Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (65685 Views)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Empiree:

It's funny how Christians, Pagans and Atheists would damn Islam and Muslims, yet many of your (you folks) topics and posts always have to do with Islam or Muslims. You guys are so obsessed with Islam. That's not by accident though. It's sign of Islam claim to truth. Which religion do you subscribe to?

this is just complete thrash cause Pagans and Atheist attack Christianity far more than Islam.

using ur ideology we should say anything most commended is true, then spiritual beliefs of Africa are true being that people are most obsessed wit them also how Africans themselves attack them and insult their ancestors to please Arabs and Jews

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Empiree:

Jinns speak any language in the environment they are. I dont think it's appropriate to call them spirit. The word is too loose. Angels are called spirit. Human soul is also called. It's safe to call them "supernatural beings" in the sense that we cant see them. They live longer than human beings. Some of them live as low as 2000yrs old. Some live longer. They live among human in their own planet(Sammawat). That is, different dimension of space and time.
I am sorry there is no way i can describe this without a bit of religious sentiment. So please pardon me. Qur'an says that 1000 yrs is 1 day with God, 50yrs is one day with God etc. This means different sammwat(planet is close definition). Their planet is within the human earth. I wish i can explain better. There is a Yoruba movie titled "Aiye Tuntun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdn40JKM9c . The movie gives a clue about sammawat. So Jinns live among us but in their own sammawat where we cant see them. I tried to explain this.

These Jinns what are their equivalent outside Islam??
Say in ancient non-Arabic cultures

3 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
macof:

These Jinns what are their equivalent outside Islam??
Say in ancient non-Arabic cultures

They are called Alujonu in yoruba. I believe that their narrative in Islam correspond with Yoruba ones. Maybe a slight difference.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Empiree:

They are called Alujonu in yoruba. I believe that their narrative in Islam correspond with Yoruba ones. Maybe a slight difference.
Lol Alujonu isn't Yoruba. Probably jst Yoruba corruption of the original Arab name

Such spirits don't exist in Yoruba

And frankly I don't think they exist outside Islam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2014
macof:
Lol Alujonu isn't Yoruba. Probably jst Yoruba corruption of the original Arab name

Such spirits don't exist in Yoruba

And frankly I don't think they exist outside Islam

humm, clearly you dont know them. I dont think they ever appear to you before. They take form of almost anything. They can be as tall as palm tree, they can take form of sheep. I heard that they dont seem to have their form but not sure of that. Jinn or Jin is Arabic name in Qur'an.
I wont dispute whether they exist outside Islam (known to others). Islam talks about them. You see Islam is deep. It's the true oldest religion. No wonder I talked to a White guy about it in 2006. He was just looking like dummy. He doesnt understand what Jinn is all about. This is a matter of unseen. There is another one called Ruhaniya. Pretty much similar. Looks like they have more believers among them than Jinns. These creatures (Jinns and Ruhaniya ) also have religions. There are Pagans, Muslims etc among them. You dont want me to tell you a story about them.

6 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Empiree:

humm, clearly you dont know them. I dont think they ever appear to you before. They take form of almost anything. They can be as tall as palm tree, they can take form of sheep. I heard that they dont seem to have their form but not sure of that. Jinn or Jin is Arabic name in Qur'an.
I wont dispute whether they exist outside Islam (known to others). Islam talks about them. You see Islam is deep. It's the true oldest religion. No wonder I talked to a White guy about it in 2006. He was just looking like dummy. He doesnt understand what Jinn is all about. This is a matter of unseen. There is another one called Rawaniya or Rawaniha. Pretty much similar. Looks like they have more believers among them than Jinns. These creatures (Jinns and Rawaniha) also have religions. There are Pagans, Muslims etc among them. You dont want me to tell you a story about them.

grin dude enough with this abeg. There ain't no Jin if it doesn't exist outside Islam
I jst need to know if there are equivalent of this spirits in other cultures

3 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

grin dude enough with this abeg. There ain't no Jin if it doesn't exist outside Islam
I jst need to know if there are equivalent of this spirits in other cultures

You do not have knowledge of this. This is beyond you, sir.

4 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kevoh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: I've heard numerous stories about this akudaya but i will share 1 that really shocked me.

A young man who happened to be the only son of his parents died miserably. Though i wasn't told where he died or how he died. He was the heir to the fathers wealth as the only son.

