Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage (1168 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by Andyblaze: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
My aunt came to complain to my mum today that ever since her hubby bought a laptop, he's always playin with it especially in the night and rarely has time to make her feel like a woman with boomba or give her attention in the house.
Please what can be done.
Please mature contributions
Re: Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by Bunchersstab(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Andyblaze don come again.
Re: Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Andyblaze: My aunt came to complain to my mum today that ever since her hubby bought a laptop, he's always playin with it especially in the night and rarely has time to make her feel like a woman with boomba or give her attention in the house.
Please what can be done.
maybe that marriage was neva meant to be! For God's sake how can ordinary laptop be a family problem.
Re: Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by Ugojames(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Andyblaze: My aunt came to complain to my mum today that ever since her hubby bought a laptop, he's always playin with it especially in the night and rarely has time to make her feel like a woman with boomba or give her attention in the house.
Please what can be done.

Tell her to soak the laptop in water.

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by SAMBARRY: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Andy the story writer grin
Re: Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
She should go sit on his laps and join him when he's with the laptop grin grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by ggrin(f): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lap top? Are reasoning as I dy reason thz mata so

Lap.....top

Na wic kain style be tht sefundecided

Anybodylipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Laptop Is About To Cause Divorce In My Uncle's Marriage by texanomaly(f): 4:29am On Aug 16, 2014
She should give him a reason to leave the laptop and come to bed. Then the kitchen and the parlor and the back seat of the car and... grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Things That Can Change Your Relationship / Photo: A Group Of Female Soldiers In Uniform Breast Feeding Their Babies. / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.