thread @ flakky
Re: Siblings............. by Fatalveli(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tanx ma'am, dis will do..... But don't relax much ooo, we are still waiting impatiently 4 more updates
Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
SexySapphire:

I'm more than pissed, infact I'm fuming.
Oh, pele dear

*pats her back*
Re: Siblings............. by labaski(f): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
tnks flakky..hopefully anoda update ll come in tomao
Re: Siblings............. by Maryclaire1(f): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Dis osagie n adesuwa closeness ehn....just sum little error wen ur suppose 2 write sewa u wrote adesuwa .Loving it ma'am.Patiently waiting 4 ur nxt update. thumbs up
Re: Siblings............. by D9ty7(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Watchout for this new action story that hopefully will blow your mind for the next couple of moths, a crime story Titled:
ALL IN A CIRCLE.
It is a story of a father and his two sons, one a criminal and the
other a policeman. The father is the chief sponsor of the most notorious
terrorist group in the country where his son is the main hitman unknown
to him and his second so is on a quest in figuring out the
terrorists(his brother) and their sponsors(his father)
Sit back, relax and enjoy the story.
LOVE- AFFECTION- BETRAYAL- ROMANCE- CRIME- MURDER- FAMILY- ENEMITY- THE
GAME- IN ONE FAMILY- IN ONE CIRCLE.
The link to the story is.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1882637/all-circle-crime-story.
It has started already so please don't miss out.
Re: Siblings............. by tmamuda(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abeg leave Adesuwa alone, she enjoy d company of her broda alone n one wnt else. Wahala dey.
Re: Siblings............. by labaski(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
what is happening here nah,,??mama flakey where are u?..
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
TYPING
Re: Siblings............. by labaski(f): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Flakkydagirl: TYPING
thank God ooo.. I (we) were worried about ur absence..
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chapter 5

Siblings

The next three days were hectic at work, he didn't even have enough time to rest talk more of chat with Hameenat.

He and Adesuwa had not been able to talk either,but today he had called her that he would be home early.he just wanted to tidy up his table and leave.Work was easing up gradually.

He picked his bag and said A̶̲̥̅ short prayer before leaving the office.

"Stealing away as usual right?" Osagie heard hameenat's voice as she came out of her office.

He turned back,"Ofcourse not,i was just on my way out.i didn't even know you're still around."

Hameenat moved closer and flashed him A̶̲̥̅ cute smile,"Are you in A̶̲̥̅ hurry?"

"No."

"Let me buy you dinner and don't say no."Hameenat said leading the way out.

He would really have loved to have dinner with her,he had promised to be home early which means Adesuwa would also be rushing home from work too.

"That's good but i really need to go home now,its important." He said as they both walked towards the car park.

"What's very important that can't wait,i just want to have dinner with you." She said,her eyes pleading with her.it felt somehow turning her down,when all he really wanted was to jump in his car and drive away to somewhere far away.just the two of them alone.

"Hameenat,i really have to go." He said,there was A̶̲̥̅ note of finalty in his voice.he said A̶̲̥̅ quick goodbye and opened the car of his door.

He got in and drove towards the gate,he pressed the horn and waited for the security man to open it.
"Good bye sir." The man waved at him.

"Good bye." He waved back,taking one last look at Hameenat through the side mirror.she was still there staring at his car,turning the ignition he drove away.

Luckily for Osagie,traffic was light and he drove fast.he was almost at the bus stop when there was A̶̲̥̅ little hold-up.A̶̲̥̅ truck had broken down on the road.so many cars were pulling up already.

He glanced at his watch,Adesuwa would have gotten home now he thought.He turned off the ignition when the traffic became congested.Placing his head on the steering,he removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

He heard A̶̲̥̅ knock on the side glass,he raised his head to see Adesuwa standing there.she came in the front seat dropping her bag in the back seat.
"How did you find me?" He asked,he wasn't prepared to speak to her now as he was still putting his thoughts together.

"That's the silliest question of the year." She said making herself comfortable,he wondered if it was better to speak to her now,but one glance at her tired face told him to take his time.

"I'm happy that work is easing up gradually,that's why i was able to leave early,coupled with the fact that i had to supervise those i assigned some task too.I'm glad the day is over,so tell me,how was work at the office today?" He asked holding her hands.

After A̶̲̥̅ minute of silence and no reply from her,he wondered if he had said anything to make her feel bad."Adesuwa.." He called gently.

She remained quiet still,he moved closer and peered into her face,she was fast asleep already.she must be tired then.Fifteen good minutes had flown by already.