The man was said to have established a business booming with lots of customers in lagos(why always lagos?).... He also got married but not legally to a pretty young lady there and they had kids...

When the young man sensed his time of existence as partial human was coming to an end, he talked to his wife about seeing his parents (i still ask myself, why now?). The wife agreed. They were few distant away from home before the man came up with excuse.... He told his wife he needed to get some items from the market. He gave the wife direction on how she'd be able to locate their main house. The wife with the kids kept going. On reaching the house, the mother of the man saw them and asked if they were looking for some one. The lady described whom they were looking for and coincidentally, she was speaking to the mother in-law.... The lady told her that she's the wife of her son... The old woman, amazed by what she heard couldn't believe it.... She took the lady to the place where the man was buried and told her that he died a long time ago.... The lady was skeptical and decided to call her husband on phone but it wasn't through.... That was how the man disappeared into thin air till today.

The question i still ask myself is - Are the kids half man-half spirit?
Which woman gets married in Africa (Nigeria) without getting to know the parents of his/her spouse? No marriage introduction ceremony! Nothing! This part has been stylishly dodged in the story to make it sound credible.

Previous versions that I heard did not have the phone part, probably that was before the arrival of GSM to Nigeria. Very soon they will add skyping, pinging e.t.c to the story.

Empiree:
No wonder I talked to a White guy about it in 2006. He was just looking like dummy. He doesnt understand what Jinn is all about.
White guy was probably laughing within him on how funny and ridiculous the jinn story sounds but kept silent about it out of respect for your religion.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
kevoh:

White guy was probably laughing within him on how funny and ridiculous the jinn story sounds but kept silent about it out of respect for your religion.

Nope, he was stunned and curious to know what it is. I am surprised you Africans dont even know Jinns exist. Woow, Islam is way ahead. Instead of you jesting on NL over this, if i were you, i would start research on them rather than making unnecessary fun here. I wont talk about this anymore.

9 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kevoh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Empiree:

Nope, he was stunned and curious to know what it is. I am surprised you Africans dont even know Jinns exist. Woow, Islam is way ahead. Instead of you jesting on NL over this, if i were you, i would start research on them rather than making unnecessary fun here. I wont talk about this anymore.

Wa Da fuq? angry Why would I want to waste my energy, time and resource on some s.illy Arabic mythology like the Jin? Oh please don't talk about it anymore, you sound ridiculous when talking about it! tongue

17 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Empiree:

You do not have knowledge of this. This is beyond you, sir.

As long as u can't identify your Jin mythology to with any other culture it remains exclusively Arabic/Persian/Babylonian

No sensible person would take it seriously

11 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kelechiMarie(f): 2:12am On Aug 26, 2014
No fights please

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 12:36am On Sep 06, 2014
None in any of the Muslim sects denies the existence of the Jinn (Alujanu) or that Allah also sent Muhammad(saw) to them. The vast majority of disbelievers, whether pagan Arabs and other Semites, Indians and other Hamites, Canaanites and Greeks and other descendants of Japheth, confirm the existence of the Jinn. As for Jews and Christians, they recognize that Jinn exist in much the same way that Muslims do though there may be among them some individuals who deny the existence of the Jinn. Individual who deny the existence of the Jinn may also be found among orthodox Muslims and Muslim sects like the Jahmites and Mu'tazilites, though most Muslims do not deny their existence.

6 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 12:36am On Sep 06, 2014
The Jinn are beings created with free will, living on earth in a world parallel to that of man and are invincible to human eyes in their normal state. The Arabic word for Jinn comes from the verb "Janna" which means to hide. Consequently, the embryo hidden in the womb is called a Janeen and the heart hidden in the chest is called Janaan.

The term Jinnee (Eng. Genie) is equivalent to Jinn and Jaann may be used as its plural or as another singular form. In Islamic literature Shaytan (Eng. Satan, devil) is a name given to disbelieving Jinns. They are created from fire according to Allah's statement in the Qur'an: "The Jinns were created from the fire of a scorching wind." (Surah Al-Hijr 15:27). They are not "fallen angels", as Angels are made from light according to following statement of Prophet Muhammad(saw) narrated by his wife Aisha(ra): "The Angels were created from light and the Jinn from a fiery wind" (Sahih Muslim vol 4 P. 1540, no 7134) and angels cannot disobey God according to Allah's statement in the Qur'an,
Dr. Bilal Philips

"....angels stern and severe, who do not disobey Allah in what He orders them, but do whatever they are commanded." Surah At-Tahreem 66:6)

4 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Empiree: The Jinn are beings created with free will, living on earth in a world parallel to that of man and are invincible to human eyes in their normal state. The Arabic word for Jinn comes from the verb "Janna" which means to hide. Consequently, the embryo hidden in the womb is called a Janeen and the heart hidden in the chest is called Janaan.

