Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . (6167 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
NIGERIA FIRST LADIES IN SHOW OF
SHAME IN POLAND..............
......You killed Obiano's former wife for
him
to marry you - Uche Ekwunife to
Obiano's wife
If not for the intervention of the First
Lady, Dr. Patience Goodluck, the
member representing Anaocha,
Dunukofia and Njikoka Federal
Constituency of Anambra State, Hon
Uche Ekwunife would have been
attacked by the Wife of Anambra State
Governor, Mrs Ebele Obiano in faraway
Poland yesterday night.
Both women were on the entourage of
the First Lady to Poland.
Trouble started when on arrival with the
First Lady, who was accompanied by
Uche Ekwunife, Bola Shagaya and
others, Ebele Obiano who was among
those at the airport to receive the First
Lady greeted every other person except
Uche Ekwunife.
Later in the day, when Ebere Obiano
came to see the First Lady, according to
source with the First Lady, she again
greeted everybody except Uche
Ekwunife. Those who had noticed the
trend asked her why the childishness,
pointing at Uche, she said " I do not
greet prostitute," to the astonishment of
all those around.
Uche Ekwunife did not talk, according to
our source, until Ebele Obiano told her
that she will deal with her and make
sure she crumbles all her businesses in
Awka.
Enraged, Uche said i would not bandy
words with you. "That you killed your
husband's first wife for him to marry
you does not mean you can deal with
other women [Ebere Obiano use to be
the secretary to Obiano until he lost the
wife and married her]; that you are
dealing with your alcoholic husband
does not mean you can deal with me,"
Ekwunife said to Ebele Obiano.
Confused, Ebele Obiano said " my
husband drinks champagne not
alcohol," providing comic relief that set
everybody laughing.
About to go physical, the First Lady now
intervened joined by other women. They
lambasted Wille's wife for lack of
manners and morals. "Instead of you to
go to Margaret Obi to teach you how to
be a First Lady, I heard you no longer
talk to her.
This your behaviour today has
confirmed all that is said about you and
your husband. Please if this is how you
behave, never join me on any trip again,
both within and outside the country.,"
the annoyed First Lady said.
Courtesy: elombah.com
2 hrs ยท Public

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Vuproff: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
SORRY IS THE WORD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by baybiemee: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by lakpalakpa: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Shameful!!!

Classless ediots...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Besides wetin Sheepo find go Poland??

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by dejt4u(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abeg i wan derail small..
Incase, we hv a female governor or president in dis country, what will happen to d office of d 1st lady..will it be changed to d office of thr 1st man??

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
the problem with women is that they are governed by
emotions and are slaves to passion. if women were to fight
wars,they would never end- FFK

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by bonna4u(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
These first ladies no dey shame? See as dem dey miss yarn for another man country. Smdh for 'em.
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by stinggy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
"My husband drinks champagne, not alcohol"

grin grin
Another sheppo wannabe...
What a fool, should be selling bitter leaves and ugwu in eke market angry angry

Classless domestic appendages....

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Raxxye(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
If women ruled the world, there would be no wars...just a couple of nations not talking to each other!

Women would always be women!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by atlwireles: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
No matter where they find themselves, women will always be women. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think the pic below best describes the scenario.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Toktee(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Igbo women and hunger for power and money,a secretary become a house wife!
She killed the man wife,but she 4got that some people some where have all her secretes,now she have somethng to thnk about.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by gift01: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
OP don't lie. You edited their grammatical bombs. Dem no fit speak these grammars esp when quarrelling and na ladies fight plus Prof. There is God ooo

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by omenka(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
stinggy: "My husband drinks champagne, not alcohol"

grin grin
Another shepo wannabe...
Fvck!!!!!!! You beat me to this!!!!!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by stinggy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: Fvck!!!!!!! You beat me to this!!!!!!!! angry

grin grin
Better luck next time bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by solomakindees(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
"My husband dey shark champagne, nor be kaikai like some husbands"!
Chai!
ADC...deport this 'fellow widow" with razor mouth tomorrow.
Diariz god o!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
"""WO"" unto ""MEN"".
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by C0llynz0ii: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
if the story is relly true, I find the quote below very worrying.
Uche Ekwunife did not talk, according to our source, until Ebele Obiano told her that she will deal with her and make sure she crumbles all her businesses in Awka.
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by tijjanioyan: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
lakpalakpa: Shameful!!!

Classless ediots...

she go buy polish there
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is why women can never be trusted in position of authority. leaving the crux and focusing on the mundane

1 Like

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by henchamb(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
this woman will put her husband into trouble..little do i wonder why uche ekwunife ledt Apga no wonder peter obi has resigned as APGA BOT chair and her husband in impeachment saga . APGA don scatter.
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=obakovic"That you killed your
husband's first wife for him to marry
you does not mean you can deal with
other women
that you are
dealing with your alcoholic husband
does not mean you can deal with me,
my
husband drinks champagne not
alcohol,"
"Instead of you to
go to Margaret Obi to teach you how to
be a First Lady, I heard you no longer
talk to her.
This your behaviour today has
confirmed all that is said about you and
your husband.[/quote]
egbere don hear am...official insults....lmao cheesy
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by suwailad(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
One thing you got to know about these first ladies is that they are HIGH CLASS PROSTITUTES and most are members of cults that demand they are sexually violated by other well to do members periodically! This is not a drill.
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Tawis06(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
What a pity
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by ggrin(f): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
what are they sayingundecided
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by abdulkayus(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad: One thing you got to know about these first ladies is that they are HIGH CLASS PROSTITUTES and most are members of cults that demand they are sexually violated by other well to do members periodically! This is not a drill.

u serious?
how u take know all this?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by o42austino(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
If na this Hand Obiano and d wife wan take Govern Anambra then their is Trouble.
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Katier00(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
stinggy: "My husband drinks champagne, not alcohol"

grin grin
Another shepo wannabe...
Hahaha, very funny people, my own husband drinks five alive not juice

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
And who was the eye witness to this super story? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by suwailad(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
abdulkayus:

u serious?
how u take know all this?

i'm freaking serious. leave these women oh, the things they do for power, you will never believe it!
Re: Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . by crazypatriot: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
lakpalakpa: Shameful!!!

Classless ediots...

she went there for an official meeting I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Damisa: Assassination Of Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. / Governor Wike Presents N483bn Budget To Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.