Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please Need New Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Need New Friends (659 Views)

Is This Appropriate Please Need Some Advice / Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School / Please Need Pictures From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Need New Friends by Nielbaba(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please i need new friends, (matured minds) male n female.just got myself into a new bored and lonely environment bbm and whatsapp. 7E4c0476 08032145071 ,if around jakande estate oke afa, isolo,ayb we can meet up too,
Re: Please Need New Friends by nurey(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
I am here for u let's talk on a friendly basis
Re: Please Need New Friends by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
nurey: I am here for u let's talk on a friendly basis
with strings attached
Re: Please Need New Friends by nurey(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2014
lofty900: with strings attached

Lofty900 you have started again have you come to chase me here again. What stupid string is attached have I asked you or anybody you know anything abeg free me I am young but I don't like padeophiles free me joor.
Re: Please Need New Friends by GboyegaD(m): 3:54am On Aug 16, 2014
Why not talk about the characteristics of the friends you are looking for so that you don't keep changing friends? It will also do good you talk about yourself.
My submission.
Re: Please Need New Friends by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 16, 2014
nurey:

Lofty900 you have started again have you come to chase me here again. What stupid string is attached have I asked you or anybody you know anything abeg free me I am young but I don't like padeophiles free me joor.
hahaha, u r a sick man. why else will u tell someone you've never seen that 'I am here for you' ? that's a phrase normally used BY LOVers and here u r telling ur fellow man 'I'm here for you' . u think family section is a Gay hook up zone or something ? Go peddle it elsewhere else Abeg. mmtccccheeew
Re: Please Need New Friends by nurey(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=lofty900]hahaha, u r a sick man. why else will u tell someone you've never seen that 'I am here for you' ? that's a phrase normally used BY LOVers and here u r telling ur fellow man 'I'm here for you' . u think family section is a Gay hook up zone or something ? Go peddle it elsewhere else Abeg. mmtccccheeew [/quote

You are the sick man sir. That was an innocent response from me. Only a sick man like you sir find negativity in peoples innocence.

This will be the last time I will exchange words with you on this.]

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Marriages Fail? What We Can Do To Keep Our Marriage. / A Warning To Parents And Adults Who Have Kids Around Them. / Mother's And There Marriage Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.