The term Jinnee (Eng. Genie) is equivalent to Jinn and Jaann may be used as its plural or as another singular form. In Islamic literature Shaytan (Eng. Satan, devil) is a name given to disbelieving Jinns. They are created from fire according to Allah's statement in the Qur'an: "The Jinns were created from the fire of a scorching wind." (Surah Al-Hijr 15:27). They are not "fallen angels", as Angels are made from light according to following statement of Prophet Muhammad(saw) narrated by his wife Aisha(ra): "The Angels were created from light and the Jinn from a fiery wind" (Sahih Muslim vol 4 P. 1540, no 7134) and angels cannot disobey God according to Allah's statement in the Qur'an,

"....angels stern and severe, who do not disobey Allah in what He orders them, but do whatever they are commanded." Surah At-Tahreem 66:6)

So jinns are younger than the classical element of fire?
Wow!

Anyway jst kindly show us equivalent of these jinns outside Islam
If it can't be compared with other non-Islamic concepts I can't take it seriously
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2014
There are also other supernatural beings created by God apart from Jinn. Ruhaniya ! They too live in a dimension of space and time different from our biological world. For example, if one is in a room with other people, Angels, Jinns and Ruhaniya are there too but we cant see them with our n.a.k.e.d eyes. They also have muslims(a lot) among them. They go to Makkah but according to one of them who told us 2yrs ago that they (Rawaniya) have their own congregation around Grand Mosque-kahaba in Mekkah(but we human can not see it). They are pure. Most of them are Muslims unlike the Jinn which seem to have many mujirimun(criminals) among them. Jinns(Alijanu) in most cases lie a lot. Prophet Muhammad(saw) told us not to believe them. However there are good ones. Ruhaniya are ranked next to Angels.

I know of two Ruhaniya that i can relate their amazing works with human. The first one is an old 'man'. I called him man because of his masculine attraction. For example, like using "He" for God. Understood?. Anyways, The old Ruhaniya said in 2012 that he was 135yrs old. He's peaceful, truth and prayerful. If his assistance is needed, he always gives prayer. His story will be told later as God permit.

The young one is aggressive, energetic and quiet impatient. He doesnt like any human bear same name with him. His name is Razak. The human man he worked with turned him down because of his aggressiveness and quick to attack. His story too will be told later. But a quick gist, back in the 90s, a man named Razak came to the man who use Razak (Ruhaniya for messanger) for assistance. The day Razak(human) came was the same day Razak(Ruhaniya) was chatting with his master( remember he's spirit and cant be seen). Razak(Ruhaniya) asked his master the name of his visitor. He was told he's Razak as well. He quickly got upset and slapped Razak(human). Of course he didnt see what slapped him. He passed away about 7 days later. Thats why his master dont like calling or talking to him anymore. This Razak(Ruhaniya) is now 70yrs old. He showed up to his master 3yrs ago without calling. It was like he missed him. He said you dont even bother to ask for me or call me all these while (since 1990s). Master replied that because "oninu fufu nie" i:e you are intolerant. His story may be told later, too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by zemaye: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Empiree: Te you are intolerant. His story may be told later, too.

to be continued.......
Interesting . am really waiting for the continuation. But what is the source of this story.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
zemaye:
Interesting . am really waiting for the continuation. But what is the source of this story.
these incidents I'm familiar with cus I'm very close with those involved. I lived with them. matter of fact, the other person in this matter lives with me right now. so I'm aware of it at least since 1990. Islam is deep brother.

