Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? (1788 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by uchihahinata: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello everyone. Good evening. Well I just want to ask why we girls(some) critisized when we say we watch naruto unlike boys. It has happened to me and some of my female friends. When we tell people that we usually watch naruto or when we start arguing about it, they will say we are still kids, or we don't have work to do and all sort of things. Is it that they expect us to watch barbie and sophia the first which is suppose to be like an adult thing? I honestly don't get. I find naruto interesting and nice to watch and it more or less not like a kids thing(ma opinion).
Don't know if I posted this in the right section or not!
#teamhinata/#teamEveryoneInTheUchihaClan this is one of the reasons I joined NL today to know you people's opinion
kindly drop your comments and please do not criticize me. Thanks smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by rapmike(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hear such criticisms that Naruto is childish. Well, I don't mind such because it tells me that the person has not sat down to watch it well. Nothing is wrong jare, there is even a Naruto thread on Nairaland, you are invited in.
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by eghos12(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
haha i experinced the same thing too my frends . I was once a naruto hater based on what people told me but after a friend gave me a season 9 plate were asuma died and naruto lend risenshurikwen i rushed and bougt season 1-20 then. It is four years now readding magas and waching anime. It has changed my personality and made me seen things diffrently

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
uchihahinata: Hello everyone. Good evening. Well I just want to ask why we girls(some) critisized when we say we watch naruto unlike boys. It has happened to me and some of my female friends. When we tell people that we usually watch naruto or when we start arguing about it, they will say we are still kids, or we don't have work to do and all sort of things. Is it that they expect us to watch barbie and sophia the first which is suppose to be like an adult thing? I honestly don't get. I find naruto interesting and nice to watch and it more or less not like a kids thing(ma opinion).
#teamhinata/#teamEveryoneInTheUchihaClan this is one of the reasons I joined NL today to know you people's opinion
don't mind them. join nairaland's official naruto thread
https://www.nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information/384
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by uchihahinata: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
rapmike: I hear such criticisms that Naruto is childish. Well, I don't mind such because it tells me that the person has not sat down to watch it well. Nothing is wrong jare, there is even a Naruto thread on Nairaland, you are invited in.
lool thanks a lot dear. But I think boys hardly get criticized
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by uchihahinata: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
eghos12: haha i experinced the same thing too my frends . I was once a naruto hater based on what people told me but after a friend gave me a season 9 plate were asuma died and naruto lend risenshurikwen i rushed and bougt season 1-20 then. It is four years now readding magas and waching anime. It has changed my personality and made me seen things diffrently
wow! 1-20. Well it's all good. True! Naruto teaches people things. And some of them has helped me in this life. Eg bakayarou. #onlyKidding but it has thought me lotzzzzzzzz of thingsssssss

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by uchihahinata: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: don't mind them. join nairaland's official naruto thread
https://www.nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information/384
ok thanks a lot. Will try and make myself available there

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Loool. This is what I call deja moo(when you have exprienced this bullshit before) well, I also get critisized too. But what can I do?? Nothing. I just ignore them and do my thang. I really don't care when I get critisized. Just act like you don't care because it really helps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Seun(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2014
kulkatty: Loool. This is what I call deja moo(when you have exprienced this bullshit before) well, I also get critisized too. But what can I do?? Nothing. I just ignore them and do my thang. I really don't care when I get critisized. Just act like you don't care because it really helps.
Don't mind them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by uchihahinata: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
kulkatty: Loool. This is what I call deja moo(when you have exprienced this bullshit before) well, I also get critisized too. But what can I do?? Nothing. I just ignore them and do my thang. I really don't care when I get critisized. Just act like you don't care because it really helps.
ok thanks. I guess I will stick to your advise
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Dannylux: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
The critics are the ones with problems. I wish my female friends loved Naruto at least it'd give us more things to talk about. Naruto changes the way you see things, the way you reason, in fact, it changes a lot about your personality. It makes you envision things creatively.

Just that I've got a lot going on lately. So I hardly have time for Naruto and the manga. I miss it dearly.
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
I was a very strong hater of naruto then... Till I watched season 2. Academy exams... Even after watching that awesome season I pretended to be unchanged on my decision... But inside that season changed me completely I started seeing things differently... Even tho it took from one of the coolest to one of the nerds... I enjoy it... Especially the manga ... Pple can say what they want bcus they haven't sat down to understand this sweet sweet story they criticize and insult but I don't give 2 fvcks
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by naijaboiy: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Suley316: I was a very strong hater of naruto then... Till I watched season 2. Academy exams... Even after watching that awesome season I pretended to be unchanged on my decision... But inside that season changed me completely I started seeing things differently... Even tho it took from one of the coolest to one of the nerds... I enjoy it... Especially the manga ... Pple can say what they want bcus they haven't sat down to understand this sweet sweet story they criticize and insult but I don't give 2 fvcks
are you a girl shocked
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
are you a girl shocked
that's funny... I actually didn't see the word "girl" shocked now I feel weird... But some dudes posted before me that must hve been what blinding grin me
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by naijaboiy: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Suley316: that's funny... I actually didn't see the word "girl" shocked now I feel weird... But some dudes posted before me that must hve been what blinding grin me
gringrin
Naruto fan
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by naijaboiy: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
uchihahinata: Hello everyone. Good evening. Well I just want to ask why we girls(some) critisized when we say we watch naruto unlike boys. It has happened to me and some of my female friends. When we tell people that we usually watch naruto or when we start arguing about it, they will say we are still kids, or we don't have work to do and all sort of things. Is it that they expect us to watch barbie and sophia the first which is suppose to be like an adult thing? I honestly don't get. I find naruto interesting and nice to watch and it more or less not like a kids thing(ma opinion).
Kulkatty...please I want to start watching naruto cry
How do I gain interest undecided
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringrin
Naruto fan
lol yup
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Kulkatty...please I want to start watching naruto cry
How do I gain interest undecided
why asking me?? undecided
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by naijaboiy: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2014
kulkatty: why asking me?? undecided
grin grin
so you're uchihahinata shocked

grin grin
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin grin

grin grin
shuuu!!! Na wa o. So every naru.to f fan is now me undecided. Yep. I'm also ryota too-_-. Smh. Can't find you on bbm again tho
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by naijaboiy: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2014
kulkatty: shuuu!!! Na wa o. So every naru.to f fan is now me undecided. Yep. I'm also ryota too-_-. Smh. Can't find you on bbm again tho
gringringrin
You know say u don win Gold-plated Award na...
E dey wait you for Japan tongue

I'll ping you kiss
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by uchihahinata: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin grin

grin grin
how pathetic #RollingMyEyes
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2014
uchihahinata: how pathetic #RollingMyEyes
gringrin
If you like let it fall off tongue
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
gringringrin
You know say u don win Gold-plated Award na...
E dey wait you for Japan tongue

I'll ping you kiss
baka. tongue
You no well. grin
Ok* no P
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
A girl that watches Naruto is an edge higher dan a girl who doesnt,......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by Feraz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
There's nothing wrong watching Naruto! When they criticize you, Just ignore; afterall, I introduced my sisters to Naruto! wink
Re: Why Do We Girls Get Criticized For Watching Naruto? by uchihahinata: 3:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Feraz: There's nothing wrong watching Naruto! When they criticize you, Just ignore; afterall, I introduced my sisters to Naruto! wink
okay sir. I'll try and do just that smiley

(1) (Reply)

Oliver Queen Is Dead... / From LCD To OLED Tvs, See The Explanation Of Different Types Of Tvs / Latest 2019 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.