Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister (9588 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: you got me smiling again.... I'm not the bitter dude.

Hmmm...so you are an old not so bitter dude?
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: huh!shocked .
Your just hearing it from me? shocked

Lol. I've been on NL for more than a day. I've heard football mentioned a time or two.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Hmmm...so you are an old not so bitter dude?
you a lawyer? grin grin grin grin

You'd pass for one.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol. I've been on NL for more than a day. I've heard football mentioned a time or two.
oh... I thought otherwise.... Was about counting myself as "lucky" to have brought you into the football world. grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by ggrin(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

I have no idea what you just said.
ermm ermm lipsrsealed
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by ggrin(f): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: oh... I thought otherwise.... Was about counting myself as "lucky" to have brought you into the football world. grin
texanomaly:
frankben: oh... I thought otherwise.... Was about counting myself as "lucky" to have brought you into the football world. grin
what's happening here
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by ggrin(f): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Glad I could make you smile. smiley
texanomaly:
Before coming to NL, I didn't know of Chelsea or any other football team name.
babe what's happening hereangry frankangry

Ur cheating againcrycrycry
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: you a lawyer? grin grin grin grin

You'd pass for one.

I majored in English and Political Science. I intended going to law school. I became a teacher instead.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
ggrin: what's happening here
isn't it obvious ?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
ggrin: babe what's happening hereangry frankangry

Ur cheating againcrycrycry

Lol. For a minute there I thought you were calling me Babe. You're cute, but not that cute. kiss
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by ggrin(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: isn't it obvious ?? grin grin grin

cry
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by ggrin(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol. For a minute there I thought you were calling me Babe. You're cute, but not that cute. kiss
undecided husband snatcherangrygrinlipsrsealed
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
ggrin: undecided husband snatcherangrygrinlipsrsealed

You are welcome to join us. wink
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by ggrin(f): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

but you said you're new here
5 Likes (Like)
Personal text: No matter how serious life gets, you
gotta have that one person you can get completely
stu.pid with.
Time registered: April 29, 2013
Time spent online: 1 month & 24 days
Signature: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to
pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
View Texanomaly's posts (5590) | View
Texanomaly's topics (30)

How comeundecided
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by ggrin(f): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

You are welcome to join us. wink
ohembarassed its finishedcry

1 Like

Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
ggrin: but you said you're new here
5 Likes (Like)
Personal text: No matter how serious life gets, you
gotta have that one person you can get completely
stu.pid with.
Time registered: April 29, 2013
Time spent online: 1 month & 24 days
Signature: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to
pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
View Texanomaly's posts (5590) | View
Texanomaly's topics (30)

How comeundecided

How come what?
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
ggrin: cry
sorry.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: sorry.

What can we do to alleviate her pain? embarassed
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

What can we do to alleviate her pain? embarassed
I usually give her a french kiss to allay her pains but this time, i suggest we get her an ice cream grin grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: I usually give her a french kiss to allay her pains but this time, i suggest we get her an ice cream grin grin

hmmm...what's her favorite flavor.

Btw...she looks very young. Are you a dirty old man? lipsrsealed
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

hmmm...what's her favorite flavor.

Btw...she looks very young. Are you a dirty old man? lipsrsealed
hahahaha. grin... I've got a lie detector here.... Hahahaha grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: hahahaha. grin... I've got a lie detector here.... Hahahaha grin

“I’m so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I’m saying” ~Oscar Wilde

tongue smiley
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

“I’m so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I’m saying” ~Oscar Wilde

tongue smiley
the name doesn't sound popular..... A funny quote though grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by kalimera101: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy: What happened to be a joke is nolonger funny
when my 33Year old elder sister came home one day with one obviously wretched niqqa

after further interviewing he disclosed that he's a meat seller in cattle market here in ph

while my elder Sis is a branch manager of a Big world wide bank, this niqqa is a no bo*y

I've tried everything possible to discourage her she won't listen, I even promised to give her 8 of my 34 filling stations she refused

my parents are worried because, she's the manager of most of the family properties, our #5billion dollar estate is at stake

I'm so confused typing from the backsit of my customized range rover sport 2016

her life is at risk, nairalanders help me

This post honestly cracked me up.
Now you don't want your sister to marry the love of her life (a meat seller)
Thank God oh. It's a guy that posted this, because when girls forcefully say that they don't won't marry a certain calibre of person, the same guys will dissect her.

Watching with my Google glasses.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly, we call it a day here..... I'm sleepy. Nice chatting with you.

Goodnight. kiss
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
frankben: texanomaly, we call it a day here..... I'm sleepy. Nice chatting with you.

Goodnight. kiss

Goodnight Frankben kiss
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Adikam: wats ur say now de match has end do you mis moyes?
hmmm i didnt miss moyes ooo. i tink d only prblm we hv is dat we need more quality playas dats all. i stil prefare vangal dan moyes.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by mysterious12(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2014
give me $50000k and i will tell him to sop seeing your sister, i am his cousins friends fathers son grin grin grin
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by UyiIredia(m): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2014
texanomaly:

I majored in English and Political Science. I intended going to law school. I became a teacher instead.
he he ! Such is life. My Dad mastered in PUB ADMIN but didn't hold a public office. My mum majored in Nursing but sacrificed her career to be a housewife. Man proposes, God disposes.
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by texanomaly(f): 2:33am On Aug 17, 2014
UyiIredia: he he ! Such is life. My Dad mastered in PUB ADMIN but didn't hold a public office. My mum majored in Nursing but sacrificed her career to be a housewife. Man proposes, God disposes.

UyiIredia!! Where have you been my friend?
Long time. smiley
Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by MrCork: 2:41am On Aug 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: What happened to be a joke is nolonger funny
when my 33Year old elder sister came home one day with one obviously wretched niqqa

after further interviewing he disclosed that he's a meat seller in cattle market here in ph

while my elder Sis is a branch manager of a Big world wide bank, this niqqa is a no bo*y

I've tried everything possible to discourage her she won't listen, I even promised to give her 8 of my 34 filling stations she refused

my parents are worried because, she's the manager of most of the family properties, our #5billion dollar estate is at stake

I'm so confused typing from the backsit of my customized range rover sport 2016

her life is at risk, nairalanders help me

....shaaaaatap!!.....ain't meat sellers human? ...what the f**** is wrong with u people there in Nigeria? ...is everything with u people all about being doctor, lawya or accountant?.... Serrrriously..u home base people need quick 24 hour brain check (no ooofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister by gebest: 3:16am On Aug 17, 2014
This guy is sufering from EBOLANISM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You / Six Sex Positions Women Hate / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.