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by macof(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Empiree: There is also other supernatural being created by God apart from Jinn. Rawaniya. They too live in a dimension of space and time different from our biological world. For example, if one is in a room with other people, Angels, Jinns and Rawaniya are there too but we cant see them with our n.a.k.e.d eyes. I do not know other name for Rawaniya. They also have muslims(a lot) among them. They go to Makkah but according to one of them who told us 2yrs ago that they (Rawaniya) have their own Mosque around Makkah (but we human can not see it). They always dress in white, they are always pure. Most of them are Muslims unlike the Jinns which seem to have many mujirimun(criminals) among them. Jinns(Alijanu) in most cases lie a lot. Prophet Muhammad(saw) told us not to usually believe them. However there are good ones.

I know of two Rawaniya that i can relate there amazing works with human. The first one is an old 'man'. I called him man because of his masculine attraction. For example, like using "He" for God. Understood?. Anyways, The old Rawaniya said in 2012 that he was 135yrs old. He's peaceful, truth and prayerful. If his assistance is needed, he always gives prayer. His story will be told later as God permit.

The young one is aggressive, energetic and quiet impatient. He doesnt like any human bear same name with him. His name is Razak. The human man he worked turned him down because of his aggressiveness and quick to attack. His story too will be told later. But a quick gist, back in the 90s, a man named Razak came to the man who use Razak (rawaniya for messanger) for assistance. The day Razak(human) came was the same day Razak(Rawaniya) was chatting with his master( remember he's spirit and cant be seen). Razak(Rawaniya) asked his master the name of his visitor. He was told he's Razak as well. He quickly got upset and slapped Razak(human). Of course he didnt see what slapped him. He passed away about 7 days later. Thats why his master dont like calling or talking to him anymore. This Razak(Rawaniya) is now 70yrs old. He showed up to his master 3yrs ago without calling. It was like he missed him. He said you dont even bother to ask for me or call me all these while (since 1990s). Master replied that because "oninu fufu nie" i:e you are intolerant. His story may be told later, too.

to be continued.......

grin grin this one don run mad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
macof:

grin grin this one don run mad
I hope this is not meant for me. These are facts not fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by zemaye: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Empiree: I hope this is not meant for me. These are facts not fallacy.

Oya complete am naw cry

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2014
zemaye:

Oya complete am naw cry
i will when am ready. soon
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by kelechiMarie(f): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
empiree where are you getting these ''facts'' from?

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
i am a witness to this. Dont expect modern scientists to write books on this. It's personal experience.I am not done yet. i have more to come.
kelechiMarie: empiree where are you getting these ''facts'' from?

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just a bit uncomfortable to write long easy or even write about this for now. Inshallah, after Sallah, I will continue.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by zemaye: 6:12am On Oct 05, 2014
OK o!
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Okay guys. Sorry, I was sick shortly before Ileya. Just recovered few days ago. Although was active on NL but i just couldnt type long stuff. Anyways, where are we?.

Op, pls do bear with me as I tell my experience on the issue of the world of 'unseen'. There is no way i can relate their story without religious sentiment. Modern science is naive of this. As for macof who demands evidence of this outside of Islam, I can only tell you that you owe it to yourself to learn. I also urge you to please ask questions intelligently. This story is not made up. It's real, practically experienced. As we proceed, I will try to elaborate on how the man acquired his spiritual status with unseen, the difference between this and others like those babalawo and other haram (unlawful) forms. This one is halal (permissible). It's halal because the status was only reached through prayers, fasting and righteous conducts. Quran speaks extensively on this.

I will also (if you permit or if you want to hear) discuss few of many prominent people and average folks, including pastors this man has helped with help of Alfa Agba (Ruhaniya) who is now around 137yrs old. His real name is Jamiu. So we call him with respect 'Baba Jamiu'. This part of Islam is forgotten or seen as unlawful. That's just wrong. However, focus of Islam in general sense is not on 'miracles'. Rather, muslims focus on pure worship of God and dhikr (remembrance). It's through this one can reach this status. It's not easy task. It's real devotion. Unlike other religion that put much emphasis on miracles this and that, miracle in Islam is a form of aid to achieve certain goals.

However, one has to work hard to reach the status. The whole righteousness begins while you are young. The man am talking about has always been devout muslim since teen. He does not advertise himself before he puts food on his table. He already worked for it. He is now close to 70.

