Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Am Scared Please Help. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Scared Please Help. (5983 Views)

I Am Scared Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2014
satope1: ah. So it was that simple. I was troubling myself thinking it was some wierd and complex stuff.

so wat will u do nw?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Donpoker9:

so wat will u do nw?
Thank Goodness you are all well and good. I was thinking something bad had happened but i am so glad you are fine. This confirms that thing does not have control over the internet.

I figured the last part out also. It's a time. And just like you said. It wants us to meet at that location. I have decided to go. I can't continue to live in fear of what would happen. Better i confront this thing and end it.

I have been reading so many books describing situations like that and i have learnt quite a lot from those stories.

However i just got info that the police are looking for me now in relation to what happened to my neighbour. They said he is still hallucinating and he is shouting my name which led the police to search my place and since i didn't even lock up my room and i never told anyone i was travelling i just made myself the prime suspect. I can't go out in the afternoon anymore and i have been staying with a distant relations who i have pleaded with not to tell anyone my location or even admit he has met me. I only wish i can kill this thing and i hope my neighbour gets well else i am going down for this. No one would believe its not me that did it or how do you think it would feel if i walked to a police station and told them it was a weird thing that did all those things. Would they believe me?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Tantidora(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
16:23 is
4:30 either am or pm
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Tantidora: 16:23 is
4:30 either am or pm
It's pm.

Update. I just read some books now and they claim those things are molds and somewhat like aliens who come from the dead or from other planets to come inhabit earth and since they can't use their normal figures on earth they modify or create a replica of an human. They are know to be extremely powerful and can do and undo.

Let me read more. But please keep the comments coming. I need to sort this out. Tomorrow is 21st and i have around 24 hours before that meeting o.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Tantidora(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2014
This is seriuos
why wil the thing have to choose u.
Pls is it nt better u discuss this with ur parent
going there alone, bro am really scared for u ?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by PrettySpicey(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Satope1 if I don't see you here tomorrow after 4:30pm, I'll take it whatever is after you won the battle... until then... I recommend prayer, fasting and speaking in tongues...

God help you... for none of us can...
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2014
satope1: Thank Goodness you are all well and good. I was thinking something bad had happened but i am so glad you are fine. This confirms that thing does not have control over the internet.

I figured the last part out also. It's a time. And just like you said. It wants us to meet at that location. I have decided to go. I can't continue to live in fear of what would happen. Better i confront this thing and end it.

I have been reading so many books describing situations like that and i have learnt quite a lot from those stories.

However i just got info that the police are looking for me now in relation to what happened to my neighbour. They said he is still hallucinating and he is shouting my name which led the police to search my place and since i didn't even lock up my room and i never told anyone i was travelling i just made myself the prime suspect. I can't go out in the afternoon anymore and i have been staying with a distant relations who i have pleaded with not to tell anyone my location or even admit he has met me. I only wish i can kill this thing and i hope my neighbour gets well else i am going down for this. No one would believe its not me that did it or how do you think it would feel if i walked to a police station and told them it was a weird thing that did all those things. Would they believe me?

bro wat church do u attend? pls from d books u read elaborate more on this being, I myt help u and pls wat are the names of the books??
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
satope1: It's pm.

Update. I just read some books now and they claim those things are molds and somewhat like aliens who come from the dead or from other planets to come inhabit earth and since they can't use their normal figures on earth they modify or create a replica of an human. They are know to be extremely powerful and can do and undo.

Let me read more. But please keep the comments coming. I need to sort this out. Tomorrow is 21st and i have around 24 hours before that meeting o.

pls wat state do u reside?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Tantidora: This is seriuos
why wil the thing have to choose u.
Pls is it nt better u discuss this with ur parent
going there alone, bro am really scared for u ?
Sis. I don't also understand that fact. I have repeated that phrase "why me?" over a millions times since this broke out. I am a gentle and easy going person. So why me? I can't remember offending anyone. I don't drink nor smoke. So why me? I don't stay out late at night when all these strange things crawl the earth. So why me? You see. I am confused myself.