He watched as she slept peacefully,soon the traffic was controlled and the cars began to move steadily.In the blink of an eye the road was free again.Turning the ignition he joined the string of moving cars.

When he arrived at their home,the gate was opened for him and he drove in,he rocked the car to A̶̲̥̅ stop and picked his bag and Adesuwa's inside.When he returned she was still sleeping.

"Wake up" he stirred her gently,when he opened the side door.

Adesuwa yawned noisily."I'll get up when we get home.". She said eyes closed.

Osagie laughed,"we're home already,open your eyes."

Adesuwa opened one eye after the other,she stretched and held up hands for Osagie to help her up.Osagie held her hands and they walked inside together.

Dinner was superb as usual,mother prepared akpu with vegetable soup.Adesuwa enjoyed her meal and made the table lively with her chatter.

She waited for Osagie to flash her for their usual walk,but he didn't.She sneaked to his room and there he was lieing on his bed,his phone to his ears as he made A̶̲̥̅ call.Adesuwa wondered who he was calling that they talked for close to ten mminutes.
"Hmm hmmm" she coughed to gain his attention.Osagie was startled for A̶̲̥̅ minute."I didn't hear you come in."He said when he found his voice.

Adesuwa sat by him on the bed,picking the pillow,she placed it on her knees and propped her hands up her chin not looking at her brother."That's because you were on the phone with God knows who." She said giving him an opening to share with her who he called and what they discussed.But it seemed he wasn't taking the bait as anticipated
"Let's go for A̶̲̥̅ walk then."

"I thought you were tired and feeling sleepy,perhaps we should stay in." He said sitting up.

"I'm sorry about what happened at the eatery the other day,i didn't know it would you upset you D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° much." Adesuwa started without. Any. Preamble,her murmuring was loud enough for Osagie to hear.

"That's alright,i want you to know you'll get married someday and if you don't give men A̶̲̥̅ chance,how can you ever come close to walking down the aisle." Osagie stared at his sister.

"The bible is against flirting and fornication but not courting." Osagie said,he saw the tear on her face.

"Why are you crying?"He demanded.

"I never knew i was infringing on you,i didn't know you want me out of your life so much that you're willing to give me away all in the name of marriage."Adesuwa sobbed.

Osagie saw that she she had gotten it all wrong,"That's not what i meant,i still love you sister."He wiped away her tears with his hands.

"Having A̶̲̥̅ relationship is not too much to ask is it?you're quite young and beautiful,give love A̶̲̥̅ chance." Osagie said pressing her hands as if he was pouring life into it.

He placed her head on his shoulders,she sobbed silently.he slipped his hand across her waist and pulled her closer."Promise me you'll always love me." Adesuwa whispered into his ears.

"I love you baby sister" he said,Adesuwa smiled she was glad she still had A̶̲̥̅ place in her brother's heart.That was A̶̲̥̅ good reassurance.

Esosa closed the blind ,she had been. peeping at Adesuwa who just received yet another parcel from her mystery boyfriend.

It was late in the evening they got to chat,"Will you be coming for choir practice tomorrow?" Esosa asked closing the gate behind them,she had gone to call her to come with her to the supermarket.She had nothing to buy,she had only used the sanitary towels as an excuse.
"Yeah." Adesuwa answered,she wore A̶̲̥̅ white cotton dress that went just below her knees.

"So when am i going to meet D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° lucky dude who has been sending you gifts.?" Esosa asked cause that was the main reason she had brought her out in the first place.

Adesuwa flushed,she wasn't expecting that question,"I don't even know D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° strange man talk more of introducing him to you." She smiled.

"That's the second gift."

"No,the third." Adesuwa corrected her as they came to the supermarket."Why don't you go in while i wait outside."

Esosa went in and she leaned against A̶̲̥̅ car,looking at the couple who walked hand in hand into the supermart.she wondered if she would get married one day and have A̶̲̥̅ husband too.

She grinned foolishly at that thought,how would she even get married when she wasn't dating.
"Excuse me young lady." A̶̲̥̅ tall man said to her.Adesuwa glanced sideways to see the man staring at her openly.

She hissed and looked away,"Excuse me or are you deaf?" The man said his deep baritone voice A̶̲̥̅ pitch high.

"Hey silly,you're standing by the door,and i want to take my car away.Leave before i push you off."The man grunted again.

It was then Adesuwa realised what he was saying,she moved away and the man got in not before muttering some gibberish nonsense to her.

"Foolish man." Adesuwa hissed again,Esosa was coming out by now.

"Who are you talking to?" Esosa asked holding A̶̲̥̅ small nylon that housed her purchase,they began to walk home.

"It was A̶̲̥̅ stupid man who said i was standing by his old rickety car."She explained.

