Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? (1172 Views)

'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
I have always wanted to know what people think
A widow is a woman whose husband is dead
But if she killed her own husband,could she also be grouped as a widow
If there were benefits for widows ,will she be included or excluded?
After all the definition of widow doesn't exclude her,her husband is also dead even it were by an otapiapia she put in his soup. grin

What do you folks think?
Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by DickDastardly(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
babyosisi: I have always want to know what people think
Yes, she will be a widow in jail serving life or get a date with the hang man's noose

4 Likes

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
She's a black widow spider grin

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by 3kay945(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
DickDastardly:
Yes, she will be a widow in jail serving life or get a date with the hang man's noose

Pls, tell her more.
Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
DickDastardly:

Is it every killer that is convicted
Everybody knows baba killed dele giwa yet he is walking around free
I said baba o
If you put ngida na you talk am

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by armyofone(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
There was a program I watched on ID/Lifetime channel, women really killed in those days shocked

They hardly do now.

I think the name is still widow (she lost her husband).

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
babyosisi: I have always wanted to know what people think
After all the definition of widow doesn't exclude her,her husband is also dead even it were by an otapiapia she put in his soup. grin
What do you folks think?

She'll be a murdering widow, hopefully rottening in jail.
Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by AtheistD(m): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2014
armyofone: There was a program I watched on ID/Lifetime channel, women really killed in those days shocked

They hardly do now.

I think the name is still widow (she lost her husband).

Women's rights and feminism. Women now have an option when trapped in a marriage. They can divorce.

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by menix(m): 2:48am On Aug 16, 2014
They are called MUDOW..

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by RoyalRoy(m): 3:12am On Aug 16, 2014
menix: They are called MUDOW..
Lolllz. Na real Mudow

4 Likes

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by Coldfaya(m): 6:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Errrrrrrmmmmm; are u thinking of killing ur hubby?? Just an innocent question tho

6 Likes

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by damiso(f): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2014
Black widow is the term used for them I believe.
Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by kreamidiva(f): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
widowed murderer tongue
Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
A widow is a widow irrespective of whether she was the one that killed her husband or not. The only difference between her and a regular widow is that her widowhood will be served in jail.

4 Likes

Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Afam4eva: A widow is a widow irrespective of whether she was the one that killed her husband or not. The only difference between her and a regular widow is that her widowhood will be served in jail.

Longest time
Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by SAMBARRY: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyosisi:

Is it every killer that is convicted
Everybody knows baba killed dele giwa yet he is walking around free
I said baba o
If you put ngida na you talk am
grin

oro pesi je o oro di hunnn grin lipsrsealed
Re: If A Woman Kills Her Husband Does She Become A Widow? by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyosisi:

Longest time
Yeah, longest time. How are you doing?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Forgive? / My Baby Is Addicted To Feeding Bottle. / What's My Dad Says I Should Do To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.