Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Mctimothy Associates Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mctimothy Associates Training (6219 Views)

NTN Associates / Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment At Crystal Associates Limited (10 Posit / Vic-lawrence Associates Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mctimothy Associates Training by osigiepurr(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who else got this message pls?.......i just want to the authenticity

You are hereby invited for an interview for the Position of Graduate
Intern, Sales/Marketing at our client organization.
Date: Tuesday 19th of August, 2014
Time: 12.30 p.m
Venue: 70b Olorunlogbon Street, Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village, Lagos

Yours Sincerely
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by detee2: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2014
osigiepurr: Who else got this message pls?.......i just want to the authenticity

You are hereby invited for an interview for the Position of Graduate
Intern, Sales/Marketing at our client organization.
Date: Tuesday 19th of August, 2014
Time: 12.30 p.m
Venue: 70b Olorunlogbon Street, Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village, Lagos

Yours Sincerely

Got same mail too. Anybody with useful info about should help.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Hi
My name is Andrew, working for McTimothy Associates as a Customer Associate. This is to clarify your questions or concerns about the interview invite you got. The invitation is genuine. McTimothy Associates is a management consulting, training and recruitment firm. We are currently recruiting qualified candidates for high profile companies. It is not a recruitment agency. We are consultants to our client companies. We would appreciate it if you honour this interview.

Andrew
Customer Associate, Training
McTimothy Associates
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by mikeyj: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yornandrew: Hi
My name is Andrew, working for McTimothy Associates as a Customer Associate. This is to clarify your questions or concerns about the interview invite you got. The invitation is genuine. McTimothy Associates is a management consulting, training and recruitment firm. We are currently recruiting qualified candidates for high profile companies. It is not a recruitment agency. We are consultants to our client companies. We would appreciate it if you honour this interview.

Andrew
Customer Associate, Training
McTimothy Associates

Hmmm something is not right here... i smell something... (Personal opinion though)

4 Likes

Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
You can go to our website to see our recruitment services. http://mctimothyassociates.com/index/index.php/recruitment
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Koffies(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Interesting. How did you apply?
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by detee2: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Those that went for the interview today, how was it?
Help us with feedback.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by 355: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
detee2: Those that went for the interview today, how was it?
Help us with feedback.

So osigiepurr you no fit help this your broda

1 Like

Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by osigiepurr(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Am so sorry βro....i ve been so busy but finally secured a job with a company (Transerve Disc Technologies Ltd) through McTimothyAssociates.
Big thumbs up for dem. God bless

355:

So osigiepurr you no fit help this your broda
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by ascendo(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
McTimothy is for real... I was there for an interview yesterday and was posted to their client that yesterday at Transerve DIsc Tech for the position of Engr trainee, Though I didnt take up the offer...
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by patut(m): 5:37am On Sep 03, 2014
osigiepurr: Am so sorry βro....i ve been so busy but finally secured a job with a company (Transerve Disc Technologies Ltd) through McTimothyAssociates.
Big thumbs up for dem. God bless

Bro pls can u tell me how long they intend to divide your salary....coz I know it's not your full pay you will be receiving...
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
patut: Bro pls can u tell me how long they intend to divide your salary....coz I know it's not your full pay you will be receiving...

Hello bros, my name is Andrew and i work with McTimothy Associates as customer associate.
I want to tell you categorically that McTimothy Associates is a real, genuine and professional management consulting, recruitment and training firm in Nigeria.
We are not an employment agency, we don't charge applicant/job candidates and we don't cut their salaries.
We simply recruit for our clients and they pay us service charge.

Feel free to apply for any job vacancies we advertise once you are qualified.

You can visit our website at www.mctimothyassociates.com to learn more of our services

To keep getting new job/vacancies update kindly "Like" us on facebook at www.facebook.com/McTimothyAssociates

Thank you.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by kpass: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
have apply but yet to recieve an interview mesege
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2014
kpass: have apply but yet to recieve an interview mesege

What position are you applying, Where do you stay.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by agabee(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2014
pls I also dropped my cv, was invited for an interview d last time but I couldn't make it due to distant,I am applying as an engineer(chemical) hopin to b invited. I am presently in ph.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2014
agabee: pls I also dropped my cv, was invited for an interview d last time but I couldn't make it due to distant,I am applying as an engineer(chemical) hopin to b invited. I am presently in ph.

We still have more recruitment for specialized engineer for another company coming soon. You will get the information soon, keep in touch with nairaland.jobs
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Anoneism(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please Mr. Andrew, is McTimothy's recruitment basically for engineering students? If no, then I am very much interested in getting in touch with you guys. I am fresh Political Science graduate. I'm through with my NYSC programme as well. Hoping to see your reply soon
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by chizzydmain(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mr Andrew, i studied business administration. I am in Lagos. Pls нσω do i apply.? Thanks.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
The position for Admin Officers is closed for now but you can send your c.v to oprogressive@gmail.com. I will help you to save it in our database.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by detee2: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Anoneism(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yornandrew: The position for Admin Officers is closed for now but you can send your c.v to oprogressive@gmail.com. I will help you to save it in our database.
CV sent....... thanks
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by agabee(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
good day mr andrew. I applied for the post of graduate engineer some two three weeks n stil haven't had anything about it. would like to know what is happening.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2014
agabee: good day mr andrew. I applied for the post of graduate engineer some two three weeks n stil haven't had anything about it. would like to know what is happening.

Where do you stay? and when did you apply. Because you might have applied when the position might have closed
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Austindark(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Yornandrew:

Where do you stay? and when did you apply. Because you might have applied when the position might have closed
pls I read biochemistry(2.1) and stay in Delta state, can I apply?
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by agabee(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
I resid in festac area of lagos and did apply about 3weeks back. Thanks!
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Midastorch(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Hello mr Andrew, I have B.tech in food science and nutrition had my intern at BUA sugar refinery and two years experience as guest relation officer in the hospitality industry and I stay in Itire Lagos. What do I need to do to be called for interview.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Austindark:
pls I read biochemistry(2.1) and stay in Delta state, can I apply?

No, the vacancy is not even for all lagos based job candidates but only restricted to Aguda Surulere, Ijeshatedo, Ijesha-Surulere, FESTAC, Mile 2,
Isolo, Cele and Mushin. Any area outside this Axis won't be considered.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Yornandrew: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Midastorch: Hello mr Andrew, I have B.tech in food science and nutrition had my intern at BUA sugar refinery and two years experience as guest relation officer in the hospitality industry and I stay in Itire Lagos. What do I need to do to be called for interview.

Yes, send your C.V now to mctimothyassociatestraining@gmail.com
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by agabee(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello Mr andrew still waiting for your response as regard my application.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Midastorch(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yornandrew:

Yes, send your C.V now to mctimothyassociatestraining@gmail.com
Sent via femiayegbayo@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yornandrew:

No, the vacancy is not even for all lagos based job candidates but only restricted to Aguda Surulere, Ijeshatedo, Ijesha-Surulere, FESTAC, Mile 2,
Isolo, Cele and Mushin. Any area outside this Axis won't be considered.

Hello Mr Andrew,I sent my cv for the post of Admin Officer and I reside around festac town,I haven't gotten any invite for some weeks now..
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by holusleek(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Mr Andrew, i live in mushin, i studied Business Administration B.sc. can i send my cv in case there is any vacancy. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dragnet: Nestle Nigeria Plc Test / National Intelligence Agency Of Nigeria (NIA): Graduate Recruitment 2012 / Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.