"That's his headache jare."Esosa smiled,her phone ramg and she picked it.

"That was my boyfriend on the line,i'm going to see him tomorrow before coming to practice." She said.

Adesuwa merely nodded her head,the picture of the handsome hunk with broad shoulders and A̶̲̥̅ deep baritone voice flashed in her head.

"You can go to hell." She said aloud.

Esosa glanced at her,"Who is it?"

"Never mind."
Adesuwa changed from the ash colored suit she wore to church into A̶̲̥̅ comfy dress and hurried into the kitchen.Osagie had dropped her at home,they had both left immediately after the pastor's message.

Even though their mother had asked only Adesuwa to come home and prepare something palatable for lunch,since they would be having company.

All she had to do was text her brother and he offered to drop her at home and help in the kitchen.he joined her soon,he wore A̶̲̥̅ white shorts and A̶̲̥̅ black sleeveless polo.Adesuwa admired his long fresh looking legs in those shorts.

She boiled water,and osagie washed rice into it adding salt and vegetable oil while she blended the fresh pepper and tomato,pouring it into the hot oil on the gas cooker before seasoning it.

She was boiling the chicken in another pot,while Osagie fried the dodo.she watched as the dodo disappeared into his mouth,one after the other.

"At the rate at which you're going,you'll finish D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° dodo in no time." Adesuwa said stirring the stew that was frying already.

"You know i don't really like dodo." He answered.

"I see."

At the sound of A̶̲̥̅ car driving into the compound,adesuwa went to peep it was their neighbours,they attended the same church which means their parent would be home soon.

They hastened up with their cooking and set the table,both returned to their room to take A̶̲̥̅ shower and change into something presentable for company.

Osagie was the first to dress up,by then their parent and Efosa had arrived home.he went to check on Adesuwa.she was just creaming her body.
"What have you been doing in the bathroom all D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° time?" He asked.

Adesuwa laughed,"Taking my bath ofcourse." She gave him the cream to help her rub her back. His hands felt warm against her cool skin.

She dressed up and they both left for the sitting room,where Efosa had centered himself at the far end of the dinning table not wanting anyone to talk to him.

Osagie and Adesuwa exchanged A̶̲̥̅ knowing smile,they both knew he was trying to avoid any discussion about Adesewa.

Their parents had come to join them,"I told you we would be having company for lunch right?" Kenneth said his eyes on Adesuwa.

"You did papa." She nodded in the afffirmative.

"They'll soon be here,i want you to be on your best behaviour." He said,exchanging A̶̲̥̅ knowing look with his wife who smiled in support of what her husband said.

The brass knocker sounded,and every eye turned towards the door.
"Adesuwa get the door." Kenneth was still speaking when Osagie got up to do it.

The children were surprised to see the two who entered,the music director and the youth secretary.It seemed their parents were happy to receive them.

They moved to the table and Adesuwa served each dish,she settled into her seat,she was glad osagie sat right by her.

The music director said the opening prayer and everyone attacked his dish."The forthcoming choir anniversary will be A̶̲̥̅ blast." The music director said,his name is Edet Collins,he loved talking,he was handsome and has got D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° great voice with which he deceives so many young ladies in the church,she was quite sure her father was not aware of D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°.

"The church is willing to provide everything you need to make it A̶̲̥̅ success." Kenneth smiled.

"I believe so,and with the likes of sister Adesuwa,we hope to offer the best." Collins remarked.

Osagie watched his parent smile at that comment from the MD,he wondered if there was more to D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° lunch.

The youth secretary looked calm,as he devoured his meal with care,Osagie could see he was having A̶̲̥̅ hard time with the chicken.

"grin̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° meal is tasty." Collins said looking at Sarah."I'm happy i was invited to such A̶̲̥̅ treat."He beamed with smile.

"That's from Adesuwa,she's A̶̲̥̅ great cook." Sarah said praising her daughter,that was A̶̲̥̅ whole lot.Adesuwa couldn't remember the last time her mother complimented her cooking generously.

"Brother Joseph you haven't said A̶̲̥̅ word since." Osagie said,he could see embarrassment sip into his face.

"I ..I... I will.its just that..." Joseph stammered.

"Oh don't worry just enjoy your meal." Adesuwa helped him out,giving her brother A̶̲̥̅ cautious look.

"Adesuwa works now,she's doing very well at work aren't you?" Kenneth asked.

Adesuwa's teeth shattered,what was her father up to,was he advertising her,and did Osagie have A̶̲̥̅ hand in D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°,she thought.

"Sister,we're waiting." Efosa said hitting his plate with his fork.