There was a musician in Nija back in the 90s who had a song like "A ti ba olohun duro lo soro but a ti ri aranse olohun...irorun ni". Let me give you a little hint. Can anyone in our world today recite at least Sura Yasin 11 times in the morning after Fajr prayer and also 11 times after Ishai everyday?. It's hard right?. Surah Yasin is Chapter 36 of Quran with 83 verses. This is just a simple but heavy load the man had to deal with while young. It's called "heart of Quran" Qolib Quran. If you are interested, I will continue. I really dont talk about this stuff. The reason I feel like discussing it is because there is currently a family friend that I called uncle who lived with me for 15 days last month. I know him since 1989. He's a christian. I wish you know him. He's so familiar with the story of this Ruhaniya because Ruhaniya helped him with lots of miracles, wonders in the 90s-present through the man am talking about.

So if you are looking for 'source' like scientific source, i say to you, you will be waiting forever. This experience is real. Modern world do not believe unseen. They believe in what they see, materialism.

5 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by zemaye: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Alhamdulilah may Allah preserve you in good health and piety
I am following
Pls stop the suspense tongue
Na action film ni sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
^^^ Yeah, na action film nau grin
Weather is not stable here. Keeps getting me sick. Cold today. Hot tomorrow. Besides, I don't think you should expect me to write the whole thing all at once in a day. There's gotta be suspense at some point. But sorry for inconveniences.

Anyways, the man narrated his story to me in early 2012 how the whole thing started. Although he already told me some back in the 90s. He used to live in Lagos Island. In his rented apartment was where the ordeal started. He said when he prayed a lot, the mat he was sitting on started to elevate. The mat picked him up in the air and he screamed and ran outside to the terrace. He heard voices, screaming and laughing etc. According to him, those are Jinn. One day, he took a break from prayer and was sitting outside his apartment. Upon reentry, he saw a beautiful woman called 'omo pupa' smiling and also trying to seduce him. He recited verses and the 'woman' disappeared'. She's Jinn.

He said bunch of them would come around him to hang out. But not necessarily harmful. He said they steal his money a lot. They packed up everything and gone. He wouldn't let this discourage him. He continued praying. This was in the late 60s to early 70s. At that time, he had no stable or permanent spiritual messanger. Later in the 70s with continued prayers, there appears to him a Yoruba jinn. Of-course he cant see her but can hear her voice. She greeted him with ijinle Yoruba like 'e ku owo lomi'. She simply communicated in Yoruba and informed him that she is his assignment (messanger, aid) etc. That whatever he needs she would be willing to provide it. Then she gave him a means of reaching her. The means is a White Dish. According to this man, he said he did take advantage of many things she had to offer. She was patient and intelligent. When he asked for her name, she said call me Iyalode. But he dumped her few years later because she thread part of ibile (paganism). She would ask him to incarnate. It's forbidden for Muslims to incarnate. This is where one needs to be careful by understanding tawheed. Remember I said earlier that Jinn lie, most but not all.

I remember sometimes in the 90s he told us that shortly before he dumped Iyalode, he asked that he would like to see how she looks?. She replied that he cant see her. But the only thing she can do is describes herself. In order to do that, he would need to find a virgin girl. She warned him that make sure the girl is virgin before she look into the "White Dish". The man ask what if she lie about her virginity and look into the dish, what would happen?. She replied, "you really dont want to know. She risks her life". So he made sure the young girl is virgin. This part was funny. When the girl looked into the Dish, she felt unconscious. She woke up hours later. The man told me that he was scared the girl died and quickly communicated with Iyalode about it. She said nothing wrong with her. I scared her or she scared of my look. Then she and the man laughed. The man said when she laughed, is like echo. She said after the girl regained consciousness, ask her what she saw. When she was asked what she saw after waking up, she said "she has big head, she described her head by stretching her hands (like trying to hug someone). she wore a very big gele (heard scarf) on her head. She stared at me". Everybody laughed. The girl is now between 38 and 42 years old. She was compensated monetarily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cutting down long narrative, throughout late 60s to 70s, he went through, hard times in terms of his spiritual quest. He did not allow this to weigh him down. He continued until one day he hears "Salam Alaikum" which means peace be upon you. He responded 'and upon you too'. He said you can imagine how happy I was getting a muslim Jinn. But the 'Jinn' corrected him. He said he's not a Jinn. That he's from Ruhaniya named Razak. From there their relationship grew. This was very late in the 70s or early 80s. But he continued with prayers. Mostly Yasin and various duas. Yasin is a very poweful dua. One needs to have money to buy at least goat. If possible Ram and Cow will be a lot better. Otherwise Surah Yasin, if recited a lot can sucks your blood. That is a sign of 'gbigba adua'. That's why till this moment especially in Ramadan he buys 3 big Rams. Each for 10days of Ramadan. There was a time he was broke back in the 70s but he loves keeping livestock (chickens). Thats back up just in case. He was broke when Surah Yasin started to pick. Most of his livestock are found dead very early in the morning. They dried.

