Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why Are Nigerians Cowards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerians Cowards (831 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Unserious?!? / Cowards Moderators Show yourselves / Cowards On Cyberspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nigerians are nothing but cowards, all they do is sit behind their computer and pray for God to come down and liberate them and that is after committing the sin of fornication.

I was browsing online and came across African Americans, protesting peacefully against police brutality, racism, discrimination against them by the whites just because a young unarmed teen was shot dead by the police. Isn't that something Nigerians can do to end this oppression, thievery, police brutality by their so called politicians? (no job, no electricity, no clean water, no good road, no middle class, less rich more poor, corrupt educational system, oppression, nepotism, etc)

I have being on nairaland for quite sometime and i have noticed how poorly the youths think. Seun the owner of nairaland did well to create a forum where every body with good ideas can share and in their own ways move the country forward, but all i see is youths being cursed by tribalism, religion, and political party.

These same youths are the ones helping these politicians to commit crimes, these same youth are the assassin, ritual killers, armed robbers etc. One hardly see them in the police uniform apart from being an army. These same youths compare Nigeria to America, they thought the government build america. you all should watch "Men who build America" then you all will know the government did little to nothing in building of the country.

Only if Nigerians should stop being cowards, take it to the street and start a peaceful protest against any form of oppression, then all will be made well, but if not, Ghanaians will still continue to call the country a "shitehole" like they always do.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
We are cowards, cos your stupidity hav blinded you to see how smart we are. Anuofia...chineke kpokwaa gi oku.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
donnypool: Nigerians are nothing but cowards, all they do is sit behind their computer and pray for God to come down and liberate them and that is after committing the sin of fornication.

I was browsing online and came across African Americans, protesting peacefully against police brutality, racism, discrimination against them by the whites just because a young unarmed teen was shot dead by the police. Isn't that something Nigerians can do to end this oppression, thievery, police brutality by their so called politicians? (no job, no electricity, no clean water, no good road, no middle class, less rich more poor, corrupt educational system, oppression, nepotism, etc)

I have being on nairaland for quite sometime and i have noticed how poorly the youths think. Seun the owner of nairaland did well to create a forum where every body with good ideas can share and in their own ways move the country forward, but all i see is youths being cursed by tribalism, religion, and political party.

These same youths are the ones helping these politicians to commit crimes, these same youth are the assassin, ritual killers, armed robbers etc. One hardly see them in the police uniform apart from being an army. These same youths compare Nigeria to America, they thought the government build america. you all should watch "Men who build America" then you all will know the government did little to nothing in building of the country.

Only if Nigerians should stop being cowards, take it to the street and start a peaceful protest against any form of oppression, then all will be made well, but if not, Ghanaians will still continue to call the country a "shitehole" like they always do.
na for ghana u go see more rich less poor abi? And for there u go see incorruptible politicians? Dis is just inferiority in you dat is makin u think so achaic.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Tapout(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
donnypool: Nigerians are nothing but cowards, all they do is sit behind their computer and pray for God to come down and liberate them and that is after committing theg online and came across African Americans, protesting peacefully against police brutality, racism, discrimination against themnarmed teen was shot dead by the police. Isn't that something Nigerians can do to end this oppression, thievery, police brutality by their so called politicians? (no job, no electricity, no clean water, no good road, no middle class, less rich more poor, corrupt educational system, oppression, nepotism, etc)

Only if Nigerians should stop being cowards, take it to the street and start a peaceful protest against any form of oppression, then all will be made well, but ion, then all will be made well, but if not, Ghanaians will still continue to call the country a "shitehole" like they always do.

To tell u the truth, when i saw ur topic , d only thing that was on my mind was to ...................forget sha. but after reading ur post, it occurred to me that ur the type of creature that will purposely run in front of a moving vehicle, not because u wanna get ur self killed but because u just want to give who ever was driving the vehicle a life time burden........cheers!! post what ever u wanna post...afterall its ur right wink wink smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Tapout:

To tell u the truth, when i saw ur topic , d only thing that was on my mind was to ...................forget sha. but after reading ur post, it occurred to me that ur the type of creature that will purposely run in front of a moving vehicle, not because u wanna get ur self killed but because u just want to give who ever was driving the vehicle a life time burden........cheers!! post what ever u wanna post...afterall its ur right wink wink smiley

of course it is my right
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 16, 2014
efobiugochukwu: na for ghana u go see more rich less poor abi? And for there u go see incorruptible politicians? Dis is just inferiority in you dat is makin u think so achaic.

I only said they'll continue to call nigeria a shithole, and the best way to win an argument is to prove your opponent wrong with evidence. If you don't want to be called a shitehole, scammer or a coward etc, all you have to do is defend your self by proving them wrong.

well not until then, you are still a coward
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by 1stola: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool: Nigerians are nothing but cowards, all they do is sit behind their computer and pray for God to come down and liberate them and that is after committing the sin of fornication.

Your father is a coward
your mother is an ugly LovePeddler
you are a bastard.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
1stola:
my father is a coward
my mother is an ugly LovePeddler
i am a bastard.

Trolling around my profile to insult yourself? smh
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by 1stola: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool:

Trolling around my profile to insult yourself? smh
I only checked your profile to confirm your foolishness
seriously, u stink!
your dry ebolad profile
smello
may ebola kill all your generations.
amen
Re: Why Are Nigerians Cowards by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
1stola:

seriously, i stink!
i smell
may ebola kill all of my generations.
amen
amen

(1) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Treatment From Nigeria Police. / Where Can One Hire A Private Investigator In Nigeria? / How To Upgrade Your Ios Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.