"Work is fine." She said drinking water from A̶̲̥̅ glass.

"Sister Adesuwa is just too good A̶̲̥̅ role model for the other ladies in the church.she's beautiful too." Collins added,A̶̲̥̅ smirk on his face as he glanced at her.

Adesuwa couldn't believe he was doing D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° right in the presence of her parents.

Osagie smiled,holding her hand under the table,telling her not to make any spiteful comment.

"I'll be glad when D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° lunch is over." Adesuwa said fixing the MD A̶̲̥̅ stare.

"What did you say?" Kenneth asked.

Efosa giggled,"Well she said she'll be glad when the weekend is over."His phone interupted the serene atmosphere,he excused himself from the table to answer his call.He had D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° exciting look on his face,it was so obvious.

Kenneth exchanged A̶̲̥̅ relief look with his wife,"I hope we can do D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° again soon" he said looking at the Md who smiled in appreciation.

"What?" Adesuwa said. " Oh! of course."

When lunch was over and she and osagie saw them off,she was glad indeed.
"Do you have A̶̲̥̅ hand in D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°?" She asked him.

"In what?" Osagie asked,she could read the look of innocence on his face.

"I meant if you had fore knowledge of D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° matchmaking scheme."

Osagie realised that Adesuwa had caught their parent in D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° scheme,"I never knew papa was D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° desperate." He sighed."You see what i'm talking about,if they know you're into A̶̲̥̅ healthy relationship they wouldn't have done D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°." Osagie answered.

Adesuwa nodded,"But that was not enough reason for them to advertise me like A̶̲̥̅ piece of electronics,i'm just twenty two years and some months old.....anyway you're right."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Chapter 5 contd

Siblings

. .................
D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° was the first time, he thought if he was on the right course or not.He pulled out A̶̲̥̅ chair for Hameenat and she sat beside him.

"I'm so happy you decided to take me out." She smiled.it was both appreciative and warm,her earrings dangled as she spoke.

Osagie smiled,he was glad she liked D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚°.,"We're expecting A̶̲̥̅ friend."

"A̶̲̥̅ friend?" Hammenat asked raising her brows.she had thought D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° would be an intimate moment to share not A̶̲̥̅ crowded dinner.

She placed her hands on the table,her hands were neat and her fingers fixed.Osagie noticed that she was anxious,he couldn't take his eye off her.The blue crayon dress she was looked beautiful on her.

"If you had told me we'll be having company,i would have dressed well." She said looking at her dress.

Osagie smiled,"You look beautiful just as you are." What was it about women and their dress.he liked the way the dress looked on.

Hammenat stiffled A̶̲̥̅ chuckle,did he just compliment her now,oh was he beginning to like her already.D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° would be A̶̲̥̅ good day afterall she thought.

Osagie received A̶̲̥̅ call and excused himself,Hameenat saw him re enter with another beautiful lady.what was he trying to do she thought.Perhaps that was his fiance,little wonder he didn't want,he already had A̶̲̥̅ beautiful girl,what A̶̲̥̅ shame would befall her.

He stopped right infront of Hameenat and pulled out A̶̲̥̅ chair,"Please sit." He motioned to the other lady.

With A̶̲̥̅ broad smile on his face he spoke,"Hameenat meet the most beautiful sister in the world."

Hameenat gasped,"Good evening." She smiled,she should have seen the resemblance but for her jealousy.

"She's Adesuwa by name."Osagie supplied.

Adesuwa was more than surprised,her brother had only informed her that he had A̶̲̥̅ surprise,she had not even thought for A̶̲̥̅ seconds that it could be Hameenat.

"Good evening." Adesuwa smiled back.

Osagie excused himself to allow the two get to talk.
"I've heard so much about you." Hameenat said starting up A̶̲̥̅ conversation.

Adesuwa's face lite up,"So much?." She asked,so D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° is Hameenat,the lady who is trying to steal her brother from her.she developed an instant dislike for her.

"Yep..so much,like i know you're A̶̲̥̅ great cook,i've tasted your meal,he's always talking about you." Hameenat smiled.

"Do you like my brother?" She asked.

She didn't have to wait for an answer,Hameenat face was enough to know.But the answer came anyway."Like is an understatement dear,i'm in love with him."

"And do you think he's in love with you?"

"I think so,although he hasn't proclaimed it yet,i have D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇s˚˚˚° feeling he would very soon." Adesuwa watched the glow that spread on her face.

"Hi ladies."Osagie said from behind Hameenat,the waiter following behind him placed the tray on the table and curtsied before leaving.