Also in late 80s his then 7 yr old daughter was caught in the process. Yasin grabbed her. The man quickly sourced for money to buy big ram. By the time Ram was slaughtered, very few blood gushed out. That's, he had few moment before his daughter passed. Benefit of this prayer is that, it's a sign of nearness to God, sign of conceded prayer, and that God loves you. Once God loves someone, that is it. You begin to reach mountain top. That's why people are wondering that a man who doesnt go out to work. Has more than one wife, 17 children and maintains them all. Has large properties, lands etc. Definitely, he must be genuine. I remember back in the 90s he told me that he had no sexual relation with women until he turned 28 when he married.

3 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Anyways, he and Razak had been very close. Razak his knowledgeable, too. He has lots to offer. He's prayerful. It was around this time (in the early 80s) former Nigerian Head Of State IBB sought his assistance. He told me in 2012 that IBB heard that he's so spiritual and that God always answers his prayers. This was the first time I was aware that IBB was once his client. He said IBB put him in a room to devote prayer for him about success, defense etc. Then he cut the story by saying no human dare take IBB's life. Only God's death can. That he serviced him wholeheartedly with various prayers day and night. And at the end, he saw his prayer accepted like covenant that his dua on IBB is intact. Then I started thinking about many attempts made on IBB's life in the 80s and even 90s. He also said IBB fulfilled his promises. But he distance himself from any IBB mistreatment of others while in power.

Not only IBB, there are many prominent others, dead and alive that have been his clients. He said most are ungrateful after he serviced them. Some are fair. Among his clients include but not limited to recent general who passed away, Benjamin Adekunle, plenty of pastors in the 80s, Oyibo men and women, Former Berger secretary, also a lawyer and father of famous Hollywood star Akinuoye Agbaje who feature in "The Mummy" and "Lost".He was his client between 1999-2005. He passed away i think in 2009 or 2010. Agbaje was extremely rich. And many more if i can remember later. So back in the 80s he continued with prayers. I swear this man prays a lot. Sometimes, client having hard time getting hold of him. They would have to parade his residence several times. Anyways, it was in the 80s, if I remember correctly that he noticed Razak, the Ruhaniya is angry type. He said Razak always talks about hurting and killing people and then would tell him that he would inscribe it on the man's record (that he orders the killing). That's a very dangerous moment. So he gradually recedes from him but pray fervently. This is not just regular prayer. And it's not only prayers. He fast too. The day he doesn't fast, he eats non oily food. For example, white rice without soup, salt. Beans without palm oil, salt etc. Gari (cassava flakes) is good but without sugar or epa. Understand?. He told me this in 2012. It was then he heard again 'Salam Alaikum'. This time was anotherRuhaniya, Alfa agba, Baba Jamiu. I love this one so much. This is the one many people know. Woow, this one is vast, intelligent, peaceful, hardworking, lovely and sweet. He calls him Baba aladua because he always offers prayers specifically. He is the one that recommended prayers he's been using for over 30yrs now. The thing is if a client comes to the man, Baba Jamiu diagnoses his/her problems and offers prayers, Dos and Donts. The prominent prayer that I am familiar with and participated in is Surah Yasin in the gathering of other Alfas in circle and client sits in the middle. Usually it is 1,111 Surah yasin (One Thousand One Hundred And Eleven) with Khutba and a dua (prayer) called "Jabar". Almost everybody passed out after finishing this prayer. I swear, there was no time we offer this prayer without being accepted by Allah. Clients are always happy and wants more. This was how I learned Surah Yasin off-hand. We sometimes do this overnight and sometimes daytime. Daytime is usually 313 Yasin with khutba and Jabar. So he would not need many Alfas. Probably 15 people. But overnight is very heavy duty prayer. We all wear our best clean cloth. Client is responsible for paying workers and buying Big Cow. Cow is best for this prayer because Yasin is very powerful. We slaughter Ram for 313 Yasin. Sometimes, Ram is dead before we finish prayer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.