Go to my parents? Can't you see where it sent me a text that it is watching me? And have you forgotten what happened to my neighbour i just told that simple sentence that the alien was not my twin brother? I can't take the risk of telling anyone physically.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Donpoker9:

bro wat church do u attend? pls from d books u read elaborate more on this being, I myt help u and pls wat are the names of the books??
Most are online books and articles written by people who have such experience. It's still not believed to happen by people in many quaters. I didn't believe it at first but those details have made me come to the understanding that you can never rule out the existence of some strange things in this world. Here's a link to another story. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
PrettySpicey: Satope1 if I don't see you here tomorrow after 4:30pm, I'll take it whatever is after you won the battle... until then... I recommend prayer, fasting and speaking in tongues...

I don't know if it's fasting but i have not taken anything for the past few days except for miniscule amount of bread and water. I have lost appetite. I see visions of different scary things nowadays and going to bed at night seems more like an herculean task now.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
unidentified flying object ( UFO)
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
if u re a Catholic embrace ur rosary. if actually this being is an UFO den u have to be very careful or u end up like it...
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hogwash.......what part of Nigeria did this happen? undecided
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by fruityjojo(f): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hehehehe as in are peeps really acting all scared ova this fable!? grin Oh I 4got this is literary section cheesy. Ride on op *black man, blood drained from ur face & when u looked in the mirrow u were pale! Black skin pale grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
can't you go to a priest, commit yourself to God, to Lord JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY SPIRIT, they alone can save you.
Before confronting this 'doppleganger' or rather 'clone' you have to be fortified with the BLood of our Lord JESUS CHRIST.
secondly do you think confronting that clone is the best option, if so fear not cos, the Lord is thy shepherd.

Pls, Take a holy rosary with you and recite psalm 23.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
fruityjojo: Hehehehe as in are peeps really acting all scared ova this fable!? grin Oh I 4got this is literary section cheesy. Ride on op *black man, blood drained from ur face & when u looked in the mirrow u were pale! Black skin pale grin

No one asked for your opinion .

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by fruityjojo(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
NinoBrown888:

No one asked for your opinion .
Shut up dummy!

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
fruityjojo: Hehehehe as in are peeps really acting all scared ova this fable!? grin Oh I 4got this is literary section cheesy. Ride on op *black man, blood drained from ur face & when u looked in the mirrow u were pale! Black skin pale grin

Azzin Ehn...... pure hogwash.... cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by chii8(f): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lord have mercy,if you are for real,you need to embrace and accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour,Him only will save you,from the bottom of your heart,confess and accept Christ,it shall be well with you.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
PrettySpicey: Satope1 if I don't see you here tomorrow after 4:30pm, I'll take it whatever is after you won the battle... until then... I recommend prayer, fasting and speaking in tongues...

Speaking in tongues?!!.. *falls from bed laughing*

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2014
Ok. Thanks for the comments. With your help, prayers and encouragement i have been able to make a little bit progress since yesterday.

I would update you guys on the latest soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by AudreyTimms(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Babes, y u dey pour sand sand 4d guy garri na. Lyk u said dis is literature section so anytin is allowed. Evn if its jst fiction, e gud as we dey flow with d guy na. Me, am enjoyin it sha.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Meeting an old professor soon.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Timothy3113(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
satope1: Meeting an old professor soon.
y is a professor needed in these situation. Pls expantiate
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Timothy3113(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Guy aova nw. Hw the place be now, gist us o
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Jahswitch(f): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2014
Aliens kwa Shuuu.... I can't fit to shout jare
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
hope this dude is Okay,,
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
satope were are u? hope u are ok?
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
I am ok. Thanks all. I would update later tonight.
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by Donpoker9(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
satope1: I am ok. Thanks all. I would update later tonight.
we are still waiting for d update
Re: I Am Scared Please Help. by joywendy(f): 1:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Donpoker9:
we are still waiting for d update
guy chill! Relax ehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) / Nigerian Authors Commence Building Of Writers’ Village / How I Fell In Love With An Agbo Seller. Pidgin Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.