Hameenat uncovered it and poured them drinks,she stole A̶̲̥̅ glance at Adesuwa,she was glad osagie's sister liked her already.

"So what have you two been discussing about me?" Osagie asked.

"Nothing,just ladies talk." Adesuwa answered quickly.

The rest of the time they spent there was in utter disgust to Adesuwa,she couldn't bare to watch Hameenat flirt with her brother,she only spoke once in A̶̲̥̅ while.

She was only too glad when they finished dinner,Hameenat insisted on getting Adesuwa's number and even promised to come visiting soon.

Osagie saw her off to her car,they stood discussing for over ten minutes,osagie watched her drive away."Can we leave now?" Adesuwa tugged at his arm.

"Ofcourse we can..i'm glad you two have finally met." Osagie said turning on the ignition.

"I'm glad to have met her..now let's see how you she'll have her arms around you,while i've got blood running in me." Adesuwa mumbled to herself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rukayatd
Adolly2
Larrytee
Chipeculiar
Kunzu
Labaski
Debybeautyworld
Opracus
Vibra
Bibie1
Zizola
Mariamferanmi
Omoshelwa
Portable31
Easyydiamond
Halfcaste1
Tmamuda
Maryclaire
Fatalveli
Sexysapphire
Onemansquad
Snowprince
Prince Adeepoju

♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​‎​Ђ‎​ΞLLδ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​. Guys....i've just updated,read share with your friends.
Don't forget to drop A̶̲̥̅ comment after reading...
Flakkydagirl..

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Adesuwa come and marry my brother sef and leave your brother abi wetin?
Re: Siblings............. by SexySapphire(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't think I want Adesuwa to marry my brother any longer. I just can't deal with dis crazy attitude of hers. Tnk God Osagie has finally taken the bull by its horn. Nice update dear.

Flakky eyaff spoil my eyes for me with her blue color o, am starting to see brown color in the place of black.
Re: Siblings............. by wolexino(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
flakky, dis adesuwa is beginning to vex me. wats her problem sef make she kuku marry him na......well done jare flakky *more mb to ur fone!
Re: Siblings............. by Queenxstar(f): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sweetie, this blackberry designers you use in writing kinda reduce my reading pace.

I understand this story line is a difficult one to portray, I am not feeling the conversation so well, as in the flow.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by dammygoody(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yea, I knew it !!!
Adesuwa, be careful ooo

Well done Ma'am Flakky
..You've been quite busy lately, I guess?
Re: Siblings............. by D9ty7(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are you a fan of stories that reflect family life and scandals. THE WEB is one of such stories. Written by Candy.
This is the story of two women whose lives are interwoven in ways
they can't even imagine...a story of desperation and survival at
dangerous costs.
This is the link.... https://www.nairaland.com/1902597/web...
Read and you won't be disappointed.
Re: Siblings............. by Opracus(f): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
whoaaaa nice 1 sista mi ,but dis adesuwa needs cane alot
Re: Siblings............. by Onemansquad(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
it baffles me aw adesuwa wil b having feelings for his own broda ..beta use ur head b4 u commit abomination

#aunty flakky tnx 4 remembring us....kip da updates flowin #stil folowin
Re: Siblings............. by chii8(f): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2014
Which kin sista be dat one abeg? ,hiann
Re: Siblings............. by omobola200(f): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
I am still wondering what Adesuwa could be up to, cause I do not understand this kind of relationship she is trying to build between Osagie and herself. Abi she wan marry her brother, abomination. Well, am eager to know what next. Good work Flakky
Re: Siblings............. by missuniverse(f): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
And for a second time I'm gonna ask

ARE THEY REALLY SIBLINGS

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by tmamuda(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Adesuwa knw wat she want, dats why she is going for it.
Flakky U don well.
Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Adesuwa, warn una sef oo.

This one na incesst na..
Abeg help me tell her oo
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mehn I no understand dis adsuwa of a gehl oo abi na she wan marry her brother??
I hope pastor and mrs Kenneth will approve of d relationship of Osagi and his new found love abi na crush grin
ma'am flaky u are always d bomb keep em coming
Re: Siblings............. by Destiny4fame(m): 2:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Shey dis adesuwa dey craze ni..abi wetin be her problem?Na she wan marry her bwoda....Ee be lyk say she get mental for head.....Thumbs up jarwe sista Flakky.....more mb to ur for nd more oil to ur brain...........Fenks
Re: Siblings............. by Maryclaire1(f): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Make I reserve my comment 1st.following......
Re: Siblings............. by adewealth027(f): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Wetin dey do dis Adesuwa sef............I go slap yhu o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Palingenesis / Professor Ama Ata Aidoo Dies At 83 / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.