Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (63530 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by MightyMuna(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
MrJanuzaj:

I currently work in diamond bank, the wait is normal I did my medicals may 2013 and only got to TS last yr January, so you guys shld just chill, talking about the rescess its just fallacy, once u are tru with ur medical you will surely be called, so stop getting worried, but one thing I will tell you guys is that you ppl are already rich, your salary is what you ve never imagined, its very juicy. Good luck to u all. Diamond is the best bank to work

What people constitute as 'juicy salary' varies from person to person.
Do you mind shedding some light on Diamond Bank salary? You don't necessarily have to give exact figures, rough estimates will suffice.

Thanks in advance. Greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by MrJanuzaj: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
MightyMuna:

What people constitute as 'juicy salary' varies from person to person.
Do you mind shedding some light on Diamond Bank salary? You don't necessarily have to give exact figures, rough estimates will suffice.

Thanks in advance. Greatly appreciated.

Its over 200k after six months
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by MightyMuna(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
MrJanuzaj:

Its over 200k after six months
Any housing allowances or other perks and benefits?
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Oheph: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hoping the waiting will be ova soon
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Benefits n allowances added to basi salary is what makes 230k after 6 months. Heard TS is 120k but a very reliable source said 80k. Me am not even bothered about salary. They just should send the invite already! This is the 3rd week o. Ehen....
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Basic salary I meant to type
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Pweezy(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg ow do we apply
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Mk them call us, daz d koko.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2015
@ Januzaj..the only reason u waited that long was because of the backlog diamond had then, so I believe there were still people at the TS as at the time you were done with your medicals. However, right now, there is no batch currently at TS. Besides, the fact that HR has simply refused to pick calls is really scary. With this oil wahala and Diamond Bank's high exposure to oil and gas industries, the fall in their share price, and this election palaver, I do not even know what to think anymore. Perhaps, its time to just chill and not bother oneself anymore. When they are ready, even if its in 3years, we will be called. Let me go get myself something to be doing in that interval. Best of luck to everyone.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=sugaristic post=29958872]@ Januzaj..the only reason u waited that long was because of the backlog diamond had then, so I believe there were still people at the TS as at the time you were done with your medicals. However, right now, there is no batch currently at TS. Besides, the fact that HR has simply refused to pick calls is really scary. With this oil wahala and Diamond Bank's high exposure to oil and gas industries, the fall in their share price, and this election palaver, I do not even know what to think anymore. Perhaps, its time to just chill and not bother oneself anymore. When they are ready, even if its in 3years, we will be called. Let me go get myself something to be doing in that interval. Best of luck to everyone.[/
I doubt that sis, wen u talk of banks with oil company then u got to start with zenith but those guys are still waxing strong n still recruiting what of access bank number 3/4in Nigeria. And training, diamond do there test weekend so I doubt they were on training wen we did our test. Is jst there pattern.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by IVICA1: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
sugaristic:
@ Januzaj..the only reason u waited that long was because of the backlog diamond had then, so I believe there were still people at the TS as at the time you were done with your medicals. However, right now, there is no batch currently at TS. Besides, the fact that HR has simply refused to pick calls is really scary. With this oil wahala and Diamond Bank's high exposure to oil and gas industries, the fall in their share price, and this election palaver, I do not even know what to think anymore. Perhaps, its time to just chill and not bother oneself anymore. When they are ready, even if its in 3years, we will be called. Let me go get myself something to be doing in that interval. Best of luck to everyone.
sugaristic:
sugaristic:
sugaristic:
sugaristic please I sent a mail, reply me so that I'll get a private info. or send a mail to infokachi@gmail.com . thanks
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi folks, its April now. TS things.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
I have carefully avoided sharing my mail with anyone on nairaland and am sure u know why. Thats why I have also refused to connect with anyone to enable them send mails. I do not know who is who in here and I prefer to remain anonymous. Il try to open a new mail addy n send it to u so we can correspond with that.

@Dozmak..if u are giving dates pls let us know how reliable/authentic your info is. April is farfetched to me. I am patiently waiting till end January/Beginning February/After elections/Beginning March...thats how far I believe it should go. Nothing further
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
If you have stopped job hunting pick up ur shoes back and if you're about to quit ur job, please don't. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Oheph: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
thats a nice one @dozmak, lets keep hoping while we aim for the best.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by IVICA1: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
it's a temporary delay. spoke to someone inside and was told that diamond bank is a structured organization. Management will make a decision and give the go ahead for the sms to be sent. Use your time to do other things while you wait for the invite. it will come. there is nothing holding it except that the bank is busy with other things at the moment. Or do you think they spent all that money on test, interviews and medicals for you to just go? You should go to the hospital on your own account and know how much it cost to run all that test and xray. so enough of the negativity. Everything will be fine. You shouldn't write them off, when it happens, it will be worth the wait
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Mannylex(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sup guys, hw did you get to apply? ? ... Wish u all a speedy recruitment process
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
@IVICA1..you just made real sense! Let's just keep hoping. It definitely will come. Just like Jesus said...You do not know the hour or the day...but I will come likee a thief in the night... cheesy grin...Just like diamond TS Invites!
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice one... Success all.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Oheph: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dts a great relief. Am sure we will forget the months of waiting later.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
The wait will soon be over guys.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by pion: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
@ dozmak, do you have any new info or are you just trying to encourage us?
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by MightyMuna(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
pion:
@ dozmak, do you have any new info or are you just trying to encourage us?

Yeah. I don't know why people keep on making equivocal posts. Please be explicit.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Have faith...
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by cecekim(f): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dnt worry u guyz wud b called soon. Tho some pple av been called
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 1:23am On Jan 30, 2015
cecekim:
hmmm....story for the gods.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 1:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian army is secretly calling for candidates whom will be trained before the election to protect the northeast region from bokoharam.... Go serve your father land...call obey.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
@Cecekim...what u just did is pure evil. I can categorically tell you as a matter of fact that nobody and I mean nobody has been called to resume TS. People are in here encouraging one another and then you decided to come in here to say stuff that will get get people bothered. Like I said....that is nothing but pure evil.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by MightyMuna(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2015
cecekim:

You're an awful human being.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2015
sugaristic:
@Cecekim...what u just did is pure evil. I can categorically tell you as a matter of fact that nobody and I mean nobody has been called to resume TS. People are in here encouraging one another and then you decided to come in here to say stuff that will get get people bothered. Like I said....that is nothing but pure evil.

easy on her please.... grin
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Guys n ladies...say something. Y'all silent.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by dozmak(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sugaristic, u are totally right. I confirmed frm someone inside and he said everything is ready jst waiting for the elections to pass due to the much said about violence. We all know too well that diamond invites candidates from near by state and far as well for training...case in point during interview guys frm abj, delta, ibadan hence it would be a risk to be called for training during Ds period and if something happens( God forbid ) diamond would bear the risk. Long Mata short. Training na after elections... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / WAEC Recruitment 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.