Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2182 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chidekings(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: . by asema646(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
He should breakup with her chikenah
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Yep
Re: . by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Do you need me 2 slap u 2 ur senses. D numbers don't favour you. Rich guy:1, you:0.
Re: . by chidekings(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2014
he knows he should break up,but the girl wont go,she sticks around him as if her life depends on him,and he does not really wanna hurt the girl
Re: . by Crocz(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2014
chidekings: had to post this cus one of my frnd is going thru this.Have u ever be in a situation when someone loves u and willing to do most things for u but cus of situations beyond their control(richer guy taking care of her and her siblings in sch)she cant let u go,but want u to stay,when both of u knows that the richer guy stands a better chance of marrying her.

God!...what's this guy saying for goodness sake?...somebody pls explain

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

God!...what's this guy saying for goodness sake?...somebody pls explain
He is saying have you ever been in a meeting (not relationship, bc more than 2 people are involved now...lol) 1 guy is rich and a sponsor, the other is not rich and a lover, then the babe.

You are obviously the not rich and lover guy, so your babe wants you to hang around, even when she knows the chances of the rich guy marrying her is HIGH.

-Will you hang around?
-Why exactly will u do that?
grin
Re: . by Crocz(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
He is saying have you ever been in a meeting (not relationship, bc more than 2 people are involved now...lol) 1 guy is rich and a sponsor, the other is not rich and a lover, then the babe.

You are obviously the not rich and lover guy, so your babe wants you to hang around, even when she knows the chances of the rich guy marrying her is HIGH.

-Will you hang around?
grin

O oh!...hang around?...hahaha, makes me laff
Well, I guess I'll just keep my options open too...you can't be too prepared for any eventuality grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Crocz:

O oh!...hang around?...hahaha, makes me laff
Well, I guess I'll just keep my options open too...you can't be too prepared for any eventuality grin
Lol @keep options open.
U done answer the OP question na.
He should keep his options open too. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
The girl has no conscience.

poor guy is playing games with his life..
Re: . by Agybabe(f): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

-Will you hang around?
grin
God bless you for explaining. I almost left the thread!

@op Make the poor boy go siddon. He doesn't have a life-line whereas the geh is using him as S3X-LINE grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Its simple, grin grin

Re: . by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
God bless you for explaining. I almost left the thread!

@op Make the poor boy go siddon. He doesn't have a life-line whereas the geh is using him as S3X-LINE grin
Hahaha. Calmdown
Had to read it thrice to understand o, e be like all dose Dragnet Aptitude Test passage...u keep reading it without adequate understanding...lol

BTW I like yo top @dp. Saved it, lemme show my quack tailor...#thanks#
Re: . by Agybabe(f): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahaha. Calmdown
Had to read it thrice to understand o, e be like all dose Dragnet Aptitude Test passage...u keep reading it without adequate understanding...lol

thanks

1 Like

Re: . by Crocz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol @keep options open.

No o...I'm talking about myself if it happens cos I can deal with bad stuffs that comes from it...like me dating another girl sideway and then that my original girl return later...it's double wahala na
Re: . by Agybabe(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahaha. Calmdown

btw, it's a gown

1 Like

Re: . by Agybabe(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahaha. Calmdown

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Girls, running after money since 1914 ™

Guy, if you get respect for yourself, you should have left the girl before asking this question. So you think it is sand that that rich guy is spending ?

I once heard a lady telling a guy in an open place, " if you are serious with me, I did tell my fiancee to stop coming to see me "..
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Personally i've not been there. But i'l advice him to cut the relationship himself. Sooner or later she is gonna do it and its going to be harder for him emotionally and maybe financially.
Re: . by chidekings(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: . by chidekings(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol @keep options open.
Re: . by lawrenceunaa: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
i haven't been and won't be. The rich guy is the lady's {money]maga and the poor guy the sex{maga] infact 'em na magas
Re: . by gsalvatore: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
The odds are not in your favour.

If am in that kinda shoe (I cant be cos am not 15yrs and i Understand Positioning)..

*in Pope Borgia's Voice*

Negotiate for an Exit/Golden parachute.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think About This Lady / Difference Btwn Women Who Are Hot And Beautiful, IS YOUR GF HOT or BEAUTIFUL? / What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.